Identity Casting for behavioral modeling

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
I received this email and I would like to know what you think:

"Today, I'm going to teach you a simple way to put a woman under your control.

It's a technique we call Identity Casting.

What's Identity Casting?

It's quite simple, really. In a nutshell, it's about "casting" someone into an identity or character that you choose... so that she behaves consistently with that identity.

For example, if you want a friend to help you, you can say to her:

"Doris, you're a kind and loyal friend. I know you'll help me."

So, wanting to be seen as kind and loyal, this traps Doris into doing the favor for you.

Easy, right?

You're smart and you see this everywhere... especially in advertising.

For example, every man wants to be seen as strong and macho. So, you get ads about men doing manly things like wrestling a ferocious tiger, choking a fearsome chicken and saving a raunchy temptress from an evil midget... before calling it a day with his beer of choice.

The subtext for those ads are always the same:

"You're a strong man. Use this product!"

Sneaky, right? But there's a reason why these ads are everywhere... they work.

Why is Identity Casting is so darn effective?

Well, here's why -

Because it bypasses our conscious minds, sending the message directly into the subconscious. I mean, people know that those ads are ridiculous, and yet they end up buying the products anyway.

So, how can you use Identity Casting with your woman? Easy. Just tell her she is "good" and therefore she should behave accordingly.

Use these starters and fill in the rest yourself:

"Mandy, you're a loyal girlfriend. You should..."

"Steph, you're smart. You will..."

"Jessica, you're a kind-hearted woman. I know you will..."

Got that?

Now here's a pro-tip: always say her name. This will make the link to her inner self with the "new" identity even stronger.

Easy, right?

And that's not all...

It takes only a few words to make imagine being a "loyal girlfriend" or "kind-hearted woman" in her mind. I mean, no woman wants to think she's disloyal or has a rotten heart, yes?

Even better -

You can use Identity Casting to make her stop doing things you don't want her to do.

I gotta warn you though... Here, you'll need to be more subtle and not to sound like you're accusing her of anything.

For example, let's say she's spending too much time on Instagram. How would you use Identity Casting to make her stop?

Here's what NOT to say:

"Candy, you're not an attention whore. You should stop posting shit on Instagram."

That would be stupid, right? Can you think of a better way to say this?

Or, worse, let's say your woman has been hanging out with other guys, and you want to stop this.

A better way is to "cast" that identity on someone else and not on her directly. Here's an example -

"You know John's girlfriend, Alexis? I heard she hangs out with Chad when he goes away for this work. Kinda fucked-up, right? I mean, she's such a disloyal girlfriend to John. Candy, I'm glad you're not anything like her."

Here, you're not accusing her of anything. And yet, you're Identity-casting her indirectly through Alexis:

One: Alexis hangs out with other guys. This is the behavior of a disloyal girlfriend.

Two: You are not a disloyal girlfriend.

Three: You should, therefore, stop hanging out with other guys.

Makes sense?

Now here's something even more interesting about Identity Casting:

You can use it to make the identity change permanent.

With the right strategy, you hack her subconscious and can change her behavior for good.

And remember: this change in behavior is permanent. Why? Because it comes from replacing her existing identity with the one you design.

Sounds sinister? Well, I guess so. But, I am sharing this with you because you're a good person, and you won't use it to do bad things.

Imagine you have the power to erase a woman's identity and "install" inside her the behaviors that you want. How will your life change?

Now, you're smart and you already know how dangerous this knowledge can be if it falls into the wrong hands. You must only use Shogun Method for good, not evil."

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
should it be placed in the technical section or is it okay here? I thought in relationship because I think it is more used in long relationships

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah this is pretty much what we called "force framing" back in the day. You just set frames on her. Even better if you make her jump into the frames you want to set on her, by qualifying her on the traits you'd like to cast. Now she's actually working to be in your frame!

This can be used during a pickup too, if you frame her as spontaneous, for example she'll be more likely to go on a spontaneous adventure with you, such as bouncing to other venues or later your place.

Many more examples for useful frames all over... especially Teevster's material. Fun fact: this technique is ancient, it was even in Dale Carnegie's book "How to win friends and influence people" (though he never used it for sex I think! :cool:)

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah this is pretty much what we called "force framing" back in the day. You just set frames on her. Even better if you make her jump into the frames you want to set on her, by qualifying her on the traits you'd like to cast. Now she's actually working to be in your frame!

This can be used during a pickup too, if you frame her as spontaneous, for example she'll be more likely to go on a spontaneous adventure with you, such as bouncing to other venues or later your place.

Many more examples for useful frames all over... especially Teevster's material. Fun fact: this technique is ancient, it was even in Dale Carnegie's book "How to win friends and influence people" (though he never used it for sex I think! :cool:)
do you think it can turn up a girl's sex drive? in the sense that it pushes a girl to want more and more sex even in the long term?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Probably but be careful what you wish for! ;) There may come a time when you want to give your shlong some rest but she needz it naamsayin?

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Probably but be careful what you wish for! ;) There may come a time when you want to give your shlong some rest but she needz it naamsayin?
I know myself well and I know how to relate to the worst and most stressful times of my life, I would also like to increase random acts like that while we talk he takes and gives me a blowjob or that he wakes me up with it more often or in the car while I drive etc.

>