LR 
Lay 4 from online

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Monday 22 April - Tinder Date

The whole text conversation is posted on the discord server which can be joined using this link:

So I meet up with the girl at her place to pick her up on my motorbike. We have a quick chitchat, "welcome to bali" "finally I found you, gps in this country rarely work" " "I want to show you the main party area first, then my favorite bar, you will love it..." and "here's your helmet" she got surprised that I had one for her, she felt safe.

On our way to the first bar we spoke back and fourth, she connection was fine and good, regular basic, nothing sexual, just random questions, how do you like bali so far, have u been to thailand, which people are better thais or balinese..

Before we hit the bar I tell her lets go check out this beach now that we are close to it, she replied "okay just promise not to kill me" - I didnt know how to react to that so I just said haha dont worry - we got there and she liked the area, we smoked a cigarette and went to the main party area..

We arrived there, sat down ordered drinks and shisha, then we spoke, she was distant from me a bit, extremely shy girl, she only looked at my eyes 1 time every 5 minutes.. rest of the conversation she was looking straight, while I kept looking at her when I was talking and listen to hear talking.. I then ran some gambits on her and a bit of kino but not much

Have you been to Chiang Mai before? in Thailand?
  • Did you hike there?
  • Well i did, it was amazing..
  • Have you ever had a moment where you felt completely at peace with the world?
  • For me it was a solo hike trip in the mountains of Chiang Mai. The air was fresh, and as i reached the peak the sun broke through the clouds. It was just me and the nature.. It felt like a profound reminder of how beautiful life can be.

Thanks to @Gunwitch for that one
Have you ever known someone for years and spent a lot of time with them but for some reason you don't really get close to them?
  • But then you meet someone that you have only known for a week, days or even minutes, and the chemistry is so strong that it feels like they totally get you?
  • Right! I thought it was just me. It made me realize that when it comes to chemistry it isnt about time, and it can happen instantly when you least expect it

Thanks to https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/seduction-oriented-topics.21690/
Have you been to the phillippines?
  • I was there as well, and there's something they have that Thailand doesn't have which surprised me hard.. Do you know what it is?
  • Sex toys!. They have so many sex toy shops, yet in Thailand it's illegal.. isn't that crazy to think of when everyone knows what Thailand stands for?

Thanks to, I forgot who made it

After the conversation we headed to my favorite bar, which every girl loves, its basically a bed close to the beach, very nice view and chill vibe.. I told her once again where to sit and she was complaint, we ordered drinks and this time she asked if she should pay which I refused her from doing so, the girl is from Czech Republic but was living in italy. I would never let a girl from the eastern world pay ever fuck that.. we sat and dinked I told her to come closer which she did, I put my hand around her shoulder and she put her head on my chest, and the first thing I asked her is what she goes for in a man, and we started talking about her previous relationships, she told me how disrespectful men can be and such, I acted like I was surprised that men from those countries can be like that and that the people I met when I was in Prague were decent, conversation was smooth.. She was extremely complaint and attracted through texting so there were no obstacles really.. everything was smooth.. She also asked me during the conversation how far I live from here + saying that shes tired multiple times which is a sign when girls wants you to pull.. so this time I told her

"lets go drink that wine I was talking about"
Her: "Where?
"At my place, but first lets have a cigarette"
Her: "Ohh yeah thats right"
"Yeah the cashier told me its the locals favorite, but lets smoke a cigarette first"
Her: Oh they did?
"Yeah, but its kinda odd that it says "Chile" on the bottom even tho its made in Indonesia"

Blah blah, we smoke the cigarette and get back to my home, when we arrive I dont touch her at all and im distant from her for a quite while until I sat in the couch with her and drink some wine, then she suggested to watch a movie which we did.. we went on the bed and turned on a movie, I told her to get closer, so she put her head on my chest while my hand around her shoulder while massaging her neck, head, and arm, and after a while she put her legs over mine to get things sexual, 1 min later after that you know what happened

thanks for reading. - @Dimension and @TomInHo helped a bit with responses

Thanks to @Bacchus

Last edited:
>