FR+ 
Kissed my first MILF

unswunghero

Space Monkey
space monkey
Background: I'm 28, 5'6", white, and handsome (recently realizing I'm more attractive than I thought, like I'm pretty damn handsome).

Went to a Christmas party that a friend was throwing. Mingled and met some different people, one of the girls seemed really interested in me but she was muslim and that's just not what I'm going for.

Next we went out to bars, was close to midnight when we got there. Went to the first bar, and a cute black girl and her two friends were on the couch. The song Humble by Kendrick Lamar (sit down, be humble) was playing when the bouncers removed the couch from the dance floor. So I approached and said "the song says sit down but they took your couch" they thought that was funny. My group was next to theirs and just chilling/dancing. One of the girls was quite thic and had a hugggeee ass, and she was trying to grind her butt against one of my guy friends butts but he wasn't paying attention so I go shove my ass against hers for a second. I step back to my group for a bit. I go to the thic one who was wearing a G.O.A.T. hat, so I asked who the goat was and she said she was. She was the GOAT of their group. I said "goat of what" and she starts shaking her butt and and the other girls push me into her and she was twerking on me. She twerked on me a a few minutes later too. They left and I went to the bar to get a drink. The girl next to me kept looking over her shoulder at me so after I got my drink I talked to her. Flirted a bit, asked if she was an elf because her ears poke through her hair, she was into me but her friends had just called an uber to leave.

We soon left that bar and went to bar 2. At bar 2 it was much more dance vibes, and I just went to the middle and danced by myself with all the randos around me. My group was off to the side just chilling. All the randos were just dancing with their own friends in little circles. So I did a quick walk around the bar and saw a skinny brunette woman dancing by herself so I walk up and start dancing with my hip up against hers. She smiles at me, we do this for a few seconds and then i move her in front of me to start grinding on me. I after a bit of this, I turn her around so we're front to front. This is when I realize she is an older woman, like 40-50. She was attractive but definitely got some wrinkles, had very pretty eyes. She's super into me and we're dancing, and I put my finger under her chin and go for the kiss. We start making out. Her mouth tasted like cigarettes. We keep dancing, I've got a boner that is against her leg. At this point I ask her name. We keep dancing and making out a bunch and some flirting. She asks how old I am, I tell her to guess, she says 30, I say close 28. She said "I've got 20 years" on you. We keep dancing and making out. I ask if I'm going to be taking her home or just getting her number. She says I'm just getting her number but if I take her on two dates that's when I can take her home. I get her number. We dance and kiss for a couple songs. Then we split to go back go our friends. A few minutes later, my group decides to go to another bar. I find the milf and tell her I'm leaving and kiss her, she says to text her.

We go to bar 3 which has 2 rooms, I get separated from my friends then go to the other room to find them. I immediately walk up to the hottest girl in that room who was wearing this fuzzy/furry white sweater thing. I tell her "it's not even winter, you can't wear that yet" she flirts with me about my christmas sweater cause its not christmas. I get her name. We flirt some more, I don't remember what I/She said. I forget her name. I tell her "is it bad I already forgot your name" she says "yes, but gives me flirtatious eyes, she was still into me. I get her name again. She grabs me by the hand and takes me to her friends by the bar, she tries to get a drink but the bartender isn't paying attention. I meet her friends and flirt with them for a second. Eventually she walks away right as my guy friend wandered over and started talking to me. Didn't speak to her again, oh well.

But that was my field report for last night. Had tons of fun and made out with a milf. Texted her today that it was nice to meet her, she responded immediately saying the same. Might make plans with her depending on what I'm doing this week with a girl I'm talking to who I met 2 weeks ago, she kinda wants to be exclusive but "casual" so I don't know how to handle that situation and if it's worth the risk of going out with the milf since I like the girl I'm talking to.

unswunghero

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update:
The day after (saturday), I made plans for the upcoming Monday. But then she asked me to meet up at a bar with a cover band that night. Flirted, danced, kissed a bit, and she DD'd her friends home. She said when we go out monday, if she has 2 glasses of wine, she would probably take advantage of me.

We went out Monday as planned. Went to a cocktail bar, had a couple drinks. Conversation was mostly casual, get to know you type stuff. A couple jokes/funny stories. After the second drink, I said "you ready to go" she said "yeah. where to next" I said "my apartment", and so we met up back at my place.

She asked for a glass of water which she took to my bedroom. Foreplay, sex, etc. Damn she had the best body of anyone I've fucked (not that it's that many, but very impressive for 47 y.o.), with some big tits and a nice ass.

I texted her the next that I had fun and thanks for going out. She said she also had fun (with exclamation points). I texted back that we should go out again soon, and said a bar/restaurant (which she mentioned in conversation) looked cool. She said "Yes, we need to go out soon. Let's go to {that restaurant}". I waited a bit then asked to go out again Thursday, she said yes. I said "Great should be a good time" and she responded with a kissing emoji.

>