Is it safe to ejaculate outside?

Enriqueoc

Rookie
Rookie
I have always had sex by ejaculating outside. I never used condoms with my partners. That's because the girls I've been with have always used the rhythm method and I haven't had to worry about it. However, I was talking to a doctor and he told me that there is a lot of risk of pregnancy even if I come outside. I have always been pretty confident in my method until this doctor scared me.

I would like to know if ejaculating outside is safe, if you have pregnant any girl using this method. Or if this doctor is too exaggerated.

I would really like to read your opinions and recommendations, my friends.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well pre cum in my experience can get them Prego....
Lol that's interesting, when girls would mention precum as a reason to use condoms I would always say "well, show me someone that was born out of precum and then I'll agree with you" (but yeah, I suppose logically it's just real that this can happen).

It's probably safe, unless the girl is like psycho and like puts your cum in her vag or something. Sperm needs to meet the egg to fecundate, no other way around it (make sure to cum away from her vagina, though, like in her face, if you cum like between her thighs, well, who knows what can happen).

Actually this gets me thinking if a girl is cray enough, if you can in her mouth, can't she save a bit and just fecundate herself afterwards? I think saliva must destroy a good part of them boys, but I'm not so sure tbh

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lol that's interesting, when girls would mention precum as a reason to use condoms I would always say "well, show me someone that was born out of precum and then I'll agree with you" (but yeah, I suppose logically it's just real that this can happen).

It's probably safe, unless the girl is like psycho and like puts your cum in her vag or something. Sperm needs to meet the egg to fecundate, no other way around it (make sure to cum away from her vagina, though, like in her face, if you cum like between her thighs, well, who knows what can happen).

Actually this gets me thinking if a girl is cray enough, if you can in her mouth, can't she save a bit and just fecundate herself afterwards? I think saliva must destroy a good part of them boys, but I'm not so sure tbh
all the prego stuff i had to deal with was from pre-cum other than a girl that was on the pill but took anitbiotics (antibiotics kills the efficacy of the pill).... pre cum contains sperm, i have argue with guys about this, but is my experience, all my incidents other than the antibiotic one was precum issues.... i am a weirdo who enjoys cuming outside better than inside, so my stuff was from precum...

ingridguerci94

Rookie
Rookie
When sperms are deposited outside the vagina there is rare possibility of pregnancy as far as theorioical consideration and just impossible to be pregnant if considered practically.

Because sperms have to swim up in vagina to reach uterus against flow of vaginal secretion,it's difficult for sperms to reach upto uterus if it delivered outside vagina. Further vaginal secretion has acidic pH which is not suitable for sperms, and sperms cannot survive for more than half hour in such secretion.

When sperm is deposited outside,it takes lots of time to swim up, because of which lots of sperms get destroyed in vagina. When sperm is deposited in side vagina, distance to travel for sperm is less and so sperm can reach uterus before destruction. These all reduce or equal to nullify the chances of pregnancy when sperms are deposited outside vagina.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bruh. I totally read this and thought you meant you're just walking around outside on the street jizzing however and wherever you please.

"I never used condoms with my partners."

My man.

Rawdoggin' is da bess.

Only slightly kidding.
However, I was talking to a doctor and he told me that there is a lot of risk of pregnancy even if I come outside. I have always been pretty confident in my method until this doctor scared me.
I've rawdogged a bunch and come outside, wipe my tip off, then go again and never gotten a girl pregnant. Done that a LOT. BUT I CANNOT PROMISE SAME RESULTS FOR OTHERS. There are certain men who have magic cum and knock up chicks just by looking at the bitch wrong, but yeah, I never had an issue with it.

But don't quote me if you knock a girl up.

- Hector

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As my homosexual PreP-doctor said:

"Just fuck em in the ass"

He's got a point.

He also recommended using spermicides around my dick and finger-bang chicks with spermicide post-sex.

Haha he was truly a pragmatic doctor (mostly because he dealt with homosexual health all day)

-Teevster

>