Date Plans  I sublet a pigsty (but my own room is clean) (pulling)

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I finally have somewhere to pull to!!
Only problem is, I sublet for the summer, and the dude’s roommates trashed the place except his/my room (which even has some nice classy posters!!)
Plus they left literally a half ton of stuff around so I can’t just clean the place out.

At least I have the place completely to myself.

Is this a big deal? Will it turn girls off when they walk in, or will it they see my room as an oasis of tranquility and sensuality?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Only problem is, I sublet for the summer, and the dude’s roommates trashed the place except his/my room (which even has some nice classy posters!!)
Plus they left literally a half ton of stuff around so I can’t just clean the place out.

Is this a big deal? Will it turn girls off when they walk in, or will it they see my room as an oasis of tranquility and sensuality?

How come you can't clean/tidy the place up?

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Not to worry 😉😁

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Surveyor it doesn’t really matter tbh, just pull. Address any reservations when they pop up. You’ll probably find girls have far less concerns about the mess than you do.

All this speculation though is finding an excuse not to pull. If you can’t clean up the place what are you going to do? not pull? You’re just talking yourself out of pussy.

Try it first. Ask questions when the real problems pop up. A dirty room ain’t shit, trust me.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
A half ton of stuff. Belonging to dudes I don’t know.

If you can tidy it up a bit so it's not annoying to be around it, so much the better. However it's probably not that big of a deal, I've pulled into messy rooms with a mattress on the floor, messy cramped sailing boats (and anyone who knows boats knows they don't clean easy), etc.

Once she's down as long as you don't care she doesn't care, and once her eyes are shut it all becomes a moot point.

And you'll probably put yourself out of the provider category to boot, which is likely what you want at this point.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Pull and as you are in the house just tell them. Forgive the mess my roomates are super messy, when they get to your room and is nice and clean it actually will make you look good as contrast from messy dudes... i am from the keep your pull place nice and clean crew for women hygine important...

>