Matheth's Journal

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
So im starting this journal to track my weekly progress and to also get any advice if im fucking up on a particular thing.

Monday: Daygame

I decided to start the week with 5 indirect approaches, ended up doing 6. Just asking for directions and trying to make small talk with the girl.

1) Blonde milf: At first she didnt respond to my question so I had to ask it again.

2) Girl smoking, big tits, milf: Made some funny comments and she laughed

3) Big cheeked blue eyed girl with an overbite: I noticed a lot of compliance which shocked me given how fucking hot she was. Convo was very quick and short

4) Cool kinda fat pretty girl: I asked for a particular street, she got out her phone and eventually i suggested we continue walking in the direction she was headed (she was working out at the square). She asked me for my age, and at the end of the talk, which lasted about 15 mins she asked me for my ig. It was the best interaction of the day tbh. After this I grabbed her waist and kissed her goodbye

5) Short, blonde, rich girl: Very short talk, just made one funny comment

6) Bus stop, shorts, good legs but kinda fugly on the front.

Here's what I learned from all the interactions:

I) If a girl doesnt answer to my first call I can ask her the question or stop her again.

II) Indirect can work just as well as direct

III) After asking for directions I can throw out a funny comment or an observation made at her

IV) Moving her from one location to another is good

V) Lower the girls from the pedestal (I got this from 3)

VI) Social momentum can help me a lot (last 2 girls were easy af to open for me)

VII) Winning mentality: The only obligation is to make a of approaches regardless of how they turn out and then I can go home. Anything else is extra

Tuesday: Daygame

From this day on I decided to only write down the most meaningful interactions. Together with maybe 2 or 3 things to improve.

3) She was about to send a voice message but she stopped and listened to me

4) Very tall girl, ok body, 6/10 face, wearing headphones. I asked her twice but she didnt stop.

5) She had headphones, she stopped and also listened carefully.

What I've learned:

I) I have to improve my sleeping schedule because otherwise my energy is off

II) I have to go out earlier (I got out after work at around 18, but I can use 1 hour from 15 or 16 to cold approach.

III) Girls with headphones can stop but if they dont after 2 tries just talk to another girl.

Wednesday: Online game

An university from my country, a couple of miles west decided to do a kinda tinder matchup for valentines day. Of which I took full advantage of.

I was genuinely surprised with how smooth my interactions went. Here are some examples:

1) Model, aspiring actress, 20 yr olds, from Virgo:

Me: Are Aries and Virgo compatible?

Me: I skipped horoscope 101

Me: hahah

Her: Hey

Her: Mmm I dont know hah

Her: We'd have to google it

Me: But online people always lie :cry:

Me: I know of a more experimentar way to know the answer hahha

Her: How would that work?

Her: Hahaha

Me: We go drink some beers or some tea, whatever you prefer, and if we have a good time there's our answer

Me: Would you like to?

Her: Mmmm alright yes haha

After this we ended up talking for a while and I brought up meeting again but she just responded with some dumb emojis. Something I've noticed I did poorly was to double or triple text a lot and before asking her out again I asked her a question and she didnt respond. So it was like a double strike or smth like that.

I find it a bit confusing because I remember reading that you should try and make the girl invest more than you over text but I tried it with some other girl (she was investing very little so I invested even less) and she didnt answer. I guess the solution is to stop double or triple texting and sending a long text is alright as long as im getting the response i want.

2) 20, emo, studying nursing

I opened up to her about some emo shit I can relate to and she responded positively:

Me: What hurt you more the ear piercing or this shitty life?

Her: Haha, this shitty life

Then we talked for a bit and I both sexualized and asked her out:

Me: What do you like the most about nursing?

Her: Helping others

Me: You can help others and i can help you with your shyness

Me: So by proxy Im helping everybody ?)

Her: aww

Her: hahha

Me: What scares you the most, having people sing you a happy birthday or public talking?

Her: 2nd one

Me: Alright, very good. Let me write it down so I can give you your treatment to cure shyness

Me: And between tripping over on the street or kissing in public?

Her: kissing

Me: Mmm interesting

Me: Let me take some notes

Me: I know what your treatment should be, but I need to see you in person for this

Her: hehehe

Her: 🤭

So we talked for some more, she eventually asked me for a photo and I sent it to her but told me "Im too old for her", which was an obvious test since im only 25 (unless shes like 14 and lied to me). You can see by her messages that all the pressure was on me and she wasn't giving me a lot to work with. I still enjoy how I manage to come up with that "gambit", if you can call it that, which is both playful, meaningful to her (nurses give out treatments and shes pretty shy), a bit sexual (kissing), and also a way to kinda invite her out. The talk eventually died off because I ran out of things to say but I plan on texting her some other day.

Im still unsure whether shes a good or a bad lead since she posted her whatsapp n° on her story but also asked me via dm to text her over there. She left me on read after asking her what is she up to but then sent me a "heyy" next day. It seems like something thats above my level to deal with and not something that will really help me move forward so ill be focusing on other girls and maybe ocassionally hit her up.

3) 27, short, dyed redhead that looks like shes 18.

Me: Why do I get the feeling that you're very short, redhead? Haha

Her: Heyyy

Her: hows it going?

Her: I am

Me: You have many qualities I like so when are we meeting up?

Her: I cant this week cz I have covid

Her: Next one works for you?

Me: Sure, next week sounds better

I had I think 2 or 3 more girls where I was very upfront about wanting to see them and the conversation flowed. Sadly I didnt get to see any of them yet, in a small part because of timing but also because theyre very young and like to play with men. Ill ping a couple of them next week and see if anything comes out of it but I dont really expect a lot since I enjoy day and nightgaming more. And I learn the most from them

Thursday

On thursday I went to this language exchange bar I usually attend and tbh I was kinda tired so my vibe wasnt as good but I got an instagram from a butterface girl with a nice body and great tits. The pull wasnt as good cause i think she could tell i was just doing it because i had to and not so much because i was into her. She would still make a good fuck on a bad day (like Alek says haha) so maybe if some other girl cancells on me or i feel like i didnt get any igs next week ill hit her up.

Friday

Did nothing, had a friend over my place for a sleepover. Also wanted to rest

Saturday

We went with our friend to a square nearby, I opened to 5 girls indirectly, just asking directions but the biggest thing of those approaches was that I did them very very fast. Monday I took like 1 hour to make all 6 approaches because of AA, but on saturday it was no more than 20 mins. which is great

I striked up a conversation with a girl at a bus station, because the venue I was at was very empty. She was mid but kinda hot, I didnt get her ig but I dont regret it too much.

When I got to the new venue a former seduction teacher of mine told me how a student of his just got into a insta date and asked me if i wanted to join a call and listen in on him. I agreed and got very motivated to do some direct approaches which is something I struggle with.

1) kinda blonde girl, a bit taller than me. Pretty from the front but kinda ugly from the back, which is weird and havent seen it before. The place of encounter was like a small football field that was covered with many different small shops of ppl selling stuff like solid shampoo and all that hippie stuff

Me: Hey I just saw you walking over there and I wanted to say something but had my mouth full of food (genuinely did). I think youre pretty and would like to get to know you. What's your name?

Her: Rufina, and yours?

Me: matheth

Her: I actually have a boyfriend and hes about to come

Me: Oh really? Is he a peaceful guy or should I start running?

Her: Nono, hes a good guy, he studies engineering

Me: Oh really? Im into that stuff too, maybe we could do a battle with calculators haha

Me: Alright it was nice meeting you!

Her: Bye

That same day when I got home I read "boyfriend destroyers" from girlschase bc i didnt know wtf to do at the moment. Very interesting post but I think more experience in the field will help me deal with this situation better (Its like the 2nd or 3rd time its ever happened to me)

2) kinda pretty, I decided to talk to her because I didnt find her extremely pretty and she was clearly on her own

Me: Hey I was just buying some falafel over there and saw you and think youre pretty so I wanted to get to know you

Her: Hahah (nervous laughter)

Me: Whats your name?

Her: Ana

Me: Im matheth nice to meet you (extended my hand)

we talked for a while and ended up in a insta date but I kinda regretted it because she really wasnt my type, was older than me and also very politically left leaning. I am proud for being so direct with her and cutting the bullshit out. At one point she asked me about my age (clearly fearing that I say an age thats too young for her) so I tell her im 25 and she gasps and laughs nervously. I immediatedly told her "Ohh, whats the problem? Never dated someone younger than you?" I feel very proud to this moment for having been so fcking bold hahah. I also noticed she wasnt responding positively to my kino which is great because i didnt have it happen before. I think she was kinda autorejecting and also overwhelmed by it all. Maybe if she had been hotter i would have put more effort into building rapport and comfort with her. Which is something I did but just not quite to the level that Im used to.

Sunday:

I was about to meet up with a girl I got from the valentines tinder match up on wednesday but around 30 mins latter she told she was 30mins+ away so after some back and forth and trying to convince her to come near my place we ended up cancelling the date. One of the doubts I have about all this ordeal is how do you punish a girl that does something you dont like to show her you have respect for yourself? Via text she was pretty compliant and would sometimes initiate things herself but I know girls tend to lie and hide things so I dont know what her true motives are.

Conclusion:

Im very happy for the progress i made this week since its been the most action packed week ive ever had in my life tbh. I plan on continuing to have this schedule for a couple of months until i can get significantly better.

Last edited:

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ill write down my schedule for next week:

Monday: do 5 indirect approaches while also making a funny comment or complimenting them on their looks
Tuesday: do 5 indirect approaches while also making a funny comment or complimenting them on their looks
Wednesday: do 4 indirect approaches while also making a funny comment or complimenting them on their looks, aim for 1 approach where i ask for instagram
Thursday: do 3 indirect approaches while also making a funny comment or complimenting them on their looks, aim for 2 approaches where i ask for instagram
Friday: Go out to language exchange bar, make 3 approaches and hold hands with at least one of the girls
Saturday: Try and set up some date with the girls from tinder I got last week or some new one. Otherwise try and get an insta date like i did past saturday
Sunday: "Rest" day where I look back on the week and just focus on studying/some other important stuff.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tuesday

Today I stroke up conversation with a girl working at a
chinese food place and I think she liked me. I
felt a bit let down because I didnt make her a compliment
and that was my goal (sortof) for today.
I guess tuesdays are a curse for me bc she was the
onyl girl I "approached" today.

Honestly I made a lot of excuses like
"Ohh its too late, girls wont want to talk with me"
"the place is filled with a lot of sketchy poor
people asking for money and that affected my energy"

I can honestly say that going out late to cold approach
during the weekend feels harder but im not sure
if its a valid excuse. Anyways I figured to take my
notebook to some cafe or a coworking office
and work from there. afterwards i can cold approach and it
wont be too late bc im already outside.

I figured Id start the newbie assignment next week
to work in my fundamentals.

What Ive learned:
1) I gotta go out earlier so I dont put up bs excuses
2) I gotta limit my approaches to the places were there are
no sketchy people begging for money

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wednesday
It was pretty hard to start because of AA
After asking for directions from a couple of girls I began the task for today. I didnt
end up asking for an instagram partially bc of time but also because i was anxious but i did
talk to many girls online and also in real life.

I set up a challenge for me at one point that went like this:

If I see a girl I like, no matter how far away she is I have to create an opportunity to open
to her and at least make small talk.

At one point I followed a girl for like 1 entire block until I reached
her. It was a pretty good exercise to avoid making excuses. I found that I was thinking about
how things could go wrong and a million reasons why I shouldnt approach and this brought me back

I made funny comments to most girls but im having trouble giving out compliments. I know I can just
game well without them but I think its a nice way to telegraph some interest.

Im doing some theater classes and there are about 4 or 5 girls Id fuck. One of them, lets call her
Lead #1 was wearing a pretty tight shirt with no bra. And she has a pretty good pair of tits so I could see
her nipples. This made me want to talk to her but during the class is a bit complicated.
So at the end, I started asking ppl which way theyre headed and having listened to Lead#1 talk about
going left I would also ask ppl if they were going left. Luckily none of them but this chick did so we ended up
alone. After some talk she offered to take me in her car closer to where I have to go (we went nowhere close lmao)
and I agreed.

I deepdived into her and at the end asked for her contact info to which she told me to get
it from the group. We're planning on going to a nearby restaurant with the other classmates but im hoping
nobody wants to go haha. Ill have to figure out how to isolate her more or just try to make her comfortable with me
This theater seminar only lasts 8 weeks and we're already on week 3 so moving fast isnt too bad of an option.

Also a chick I wanted to see on sunday cancelled on me again today bc there was a train strike (actual legit reason bc she lives far away). Im gonna give her a 3rd chance next tuesday because she has been pretty compliant via text and has responded well to my texts. Ive been texting very subtle sexual texts and she still wants to meet so I guess im gonna have fun with her.

I want to try out something though, I remember reading Alek's 10yr anniversary lay report and how the girl just undressed as soon as they got to his place lmao. I want to generate the same dynamic where there's virtually no resistance (or as little as possible).

What Ive learned:
1) Theres always a way to create an opportunity to open to a girl, no excuses
2) Patience pays off

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Monday
mostly standard stuff, just following the goals i set out for this week.
I did learn quite a few things:
1) whorish looking girls can be meaner and more dismissive of approaches
2) Indirect opener:
- Do you know any clothes stores nearby? Because I saw your shirt and I like it.
- Do you know any clothes stores nearby? Because Im looking for a gift for my friend who looks just like you and if it fits you so well then its gonna fit my friend as well
I can use it this opener with girls wearing sports clothes or good dresses.
3) Say the boyfriend is a nice guy while looking her straight in the eye
4) Need to fix posture, eye contact, and pacing
5) 6-7's are easier to target and more outgoing

Summary of things to remember:
1) Use clothes indirect opener
2) Try to stay longer until she ejects, build tension.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thursday
Did nothing lmao, only fucked a couple of times with the bus redhead at my place.

Friday
Did Thursday's task but didnt ask for ig
Went to language exchange bar and made 2 approaches

Saturday
Approached a 2nd gen taiwanese girl in the bus, 20 yrs old, very slim and amazing
makeup. I deepdived into her and also touched her a couple of times but
at the end when i asked for her ig she told me she has a bf and asked me about my intentions
I told her i just want to get to know her and she agreed. I think shes gonna make it difficult
for me but well see.

Approached a korean turist who was pretty tall and also cute. Got her ig and later on
her phone number, will meet her this tuesday so if things go well ill write a FR

So far with these approaches I had completed thursday's task. All I had left
was 1 direct approach where I ask for ig and some direct approaches.
After talking to the asian chick for like 30 mins I felt pretty exhausted
but also very energized so I just stopped a hoe I liked and told her
"Youre pretty, can I get your ig?", obviously she told me no because I didnt
put too much effort but at least I completed my goals haha.

Sunday
Today Im planning on going to a square with a guy I met a couple of days ago who looks to be a pretty solid wing.
He did like 150 approaches in 1 month and all of them being direct af. I would even say hes above my level.
I plan on making at least 5 direct approaches which is what I had planned for yesterday but was too tired.

Conclusion
Like last week im pretty happy with this weeks progress, mostly because I got a couple of igs and also managed to get the courage
to start delivering compliments to girls. I always try to make a very specific compliment similar to when I deepdive a girl where I ask
very specific and unique questions that only apply to her.

Later on ill write down my goals for this week

Reactions: fog

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sunday

This was a pretty intense day ngl, I was originally planning on taking a rest but the game got the best of me so I gamed quite a few of girls.

The first direct I did had the worst reaction Ive ever seen a woman have. I said the typical opener of "I was walking with my friends and saw you and think you're cute and this old hag just stared at me and then ignored me pretty harshly. Due to this old fuck Im making a rule where if I dont see a smile after giving out my opener Ill just gtfo.

The rest of the openers were alright, I did open one girl in particular with octogonal glasses who was showing a lot of attraction and I actually got her ig but dont know if somethings gonna come out of it.

I did manage to open a 2set almost at the end of the night which was pretty good.

What I've learned:
1) If the hoe doesnt smile after giving her a compliment then I just gtfo
2) I can open directly to almost anyone, including 2sets.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
This weeks schedule
So this week I will start on wednesday and then game till sunday

Tuesday: Open direct 3 girls
Wednesday: Direct open 5 girls
Thursday: Direct open 5 girls
Friday: Direct open 5 girls
Saturday: Direct open 5 girls
Sunday: Direct open 5 girls

Aim for opening 1 or 2sets. 3sets have a lot of heat for me atm.
If I see a qtie on the bus or on the cafe I will open up indirectly and then show my interest by making compliments.

Reactions: fog

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update:
So I did very poorly on my approaches, mostly bc of AA. I went out friday and only did 3 approaches and today I did 1 1/2. Very far away from my goal of 5. However, I did have a pretty eventful week.

Tuesday I went out with the girl I met online during the tinder matchup for valentines day and we fucked pretty good lol, she liked it so much that she got goose bumps which is pretty nice. The very next day she asked me when are we gonna do it again haha. I also went with the korean girl I met at a bar that same tuesday but nothing happened, I mostly attribute this to her being korean and me not having such a tight game.

On Wednesday I went to theater and a hot girl at my class drove me close to my house again. We got into some pretty juicy topics like relationships and ONS and she told me she is very no nonsense, black and white. I asked her out the next day but she didnt seem that interested so well see how things play out. I read a Chase article about how to go out with a girl in your class and if I remember correctly I should now try to speak to some other girl (which there are plenty).

On Thursday I literally cannot remember wtf I did.

Friday I went out and did 3 approaches but 2/3 girls were underage (which is surprising bc one had face tattoos and like 5 piercings) and the last one had a bf. At night I went to the language exchange bar and I actually did feel some pretty good progress bc I went with one of my coaches who would tell me to approach this girl or this other one. At one point I ended up approaching a finnish girl who was hot af. I really like going out with him bc he forces me to raise my standards VERY high which is both very scary but also very exciting.

Today I only did 1 direct approach but the girl had a bf and mostly dealt with a lot of AA. I know that there are no reasons for me to feel so anxious, both logically and from experience but I still do. I will change up my goals from 5 direct approaches a day, which is pretty hard and I dont always got the time to at least doing 1 approach every single day which seems more consistent and more maintainable.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
After taking some time off im back. Today i only did one indirect approach. It was a lady in her late 20s to early 30s that had the best ass and pair of legs i had ever seen in my life. I only asked her for some directions after chasing her for around half a block. Im planning on loosely following the newbie assignment to have some structure. I have practiced the research on places to approach, the posture, and I can keep eye contact. I did notice that i need to smile more and breach that mental barrier i have to just day hi.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yesterday i didnt approach any new women but i did make this fwb cum, who told me that she hadnt cumed like that in a long time. I also got a pretty good hj (she was on her period and ive been dealing with candida so we didnt fuck).

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today ive had 2 good interactions, one was with a kinda ugly girl i saw on the street. I made her laugh but she was too shy and unresponsive. The 2nd one was a cute waitress who came to my table and was very open and amicable. I am dealing with some mental issues, specially today, and I didnt know what else to say to her so i didnt interact much with her afterwards

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today i had the infield coaching with my mentor and i managed to get an insta date with a colombian chick. Things were kinda weird bc she kept talking non stop and I also wasnt too decisive with my comments (like saying "would you like to..." instead of "lets go...") I also wasnt extremely attracted to her so didnt really care about the outcome. I have a bit of a blocking issue with very pretty girls where I cant bring myself to approach them directly.

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yesterdar i went to a private party that a friends sister was throwing but I couldnt make any real approaches. I have some pretty hard time at night bc my greatest strength, which is talking, doesn't work. I cant dance for shit and i still need more attitude to make approaches at night. For now i want to focus on daygame and max it out as much as i can

>