Life is About Setup - Creating a Dan Bilzerian Lifestyle

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Are you not getting the volume or quantity you want with women?

You could get better at deep diving, flirting, and escalating with women...

And I advise you do that.

But to supplement your funnel of sex and fun, why not also learn how to create a lifestyle that is abundant with women?

In this video I go over the fundamental theorem of value exchange and how celebrities like Dan Bilzerian create a funnel of women on the macro-scale.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xv4cOoNBJk

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
A few things.

1. Hector, you have the look of a guy that I can just tell gets pussy and I genuinely mean that, you pull off the long hair look quite well, stick with it! Maybe try some light facial hair if you can but other than that, great style!

Not just that, I give you props for really putting yourself out there and showing your face, you've built up a great deal of credibility by doing this!

2. I notice that the views are not as high on the content as they should be, this is very much an injustice I feel like GC puts up quality material that can benefit a number of men out there. That is a topic for another time but I recommend partnering up with other big name blogs and doing more than just promoting the material on reddit.

3. I love the content, I feel like we really need to talk more and more about building that lifestyle, more posts on GC about it will greatly benefit a lot of men. The kind of content that you speak about is the one I personally endorse, I think at some point men need to transition from a phase of spam approachers at a bar to being guys that naturally attract women as a part of their lifestyle or just a part of their life. The end goal should be to get to that point where you don't need to aggressively approach every day to meet women.

Now I do have some honest criticisms that I hope you can take into account when you do future videos, I am doing them because I genuinely want to help.

1. I notice that you rub your eyes a lot early on, it shows that you are somewhat distracted and maybe something is bothering you in the environment. In future videos, try to pick up on this sort of thing.

2. I feel like your voice can be a lot stronger, it doesn't portray the image readers of GC might have of you being that alpha.

3. The lighting seems to be a bit off in the environment, improving that will help a great deal.

What I recommend is looking into a channel called "Charisma On Command" and seeing how it is all set up. Look at the channel and see how the videos are presented as well as seeing how Charley speaks when he is giving out advice.

Other than that, keep posting man and may we get more discussion on this sort of content.

ThatAsshole

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for this man.
I fully agree with the setup, I strongly think it's all about that - generally, in life.

Interesting you touched on Dan Bilzerian aspect, I believe he's very smart. People tend to only see the top of the iceberg.

slazenger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Agree with the setup as well. Much of life's success - with women, in business, etc - is dependent upon figuring out how to provide value to the other party.

Having said that - and I know this is tangential to your point (although it's in the title of your post, so...) - 99.99% of people aren't going to create a Dan Bilzerian lifestyle because they just don't have the cake. (And let's be clear - a huge portion of that cake came from an inheritance - not playing poker.) The "value" that Bilzerian provides to these chicks (eg, masseuses, manicures, food spreads, yachts, vacations...) is quite expensive - certainly in the many thousands of dollars for each fiesta. And he's likely footing the entire bill. So, yeah, he may hook up with a really hot chick, but... the cost was prohibitive. There aren't too many dudes who can pull a Bilzerian model party every weekend - it simply costs too much.

I think Bilzerian's a smart, interesting guy. He's in great shape, an adventurer... chicks dig him. But... without the money, he's just another dude trolling for chicks... and he sure doesn't have millions of instagram followers. So, while this notion of adding value to relationships (or other situations) is germaine... but there isn't much more to learn from Bilzerian because so few have the cake to follow his chosen path.

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
You don’t need a abundance of females honestly, it brings a lot of drama into your life. The only reason women deal with him is notoriety and money. I currently have 5 females I’m fucking. Never chase, just replace them.

Big B

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think I am going to start doing this in my own life.

I have a job where I attract predominantly female customers and I am the center of attention. I have previously resisted the urge to use my work to leverage my game but now I'm thinking it will just make all the skills and things I have learned 10 times as effective as picking up random women on the street.

BetaBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Big B said:
I think I am going to start doing this in my own life.

I have a job where I attract predominantly female customers and I am the center of attention. I have previously resisted the urge to use my work to leverage my game but now I'm thinking it will just make all the skills and things I have learned 10 times as effective as picking up random women on the street.
good luck man. just be caeful and don't over do it, I wouldn't risk your work relations for loss of potential income.

Big B

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well. I feel like I would be more motivated at work if I knew I would be crushing more ass, haha. I suppose there's always a risk of lost income or becoming known as some lecherous pervert and having your reputation destroyed but... I still think it's worth a shot.

Right now I'm still having fun learning cold approaching (even though I'm going down in flames a lot of the time) but eventually I can't see this as being the most efficient way for me to find hot women.... Or maybe it is, I haven't found anyone else who has succeeded living the style of life I want to yet.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The way he is marketing himself on Instagram is just genius. There are now millions of Instagram hotties who would just love to be part of his private parties. When he wants to fuck, all he needs to do is to DM a handful of girls and invite them. And I bet this is just what he does. Many of the cuties tagged in his parties have instagram accounts with 100000+ followers. Even such girls would have 0 second of hesitation if they are given the chance to be Dan's next shag... just as long as they enjoy a private jet or a cruise on his boat, and get featured on his Instagram!

Interestingly, you can see these girls on a boat trip to Italy with him. But on *their* Instagram, at around the same date, these girls are posting pictures of themselves alone, posing on the private yacht - Dan Bilzerian carefully stripped out of the picture, no matter if he shagged them like crazy all along... Just showcasing herself alone on a luxury setting. Status, again status! Remember this next time you see a cutie alone in a luxury beach or hotel on Instagram. The guy footing the bill and shagging her is likely the one taking the picture, but won't even appear nowhere.

And you don't need to be a multimillionaire to try something like this (on a smaller scale...). Have an Instagram account where you showcase yourself with plenty of girls having fun, in a classy setting. You need to display status and preselection, then grow some degree of followership. Then DM some cuties close to you and invite them to join your next party.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seppuku,

Oh ho ho.

I was a dancer, and man... status and passion. Status is a funny thing. PEople see you differently. We are all shallow. You mentioning everything is so spot on. especially the women and she being "alone".

MAkes me want to get back to my hobbies of dancing.!

Hoes ain't loyal ;)

Zac

>