Insights from the field

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey guys,

So I'm not a big fan of the terms "tactics" and "techniques" because they smack of a certain degree of sociopathy - and I mean this with absolutely no disrespect to the knowledgeable wizards of seduction who share their wisdom amongst these pages.

But I can certainly stomach the word "insights" because I think if we all share "a-ha" moments and ways to deal with certain situations arising at different points in our conquests, the "hive" will benefit as a result. We will jointly advance the Casanova space. Feel free to use this thread for that. If there is enough adherence I might sticky it.

I want to start this thread out with a few thoughts from a recent experience.

New so far 100% successful soft close text

So I've been trying out different ways to text, incorporating some of Chase (such as his brilliant "talking is better than texting") but also coming up with a text that so far has worked 100% of the time in getting a positive response from girls (NG and DG) and thus upping the compliance and increasing chances the date will transpire.

And that is: "I propose we continue getting to know each other soon" (it gets her out of her automatic responses because she's probably never gotten it worded like that from guys before. It's also ASD-proof for this same reason)

As soon as she texts back: "Sure!" or "Yes" or whatever, I go

"What's your schedule looking like over the next days?" which I follow up with "I could do end of the day today (or whenever)" and "We could go watch the sunset at XYZ rooftop bar"

The first of these latter three texts is a large investment request, but once I break it down by saying I can do "today or tomorrow" and then specify "this is what I want to do with you" it makes it easier for her to respond positively.

Girl being restrained over text is super looking forward to seeing me

For the longest time, I was a bit lazy about sourcing snatch. I would just wait for hotties to show up on my tours (I am still passively benefiting from this twat source) or expect to meet babes at house parties to then smash.

But I recently realized that cold approach is superior. For two reasons:
  1. When done right, the girl sees you as an attractive, powerful, sexual man
  2. Because of the anonymity inherent in this space, the girl has more freedom to go for it, and you have more freedom to express yourself without restraint
It recently happened, as I narrated in Smash City, that I opened a tall, slim, long dirty blonde haired German during a night out with buddies (important to note that she was not all dolled up with her posse out to reject guys, she was walking along the street alone heading home without any of her revolvers in her holsters).

The brief interaction was sexual tension supercharged because I was close to her, I touched her (and she didn't move her hands away as I held them, ostensibly to inspect her various bling (plenty of rings) and those temporary Arabic tattoo things), and I gave her the mesmer eyes unblinkingly.

I also held frame when she kept trying to grab it and shit-test but fail in the process. And I can tell this girl tends to get her way with guys a lot of the time. She has thousands of insta followers so her ego is probs inflated to the wazoo.

I snagged her digits and later shot her a simple ice-breaker: "Fun to meet you earlier xyz" to which she instantly gave a thumbs up. I decided to remove her from my mind.

But the next day she texted me at 4 p.m. to say "Hey yes" lmao. Now, despite her restraint, the fact that she'd been thinking about me enough to write me (maybe she was expecting me to follow up after she thumbs-upped me but that is simply not enough investment for me) mid-afternoon the next day was all I needed.

And she kept giving (and keeps giving) me very curt answers. However, I kept sorting logistics, because I initially believed she wanted me. But, after some time, I started to lose my nerve. And then I was pleasantly surprised.

By sheer random happenstance, I went to an event on Wednesday night this week and who do I see in the hotel lobby waiting for the elevator behind me? Still, then, she didn't budge. As soon as I saw her I went up to her and said, "Hey" and she looked at me and went, "Hey!" super enthusiastic and came up to kiss me on each cheek (I'd done this when I said goodbye to her when we first met) and apologize that she hadn't recognized me.

Later, I lost her upstairs at the rooftop bar as she was with some friends of hers. But I went up to her and kept my eyes fixated on hers. Even though I was talking idle chit-chat for social frame purposes she gave me the sexiest eye contact, like we were already fucking, pure animal.

I didn't talk to her for too long, before telling her "You didn't follow me on insta." She said "What?" I said, "I told you to follow me on insta and you didn't." Then she scrolled down her WhatsApp and said: "I hadn't seen your text" and followed me on the spot. Now I have her looking at my stories, which suits me as this keeps us "connected" (her seeing I have a "cool life") while I arrange logistics for us to meet over WhatsApp.

So yeah conclusion: have faith in yourself, keep spinning those plates, and like Skills said don't delete her number. Every number is a lead, and every lead can be a new pussy.

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not on social media anymore. It just kills my mind and saps a lot of energy.

I see a lot of guys use insta though. Is it any good or I'm too old fashioned to go the texting / WhatsApp route nowadays.

Tbh, good old WhatsApp and texting still works.
It's also very exciting to chicks when I tell them I'm not on social media. Sets me apart from 90% of guys right away.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey @Freakester thanks for chiming in with your thoughts! Yeah, I'd classify myself as a reluctant adherent to SoMe. I created my insta for my then business and slowly changed it to a personal account later. A friend has told me that my photos there don't do me many favors, but I think they're not terrible either.

And yeah, loss of focus is a definite consequence of aimlessly scrolling SoMe. But OTOH, especially for a certain subset of chicks, Gen Z, they like to use insta to confirm whether you're socially proofed. I agree though that it's attention whore central for chicks (and I suspect that it breaks some of them).

Re. the three chicks I was plate spinning with (3 numbers) they all ghosted. I did 5 approaches on 1 May and 1 today tho.

What I want to add to this "insights from the field" thread (cred. James Cruse for the name) today is simply the power that spinning plates has.

An example is your frame when texting girls, such as a girl you've recently fucked and will be fucking again in the future. As soon as you start flirting via text with another girl, and closing her, your attitude changes with the first girl. I would describe it as becoming less needy.

>