Orgasms  Is semen retention possible with playboy lifestyle

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have seen guys here talking about semen retention like @Swati , @Chase , @Wick .

And cuz I have done nofap in the past so I know that it's great to .

But my main issue is that how can someone do ' semen retention ' while also having hookups , sex on daily basis .

Now , I only had sex like 3 times this year ... So it's a bit of mental masturbation for me but I just want to know about this for the future as I will be more aggressive in pickup this year and hopefully getting laid a lot more .

I remember asking a guy about semen retention but he told me that the girl will feel bad . And other guy told me that it can lead to some issues in testis .

Btw , I know about the dry orgasms .

Q. For How long one should do this while having sex regularly ?

Q. Does it actually hurt girl's feeling if I don't cum at all ?

Or am I simply misunderstanding the concept of semen retention ?

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human

A common misconception about sexual kung fu is that you never ejaculate. This is false. For one, never ejaculating is not good for your health. Instead the idea is that you learn to confront the sexual impulse, refine/redefine your relationship with it, and manage your drive in a balanced, dynamic, and multidimensional manner. Which includes blowing a nice be load from time to time (if not semi frequently for balance and good health)

Yes if you're having a ton of sex (especially with multiple partners) it becomes far trickier to manage, but it is not impossible. Especially the better you get with the big draw method (as outlined in that post I linked above). The more proficient you get with those sexual management techniques, the easier they are applied in real time, and integrated into your life regardless of circumstances.

That said, if you want to become proficient with semen retention it is recommended you have a training period where you abstain. To allow yourself to explore the techniques and build a foundation.

Really it is a life long practice, and there will be fluctuation in how you approach it. With periods of focused discipline (with or without a partner) and periods of abandon. The more you integrate the practice in your life the simpler it will be to find a balance.

It's all tradeoffs. If you are having a very sexually active lifestyle, you will be trading off a more simple approach to the discipline, but will have more opportunity to practice with a partner, or just enjoy some hedonic abandon.

As for women being upset you don't come for them. I have found that it only makes them want you more. Up to a certain point that is.

If you explain to them the practice, and demonstrate your ability to maintain sexual vigor without ejaculating. They are fascinated and impressed. While at the same time wanting to make you cum badly. If you frame the interaction in a manner where you are inviting them into that world and practice, and give them solid aftercare. They not only understand (I mean how much sex do women have where they don't cum?) they will chase you for more, chase making you cum. That said, past a certain point, save for the girls who are devotees of sexual kung fu themselves (and even them), they will begin to wonder why you wont give it up (and maybe even take it a little personal). So, when it makes sense, give her a load. Watch how special it makes her feel. You can even build it up "You've been so good to me lately, I've decide I'm gonna give you my load tonight".

Trickier to run this program on multiple women. And tricky to run it at all, seeing as it is really hard not to orgasm when you are having amazing sex. If you have a partner who understands and is practicing as well it is definitely a lot simpler, than say some girl who doesn't give a flying fuck about your practice (she'll probably understand too though, as long as you fuck her well).

But like I say, practice the methods and increase your proficiency.

So the short answer to your question is both yes and no. That's just the yin and yang of it all. Find balance.

Also want to note that since you are not getting laid all that much right now, it might be the perfect time to learn some of the practices. Definitely trickier to stay disciplined when girls be knocking down your door. Capitalize on the opportunity while you have it.

Last edited:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For How long one should do this while having sex regularly ?

Straydog said it well. Another way to say it, is that isn't not about holding it in, but about channeling it. If you aren't able to channel it enough to stop it from building up uncomfortably, then its time to nut. But ideally you work on that and learn how to channel that energy.

Does it actually hurt girl's feeling if I don't cum at all ?

It can if they don't understand it. A girl can think you're not attracted to her enough or think it's weird. But a big part of game is kind of like learning sales. Sell it well. Get her to feel how you feel about it. I know that I think it's incredible and very important, and that it's kind of weird to me that more men don't do it. Being able to fuck for as long as want, and orgasm as much as I want, and not feel tired afterwards... I mean shit that's awesome. That's just one way to frame it. Plus she's going to benefit greatly from it too. Make sure you fuck her like a sexual kung fu master and she won't mind haha

am I simply misunderstanding the concept of semen retention ?

I'd also recommend you find some ways to learn more about it from different sources. Straydog has a good and long post here on the forum. I like this youtuber And this book Multi-Orgasmic Man. (disclaimer on the book, don't do the "finger lock" the author advises it in the book, but later is said to not recommend it.)

There are probably some great ancient texts about it, but I haven't dived into it that deep. Yet. Other than things like the Tao Te Ching (which I also recommend).

Things like meditation, qigong and tai chi can elevate your practice as well.

>