MEGA CLUBz

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
mega club, problems... how to make the most of it.

Chase's article

I think this post is more for people wanting to explore different avenues of night game, the rancid mega clubs. Is a bizarre place, most of the time you are reduced to only being able to mass approach. There are a few places that have these types of clubs in the world, most of them are corporate-owned, figures. for the money. Don't mistake a high-end venue with a mega club they are different.

Most of the time infield I've seen people including myself having better results in the lobby, street night game, and outside of the mega club. People tend to be friendlier with techno music, loud music especially with shitty speakers makes it very uncomfortable to have any type of interaction.

During a bad night, girls are limited, and the ratio could be horrible, have you seen a ratio of 8 dude to 1 girl? When it's good there's a decent amount of girls, 20, good sets you could hook and try to move. At best it's a better ratio, I'm talking about the best mega club where they limit guys, and raise the price of the entry based on the capacity. 150 dollars for general admission.

My wing who's a veteran I know outside of this forum, says around 50-60 is when you could "actually" have the chance to pull. Includes the lobby gaming, burning the oil to its last. So in total, you are approaching maybe 200 a week, averaging 2 pulls, going out 7 days a week. Given you aren't a retard with bad calibration, MPUA probably can do better than this but it's the nature of these places and not meet to lay friendly. During his time in Ibiza, another place with mega concert-type clubs, his approach was around 100, 11 pm-6 am, I believe he said it was at Ushuaïa, ultimately pulling then. You just have to suck it up, take a break, use the bathroom, smoke a cigarette, chat with a wing, and go back into it.

You can see the "supposed" difficulty on your ego if you are doing decently in other places.

I actually could see these places working better for noobs because they "need" to approach more anyways and they are just spam everything. for noobs or not-that-good infield guys, getting a reaction is rewarding, whereas, MPUA don't kiss until they've pulled back to their house, or it's a necessary step to establish a sexual frame.

People need to adjust mentally and be prepared to do ALOT more approach than they would normally.

Is an upside-down world inside those mega clubs

Mentality of the girls going out to the mega clubs most of them get more validation because of how the table dude giving them free drinks, telling them how beautiful they are blah blah blah by the typical average dude visiting for 3-4 days who are 5 drinks in, paid couple grand for a table and has the alcohol courage to talk with girls.

I've talked to Gunwitch about the mega club, and environment most of these require you to tag along play around with them then ultimately go back to their hotel or your stay then have sex. it's gonna be a LONG investment.

Some of these mega clubs grab most of the girls away and put them at a table, some girls I believe "work" to pose for the club, either friends with the promoter, managers, etc, they "accidentally get invited to the table"

By OG Carousel, this strategy, mass approaching, get your momentum going

When done correctly it could work pretty well. But, during my time trying to be more consistent and lowering my meet to lay, that's something I wanted to avoid.

One of my wings was destroying areas of the clubs by doing this type of approach with bad calibration during my beginners year in 2021, which he adjusted recently. Generating so much negative social proof, took his mega club behavior to other areas of the world. Let me say I wanted to get the fuck away from him during those days. In terms of the actual mass approaching, I have my mood FUCKED UP, around 15 rejections.

I also avoid approaching during peak hours when there is body on body-on-body type of flow inside, I just take a break. I feel claustrophobic, when people fill up the club, this is where most dudes I see "trying" to be game. In the beginning hours, you could approach a lot, and have decent conversations, during the ending, you take action harder, this is when people tend to be friendlier since they drink alcohol or just socialize properly.

dance floor game? maybe.... thing with mega clubs is that they play modern music with too fast of a rhythm and course the space problem of the mega clubs you generally don't have. If you have a solid hook, and you know how to lock in dancing then it should work decently well and you could escalate physically too.

You can try to find a smoking area, and balcony transitioning places, but compared to the inside there are a lot fewer girls. modern mega clubs I've seen have been eliminating smoking areas outside because they don't want you to have pussy without paying for any of their alcohol.

People of the newer era, them being younger tend to be less able to socialize, especially 21-24 years old, with this new age technology BS, and woke garbage all influence their behavior. I did a general attitude comparison with older people, girls who are 25-35+, who tend to be calm and know how to string along better sentences than the younger crowd. This is talking about your normal Anglo-sphere population.

My Annoyance with these places.

When I see the Pickup setup I just get annoyed by it.

I see a lot of RSD and some PUA wanna "coaches" selling their program in the environment since it's a good sell for dudes that don't game much, cause these places have the most "volume" on the surface, giving a false sense of abundance. It's a massive place to screen for "DTF" girls, huge "hookup vs seduction". The funny thing is, they fail some much, LOL

Big loud mega clubs with famous DJs, corporate-owned, are not a friendly place in any way, A lot MORE stuff works against you. Mega Clubs is just another avenue of night game like the after-hours places.

Let me know what you guys think and have experienced personally.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mega clubs is good for spam approaching....

Is too chaotic, forget about verbal...more 60 yoc and dancefloor game... You are playing more of a numbers game...

Easy to be with a girl and club so big she disappears...

Your ears are going to suffer music sooo loud...

More women to choose from

More sausage fest at the end of the night...

More drugs...

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Your ears are going to suffer music sooo loud...
This exact issue... my wings wear earplugs.

It's funny how people come to the same conclusion more or less.

I'd say most of the people that love these places, generally, skills are lacking in some departments, just don't understand fully pickup on a higher level.

nevertheless is still fun at times after you come to terms with the mega club's possibilities and environment

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This exact issue... my wings wear earplugs.

It's funny how people come to the same conclusion more or less.

I'd say most of the people that love these places, generally, skills are lacking in some departments, just don't understand fully pickup on a higher level.

nevertheless is still fun at times after you come to terms with the mega club's possibilities and environmenti
I lost a lot of my hearing from clubs, makes me speak louder, sometimes people think i am yelling at them...so yeah clubs fucked up my hearing...

>