Observations  I understand Women's nonsense but i don't understand some Men

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Somebody needs to shake this world up.

Some men are just as ridiculous in their expectations of women. and they fail, and they become bitter and this they keep until they pass on.

I understand bitterness. I come from a family where i see shit stuff, i can understand that. Guys like me or take Aaron Sleazy, he also notes that he just can't stand women's nonsense. This is not to say we are bitter (or maybe we are to some people) but i don't like things being unnecessary inconvenience for most of the time. I can tolerate this and that because i know i am nonsense too. (and yea even Chase likes independent women because he doesn't like unnecessary things to disturb him for most of time, too. Sorry for this involvement, Chase. I am feeling bitchy here. -.-)

But the thing is what's up with guys who think women needs to be this ridiculously superfly angels where they are angelic virgins with supertight vaginas?

I am no kidding. Yes this is an exaggeration. I feel sad because they think the world revolves around them, and they never try to see things from others view. Common I hate women too but you cannot expect women to be such things and not think of yourself as an ass.

Zac

>