Books & Articles  I never knew why some girls just don't find boyfriends as impt, until this

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Slippin Jimmy,

Slippin' Jimmy said:
Stopped reading after the word "feminist" appeared in this piece supposedly about evolutionary biology.

I firmly understand where you come from. I think it is important to dismiss people with our brain signals. Like if you're a black guy wearing a hoody, you tend to be more dangerous. or you an Asian, it means you have a small dick.

This brain signals are important. Most people do not understand nor do they want to understand it. This is why people/women/old people are so angry. You basically messing up their belief system/self preservation mechanism. So....

The key here is noting this when the threat is removed. Given an example, you might think the information is irritating because you see the word, "feminist". So you quickly remove yourself from it. BUT do check this out and learn for yourself why people think this way.

Empires in the past took their enemies technology. You can always lie to people and then learn what they know once they turn their backs. This is apparent throughout history. We want what is beneficial to us.

To look at this in a "positive way", There's a quote, "Keep your eye on the prize". (Don't be trippin by everything else, See the end result, what that is actually happening instead of what is happening)

Zac

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

I was curious about the article until I clicked on the source regarding "For women, there is no real evidence to support the notion that there is a biological process that creates that deep longing for a child." The link just sent me to another article regarding another author's opinion. Though I think that particular site is sometimes notorious for that.

Personally, I've always had a theory that career-focused women just naturally have higher levels of testosterone. That's why they are more competitive and less likely to want to play house wife. They have a higher tendency to make the first move and they seem to have a higher sex drive. But, that's just based on my own personal experiences.

On a very base level, every person has a desire to reproduce. That's the point of sex after all. ;)

-John

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
thedoctor,

Thedoctor said:
I was curious about the article until I clicked on the source regarding "For women, there is no real evidence to support the notion that there is a biological process that creates that deep longing for a child." The link just sent me to another article regarding another author's opinion. Though I think that particular site is sometimes notorious for that.

I am aware of that, but i have met "peaceful" women before. I know it sounds abit funny but i do meet women who make me feel peaceful and i have also meet women who just do not find having a child enticing, AT ALL..

Thedoctor said:
Personally, I've always had a theory that career-focused women just naturally have higher levels of testosterone. That's why they are more competitive and less likely to want to play house wife. They have a higher tendency to make the first move and they seem to have a higher sex drive. But, that's just based on my own personal experiences.

They are stronger, if that's a way to put it. I had a email conversation with Chase and he noted about women with power do not like being driven off track. The key here is being driven offtrack by men who are powerful.

Basically, they are MGTOW, just that they are females. which is quite amazing finds. My personal experiences is that me and powerful women have non-verbal drawing the line in a positive manner. We just don't talk but there is that positive avoidance.

Thedoctor said:
On a very base level, every person has a desire to reproduce. That's the point of sex after all. ;)

I don't think so. Every women goes into sex do not think that they will get pregnant. This is the most underrated point that humanity oversee. I like to point out a key in the matrix movie and how women's lack of perceptive consciousness, and i can write how women rely on experiences and that Freud was right all along about women and the "id" (instinct drive or Freud called it 'id').

If i freak you out on the last part, SORRY! :/

Zac

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,
ZacAdam said:
Thedoctor said:

I don't think so. Every women goes into sex do not think that they will get pregnant. This is the most underrated point that humanity oversee. I like to point out a key in the matrix movie and how women's lack of perceptive consciousness, and i can write how women rely on experiences and that Freud was right all along about women and the "id" (instinct drive or Freud called it 'id').

If i freak you out on the last part, SORRY! :/

Zac

Think I should clarify this a bit. I don't think everyone (male or female) goes into sex every time thinking about getting pregnant. Quite the contrary, there are tons of people thinking about avoiding pregnancy at all costs (pills, condoms etc.). But, on a very primal animal-like level, we all have a drive to reproduce. Biologically, the reason sex is so enjoyable is to ensure reproduction.

That's all I meant by my earlier statement.
-John

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thedoctor,

Thedoctor said:
Think I should clarify this a bit. I don't think everyone (male or female) goes into sex every time thinking about getting pregnant. Quite the contrary, there are tons of people thinking about avoiding pregnancy at all costs (pills, condoms etc.). But, on a very primal animal-like level, we all have a drive to reproduce. Biologically, the reason sex is so enjoyable is to ensure reproduction.

It is a ratio thing. Considering the fact that research noted virginity pledge makes no difference, or sometimes even worse (as per noted research). I have meet a lot of people and i never really hear anyone mentioning condoms. The ones who mention pills and condoms are basically experienced women, men on the contrary don't talk all that much to be honest. I guess it's a man thing, an ego thing, stupid sometimes but i guess we are like that.

Sure, on a primal level, yes. Reproduction is just an afterthought. To me, the way i see it, it goes way beyond that. To get out, to get free. As the term, you want to 'release'. The key here is to be "free".

Biologically (which is our bodies) we want to reproduce and 'we want to reproduce' is what we rationalize. but i also do believe that mentally (and i know this is crazy and far fetched), we need to get "free", and sex/meditation/drugs/drinking/awareness/sleeping is the closest thing to being free, because we are not free.

Zac

>