Tournament 
May 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
previous tournament: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/april-2024-snatch-tournament-no-online.28812/

edit: copying from the last snatch tournament I found-let's do it! (Tag was forced to pick but this can be any kind of game-not including online)

hi everyone & welcome to the May 2024 edition of the snatch tournament.

this is a competitive tournament to demonstrate your skill with women. the person with the most points at the end of the month wins.

it starts Wednesday, May 1.

below is the rules and points system:

May 2024 SNATCH TOURNAMENT
RULES AND POINTS SYSTEM

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]
Girl Locked In: 150 (You've fucked her 3 times this month after a cold approach)
Reseduction: 50 (You've fucked a lay that got away from you for several months / you never locked her in. This counts as a new lay, if and only if the lay was a challenge in and of itself - or perhaps there was a period an already seduced girl was no longer into you)

If you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and pipe one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

Points don't stack. You only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. So remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged). Speaking from experience and observation, you are much more likely to do better if you're analyzing your sticking points, since it let's you realize a potentially crucial mistake you were making going into the month.

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thursday

Approaches: 2 (2)
Numbers 2 (6)

Total Points: 8

Notes on tonight
Venue was a bit quieter tonight not as many marks, made it a bit tougher to navigate sets

Number grabs were okay but needed some work

on one # grab ended up re-engaging later after a decent interaction as she was about to leave

and got interrupted by outside friend (bar staff (security?)) of HB twice in Spanish just saying hi and checking in within like a minute

used the are you single line and number closed after a bit off to usual process

(kinda instinctive, think my thought process at the time was I needed something to show intent due to interaction being spaced out etc)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
May 1
5 approaches:

Around 11.30/midday (was with wing) -

1. went up to what looked like a 10 from behind (great petite round ass, just how I like 'em) but then noticed she had an ugly af face, and realized I already vaguely know her

2. socially approached (or situationally started talking with) a 3-set of uni chicks and their mum. two of the chicks were in the 8/9 range. couldn't close but the less attractive of the three (a 5? 6?) was all "have a lovely rest of the day" or something

3. wing called out this hottie and I said "who, this one?" and then went up to her, a 9, hot af, and stylish, and my approach was solid methinks (strong EC, she was loving it) however I think she heard my "who, this one?" so after a bit she just left to "go to her friend"

Alone -

4. omw home from gaming with wing, I saw this stunner, went up to her, but she had a boyfriend she was walking to meet

5. outside my building, saw this bae, went up "hey," and she started walking away lmao

2 May
Walking to take care of groceries this afternoon (5.45 p.m.?) saw this stunner, went back did circle around her front, she had these mesmerizing blue eyes, but had to catch a flight in 3 hours

6 approaches = 6 points?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Between yday and today (mostly today)

26 approaches, 4 numbers

Total:
Approaches: 22
Numbers: 4

Total: 34

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
3 May
I slept a bit rough, had a sore throat at some point during the night, and woke up a bit funky.
Still, I was walking home from an apartment viewing that ended up being a no-show and saw this stylish Asiatic stunner standing around. I went up to her and opened, and she reacted authentically, in an uncontrived way, indicating that this hadn't happened to her many times before. Unfortunately, she has a bf and was here to visit him, something she does every two weeks.

After this, as I arrived at my abode I saw another stunner: a curly-haired ginger, tastefully appointed, standing around. I also approached her and gave her solid EC like with the other one, this one had beautiful green eyes, and again she had a bf.

Totals: 8 points

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Today

5 approaches, 3 numbers

Total:
Approaches: 24
Numbers: 7

Total: 45

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I went to travel last week with a group of friends.

On their last day (my second to last day) they left in the morning, and I was walking to this gelato place when I saw this hottie. Later, up ahead, I was finishing some seafood from the night before waiting for the gelato place to open when I saw the babe right there.

So I opened situational, "Are you also waiting for the gelato place to open?" and stacked with "Isn't it supposed to open at 10?"

Then flirty back and forth, got her Instagram when I suggested we meet for a drink later when I came back from my day's touristy adventures.

When I returned home the next day, even though I woke up at 3.00 a.m., so was beat, on my way to the gym I saw this stunner 10 and opened (defaulted to, because my brain was semi-dead and I suppose it went straight to the amygdala) direct with "Hey, I saw you and wanted to say you look great") she thanked me and left.

Since then I've been letting lots of hotties pass me by and even give me AIs without opening, something I intend to remedy (the excuse that I'm "busy" is just that, an excuse).

Totals: 10 pts

>