Videos  Manosphere Meetings: The Marriage

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a pretty funny accurate view of the different sectors of the manosphere groups credit @TomInHo that share with me with this video, highly recommend it... curious were do you see yourself from the movements... Me pua all the way tbh.... curious where do you guys see yourself?

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is a pretty funny accurate view of the different sectors of the manosphere groups credit @TomInHo that share with me with this video, highly recommend it... curious were do you see yourself from the movements... Me pua all the way tbh.... curious where do you guys see yourself?

prob PUA

also remember when lgbt was the only color coded community

manosphere needs a flag for all these pills...

i vote it looks like a weekly pill organizer...

oh and also put this on it

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
PUA Skills.

Re Rollo, he’s a controversial character but some of his concepts, such as SMV, are now ingrained in our mindsets, whether we would like to admit it or not.

Yeah vasectomy and avoid family creation/marriage seems a bit excessive. The rest I’ve got no qualms with.

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Vasectomy in your 20s?
Avoid family creation?

That Rollo Tomassi guy is an idiot.
I like Rollo. And some of his advice has def shaped the thinkings of many people in the community.

The problem with him and other red pillers is they give solid advice then follow up with some really bad advice you start wondering if they're on crack.

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Im definitely PUA all the way with a great possibility of getting married and raising a family

Nice video from Austin

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Rollo admits in that Twitter thread that it was a troll post.

He himself is a married guy with kids.

He was mocking the shock-jock black pill über-nihilist/consumerist/image-is-everything version of "High Value Man" stuff you see all over the Internet these days:

"Get ripped, get a vasectomy, just focus on your paper, live your life only for YOU, etc., etc."

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
When he introduced the pua he should have just cut to the pua hanging out with a beautiful woman. The two of them totally enjoying each others presence. Totally engulfed in the moment.

Last edited:
>