I'm a mess. Please, help!

czk

Space Monkey
space monkey
As for meditation, Eckhart Tolle, etc. I had been interested in that kind of stuff couple years ago. From what I see by reading and watching "game-type" things, this E.T. guy is the most popular. I had watched almost everything , from every teacher. "I" had had few experiences when the "I" was absent and "I" was pursuing that "state" all the time - of course it is not possible to attain by any effort. When "this" happens it happens so suprisingly, only when you don't pursue it. And the flow of thoughts comes back and this flow of thoughts now have a knowledge that something special happend and it wants to go back to that momment.
There is nobody in the body. It is only the knowledge.

For social anxiety, the best what I had had found was Simply Elated channel on YT.

Progress was fast but I started drinking and taking drugs (well, alcohol is a drug anyway) and I stopped making any progress.

As for "enlightenment" and "spirituality" I reccomend a guy called U.G. Krishnamurti (Do not confuse with Jiddu Krishnamurti) - this is pretty much the end of your spiritual interests if you can take it.

And one more thing. I'm very enthusiastic about becoming present and that kind of thing. But I don't call it "spiritual" or "egoless". There is a lot of ego involved in meditation. This guy Tyler, from RSD seems to be very "egotic" to me, even if he feels and acts like he is "egoless".

czk

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok, it's time to get myself together. I'm still having some disturbing thoughts but I analyze them. Today was really harsh at work and my insecurities let me know about them.

I've been stuck for too long, not working on myslef and being attached to one girl at work.

I will definitely apply all the things listed out by zappbrannigan and will change what Michal has written about my inner-game and scarcity.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
czk,

Youʼve got some decent advice here already, but I just wanted to add my perspective. Reading your initial post is painful. Like nails scratching on a blackboard.

You allow your consciousness, you allow your entire self to endlessly ruminate over this girl. Over what her actions (probably didnʼt) mean. Over what you (probably didnʼt) do to her. Over how youʼll (probably never) get her “back”. Over how she was (most certainly not) the best chance youʼll ever have.

Your mind has become ill. You are suffering from a mental disease we call “oneitis.”

I could tell you from a place of reason that there are a million other women on the face of this Earth at least as good as her. But you wonʼt fully appreciate my words. Because this illness makes you completely impervious to reason. Your mind is blinded by its own assumption of how special she is. (Sheʼs not.)

Though you may hide this from yourself, you are living in a place of scarcity. A place where there is only one woman who could ever make you whole. This gives that one woman such tremendous power over your entire being, that at best, she will play you like a fiddle, but more likely have such low regard for you that she wonʼt consider you worthy of even that.

What makes it even worse is that you move right from one case of oneitis to another. I call it “serial oneitis.” This is how you have managed to remain a virgin to the age of 32.

I speak here from experience, as that is something I did, too. Saddest mistake of my life. Easily.

I can also thus say from experience that you are not going to fix this by trying to approach 10 women, or trying to learn game, for the sake of trying to secure that one special girl. (Even if you pick a different one to obsess over.) The entire mental model which governs your understanding of the world and colors every nuance of your interactions with women is debilitatingly flawed. Until you correct your attitudes, thoughts, and beliefs, you will remain fucked. (And not fucked.)

I blame your illness, and mine, on society. And religion. And Walt Disney. And its — read this in my best mocking voice — “And they lived happily ever after.” I threw up a little in my mouth when I recently saw a store selling “Disney Enchanted Fine Jewellery” with the slogan, “Happily Forever After.” Mass marketing to beta male provider cucktards. Just, Fucked.

Society fed us a line. That monogamy is the holiest state of idyllic perfection and moral success that we should all strive for. And we bought it. Hook, line, and sinker.

Thankfully, my being scientifically minded enabled me to unravel these lies — though not before allowing myself to let go of the sanctity of romantic love and look at it all irreverently, which didnʼt happen for years.

The amount of evidence from scientific investigation in multiple disciplines in favor of the notion that humans were never meant to be monogamous is overwhelming. I canʼt get into all the studies and data and theories here, as they would easily fill volumes. You can dig around through my other posts for some of the details, and look up stuff elsewhere on topics such as “sperm competition”, “extra-pair paternity”, studies on the implications of human phallic size and shape on sperm competition and comparison with other primates, studies on variations in human female sexual preferences across the menstrual cycle, rates of marriage failure and infidelity, womenʼs orgasmic response in affairs vs. with husbands, and many, many, many other things.

In a nutshell, many animals including humans previously thought to be monogamous actually exist in a proverbial “Matrix” inspired by evolution, called “social monogamy”, in which the female is basically programmed to latch onto the resources of an easily-controlled male and then get impregnated by a male who exhibits an entirely different set of behaviours — namely, dominance and polygamy. Females inherently do not desire to be impregnated by a monogamous male, because such males are at an evolutionary disadvantage due to the tremendous gender disparity in maximal reproductive output. Monogamy basically does not come naturally to either females or especially males, and the inferior males who are tricked into monogamy, while useful to females, are largely not sexually attractive to them.

Accepting and embracing this is a huge mental leap for most of us, but one which carries enormous benefits. Before I accepted this, the closest I ever got to a pussy was my left palm.

I should point out here that Iʼm speaking of unconscious processes — very few women will ever even admit to themselves, let alone another person, that theyʼll get off on getting fucked by a playboy way more than doing the same‑old with their devoted husband. On a conscious level, they probably do “love” that husband. Weʼre talking here about instincts.

You should never get into any long-term relationship, ever, unless itʼs an open relationship where youʼre not only allowed to, but are, fucking other women on the side. It is the only way she will remain instinctively attracted to you. For me, I take it a step further, and I donʼt intend to ever get into a relationship. When I find a girl who meets my high standards for having a kid with (and sexual loyalty is not one of them), then Iʼll just knock her up, and if a PCR test says the kidʼs actually mine, then we share custody from day one. Keeps the amount of power that any one woman has over me to the bare minimum.

Donʼt get me wrong, I love women. I just finally realized that loving any one singular woman is idiotic.

czk said:
She is type of a girl Iʼm looking for — silent, stay-at-home ...
Your wanting this type of woman is a product of your flawed ideals. If you really understood and accepted that monogamy is at its core a sham, and one that is inherently useless to males, you would not even value such qualities.

czk said:
She has liked many party clubʼs on her profile, so — from this perspective is a turn off. But I donʼt know her yet — maybe she is just looking for a boyfriend that way.
Women like casual sex. Their brains are not wired for true monogamy. If you dislike sexually liberal women, this is going to severely hamper your ability to attract women, because they will sense that you disapprove of their sexuality and will therefore act very sexually repressed around you even though they are not, to avoid your disapproval. But getting anything sexual going on is very difficult when you cause a woman to be reserved like this, because women are hard‑wired to be more sexually attracted to men who can get in their panties fast!!

Your attitudes about sex and relationships are going to ruin you!!

I donʼt mean to be hard on you... just tryinʼ to slap you to your senses. I donʼt know if my post will do that, but I really hope something does, because I wouldnʼt have my worst enemy remain in such a fucked up place.

czk said:
My city population is about 43 000.
As a practical note, this is a very poor environment for someone who already suffers from a mental model founded in scarcity. It will only serve to reinforce your habit of seeing a singular woman as your absolute best option. Try to move if you can.

czk said:
She is ready for getting kiss from me.
You have a whole ton of traditional beliefs about women and dating that you need to get rid of; this is another example of that. Arguably, itʼs generally not a good idea to kiss a girl at least until you have her home. It just shows your cards and deflates sexual tension. I can tell you from experience that itʼs possible to seduce a girl, on the first date, without ever initiating a kiss.

Phoenix

p.s., your best chance by far to sleep with a girl is when youʼve just met her. Guys who concentrate on a girl at work are most often doing so from a fucked up place where they donʼt have the balls to approach real strangers. Been there, too.

czk

Space Monkey
space monkey
ThePhoenix - your post hit me hard! You are so on point. I haven't heard of "oneitis" before. I have always given up on some girls which were into me, because I wanted a better one. I have always wanted a girl with no flaws. But whenever I had felt in love, suddenly the flaws of the girl had become sweet. I have this romantic mentality which I need to change indeed. I know, it's not natural, it is conditioned brain. Thank You very much for this post.

czk

Space Monkey
space monkey
ThePhoenix said:
What makes it even worse is that you move right from one case of oneitis to another. I call it “serial oneitis.” This is how you have managed to remain a virgin to the age of 32.

And there is this fear - once I fuck the girl, I will fall in love with her.

ThePhoenix said:
p.s., your best chance by far to sleep with a girl is when youʼve just met her. Guys who concentrate on a girl at work are most often doing so from a fucked up place where they donʼt have the balls to approach real strangers. Been there, too.

Yeah, I talked to this girl at work yesterday. She was in the kitchen and I approached her quite relaxed and I told her "I have come to watch you washing dishes" lol. She is attracted to me, she smiles all the time but she seems intimidated and breaks eye contact. I suspect she even might be a virgin. She is 12 years younger than me! And she will be working here only for two months from now (studies). I think, I definitely would have fucked her if I have played my cards right. But still, there is this mentality - she will want to be my girlfriend or something and I will fall in love with her.

Sorry for my english, I know my tenses comprehension isn't good, I use slavic language everyday so...

edit:

And there is something else too - this is good and bad simultaneously. I have ingrained that mindset that every girl wants me. Literally wherever I am, I feel the gazes of the girls on me. I have improved my posture, muscles, body language and I see when the girl looks at me. It happens almost everywhere. This is quite pathetic because I'm still a virgin and those girls probably think I'm not. It will be quite a challenge to cold approach a stranger and remain that frame. For now I've been ingesting the theories of pick up. But the day of practice is comming.

czk

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wanted to thank You all again. I really appreciate that You dedicate your precious time to help me. You have opened my eyes on things I wasn't aware of. I'm becoming wiser thanks to You.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
czk said:
I have always given up on some girls which were into me, because I wanted a better one. I have always wanted a girl with no flaws. But whenever I had felt in love, suddenly the flaws of the girl had become sweet.
I was the same. Iʼm a perfectionist in general. Sometimes thatʼs good, sometimes bad; have to tame it a little.

But when perfectionism and monogamy combine, the result is toxic! I think on some level I was thinking to myself, “if I can only have one girl, she had damned well better be perfect!!” And then you start projecting that idea of perfection onto the girl you like, and before you know it, sheʼs the most special girl in the whole wide world that no other girl could possibly come close to. Which is messed up!

The key here is that we fall into this trap because we assume that we should only have one girl.

czk said:
And there is this fear — once I fuck the girl, I will fall in love with her.
I think that falling in love is a risk so long as you are in love with the very idea of love. As long as your ultimate goal is to “live happily ever after” with one woman, youʼre going to be at risk of falling in love.

The more you can reprogram yourself to appreciate polygamy, the less this will be a problem. If you can really embrace the idea of enjoying intimate relations with multiple women, and feeling no guilt or shame over this, youʼll be much better off. But thatʼs a mentality that many men donʼt develop for years, if at all. Weʼre just so conditioned against it. (And btw, women typically are ok with this as long as youʼre not dishonest, and you keep a strong frame of abundance.)

czk said:
I have ingrained that mindset that every girl wants me. Literally wherever I am, I feel the gazes of the girls on me. I have improved my posture, muscles, body language and I see when the girl looks at me. It happens almost everywhere.
This is actually good. “Assuming attraction” is a mentality that is really attractive to women. Iʼd certainly love to internalize it more than I have.

However, it seems also like youʼre afraid of being attractive to girls, as in, being overwhelming or intimidating to them. Thereʼs some mental issue there, but I canʼt really relate because Iʼve never felt this. Perhaps you envision women as being these innocent, bashful creatures. (Maybe theyʼre more like this in Eastern Europe, I donʼt know. Myself Iʼm attracted to black (African) girls, and theyʼre generally not timid at all, lol.) Overall, women arenʼt that innocent — itʼs just a front!

I wouldnʼt worry too much about intimidating girls with attraction, but if you think itʼs a problem, you could look up articles about “attainability” on the main site. But with most inexperienced guys thatʼs not the real problem. Try approaching some new girls and putting up field reports on this site for feedback from the more experienced guys to diagnose if you really have an attainability problem or not.

czk said:
But the day of practice is comming.
Yeah, just get out there and do it! We tend to over-analyze things. It is important to have a solid game plan. But when you finally seduce a girl, trust me you will realize how much you over-thought everything. Itʼs really not as hard as it seems. You can make a lot of mistakes and still get laid. You just need to approach enough girls! And move things along quickly towards the bed!  ;)

czk

Space Monkey
space monkey
ThePhoenix, thanks man, I will put something on this forum after some attempts.

>