Observations  I'm not Special. Emotional Association is everything.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm not special, This is as honest as it can be.

I left an voluntary organization a month ago. Backstabbing, politics, personal interest, whatever you want to call it, The place has become something where everyone just drag each other to do stuff and the people in charge of the group are just people who are either "fuck up" or "just there".

When i enter the organization, i was very well liked.

I was well liked. People actually look up to me and we have fun and stuff, but this people are also people who are involve in their personal conflict of interest. But then the negative aspects of the organization and the people themselves have turn negative that a lot of people was very unhappy, and the public which is made of group of young teenagers to mid 30s start to see this things. I decided to leave the organization, knowing i don't benefit there, and i don't meet women there (small number of decent ones). and a lot of people wanted me to stay but then when i left, there was abit of tension but nobody really impact when i left, although a lot of people ask why i left, and some call me personally.

Which brings me to this point, Chase has teach me a whole lot of things, and one thing he teaches in the old Girlschase forum that he post it here, He noted this.

1)Frame is everything.

Chase gave an old example of a husband asking for forgiveness from his wife about him beating her. It's an amazing story.

and the next one i think i learn that is almost as impactful as the first one, is this.

2)Association is everything.

I don't want to lie to myself but i do feel offended a slight bit that people only fight for me a little bit. My Western guys here, Martin Luther King, He's black and when he was assassinated, all black/african americans (no racism intended) went on riots and that includes middle class black/african americans. I'm not advocating that my friends should start rioting or burn things so as for me to come back to the organization but i realize i been lacking emotional association very deeply.

I mean look at Association or rather Emotional Association, I can tell you all the companies that has survive until today. IT all has Association.

1)Mcdonalds
2)KFC
3)A&W
4)Nike
5)Adidas
6)Tag Heuer
7)Ferrari
8)Real Madrid

They all have Association, or rather Emotional Association, and i gravely need to learn.

Zac

>