How You Doin'?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This morning's date no call no showed... very annoying. So now I'm really only left with a single prospect after around 70-80 approaches this past week. And I have this gut feeling that she's not going to go anywhere -.-

Have her second date scheduled for tomorrow night but we'll see, I guess. Honestly I kinda want to flake on her

Re-reading this article and it about sums up my frustrations lol

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Went to a new place since I feel like I've been over fishing in my pond. Holy shit there was nothing in this new pond despite looking like another gold mine

Tried a few approaches but didn't even get looked at on one. Like damn

Also tonight's date irked me. She's always busy and yet texted me for a short convo at like 3:30 in the morning the other day which is a flag. Takes literally all day to get back to me

Then she wanted to change places from the park

Like no. She's hardcore refusing to be anywhere alone with me which means I'm probably boyfriend zoned. Fuck that

You like me then you sleep with me. If you don't then you must not like me. I don't so this in between bullshit

I made up an excuse about why I didn't want to go to another coffee shop like the first time. She tried mentioning another day or even during the day or whatever. But there's been little subtle things about her that have been relationship flags in my mind. And now the slow play from tonight

Hard pass. Was already thinking about flaking on her to begin with

Could just be general frustrations building up but in my mind I'm kinda done even trying with her

Girl I liked from Tuesday night never responded to my Wednesday text. Nor today's. Deleted her, guess she's not interested either

So I'm sitting at 19 numbers, somewhere around 80 approaches aaaaand exactly where I started. Except my feet still have blisters and I'm irked

Also not sleeping cuz of the people around me. Fuck I hate this place. A constant reminder of why I hate this country

Think I'm gonna order a pizza and watch HBO Max on my phone. I deserve it

EDIT: HBO Max not loading... if that ain't a bitch...

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thinking about the above. It probably sounds like I'm being a bit of an ass about things but that is how I feel

When the majority of the women you've been with have been on dates 1 or 2 anything else becomes outlandish

Plus I've been binge watching Reddit out loud stories on YouTube. Prrrrrroooooobably playing a part in my general frustrations

But like, these guys just get fucked over so hard. Getting to the point where I don't really see the point in a relationship either

I'm not financially stable so I can't exactly expect a high value mate. And from what I've seen in the world, I cook and clean better than any woman I've come across anyways

I will never marry or father children in this country. In another? Possibly. But definitely not the cuckold states of America

And as far as emotional support goes? Why bother? That shit is for fairy tales

Sooooo why bother trying for anything other than vagina?

Plus, getting slow played feels insulting to me. I do not appreciate it and it instantly disqualifies women in my mind

Not exactly PC, but whatever

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Did a few approaches today. All but one had boyfriends

Went in a mini insta date in the park. She seemed excited at first but then maybe I walked with her too much or just made a mistake somewhere that I'm not sure about?

Honestly dunno. But she was compliant and neither of us had anywhere to be so I figure I'd stick with it. Especially since she kinda seemed impressed with me even though her energy levels were low and I had to carry the conversation

Brought her to one of my favorite spots in the park. Basically going for a hail Mary to see if her lack of energy was an escalation window or not, I tried to kiss her (this was like, 20 - 30 minutes into meeting her). Turned me down

So my gut feeling was right. Just not all that interested I guess

Le sigh

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm really enjoying this journal! Keep it up!
I get that numbers don't mean jack shit but still, I think I got better follow-through with online
I'm feeling the same thing. Probably due to more visual stimulation. Pictures and also the inherent frame of online dating.

Although one really cool way to get responsiveness if you can achieve it is taking a photo together or solo and sending it to her. It's really easy if there's something cool, but also people are cool with photos generally haha ( Instagram, snap, etc) Everyone is taking photos.

Got left on delivered until I sent a pic of us together and then she became responsive.

Plus if it is at all possible make callbacks to particularly meaningful moments.

You said you're pretty nice looking so taking a selfie and pinging some leads could work "Hey check this out." Or asking for help

Numbers don't mean much, but since you're so high volume this is perfect for experimentation especially since you aren't seeing many of your sets again.

Congrats on instant dates. I'm sure if you develop your ability to arouse, calibrate, and close this skill will be beautiful for you.

Cheers

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Approaching has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down. I'm probably around 100 total since truly getting started. Too annoyed. Somewhere around 20-25 numbers total. Like... 4 (I think?) instant dates and like 2-3 follow-up dates (weird question; why are instant dates easier to get?)

At the moment 0 second dates.

It's getting colder so not as many people out and about. Also with the holidays around the corner it's dampened my desire to even try at the moment. Even online dating got harder around this time. Yesterday was especially frustrating.

So yeah... I've got a few other things that I think will help when I can put in more volume but the volume just isn't there anymore :/

When I go out and about there are still a handful of approaches I make here and there. I find myself getting lazy and not wanting to approach anyone that I don't see as hot unless they make it easier to approach or it just kinda lines up.

Side note: why is it that I'm getting the absolute HARDEST AI's from chicks who are with their boyfriends? Like jesus, anytime that I get eye-fucked I can look two inches to the side and see the guy they're holding hands with. And another approach from a few weeks ago was like this too where she was in a dress and she was pointing her god damn vagina at me. Then when she went to go to the bathroom she gave me a little 'he~y'. Asked her if that was her boyfriend outside and big shocker, it was.

Then like 2 minutes after they leave the guy comes back wanting to talk to me and he's extremely pissed. Talk him down by first breaking his frame with a joke. Then butter him up with a compliment to further win him over and he was extremely friendly afterwards. I even ran him through a super-quick hypnotherapy session to let go of some of that anxiety/anger he had.

Didn't have the heart to tell him that his girlfriend has definitely been bent over by other guys while dating him though... poor dude is one of those future Reddit stories "how could she ever cheat on me?" waiting to happen...

But yeah, wtf? It's gotten to the point where if I see an AI I just assume she has a boyfriend at this point. Which is EXTREMELY fucking annoying. Honestly this whole process is getting on my nerves coupled with life shit... like a fucking gunshot at 2 am just a few doors down and then a whole hour long spiel right outside my friggin door with the cops while I'm trying to sleep for my new job.

Happy holidays, I guess... just counting down the days to January when things get easier and I can really get started again

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Throughout the past month or so I had 3 incidental approaches that ended at numbers. 1 was a tease, another I fucked up and the third I'm not too sure what happened there.
*edit* --> just realized the first one was actually early February lmao, so quite a while ago

Started approaching in earnest last week. Not putting in the crazy numbers I originally started with.

Current stats since the restart: 0/10 + 3 in progress (one of which cancelled todays date :/ )
1 marriage, 4 boyfriends

The 3 in progress could lead to something, who knows. One of them seems extremely warm/interested but she doesn't reply to my texts very quickly. Thinking that'll go nowhere. The date canceller probably won't go anywhere either. The third said upon meeting that she wouldn't be available until the weekend (so a full week away) which means that'll likely fizzle out too

I've noticed that a lot of my natural core persona shines through on my approaches, I think that's a big problem. I'm basically a big kid which is probably why kids and animals like me. Not so sexy though. Trying to tone it down into a different vibe. We'll see how it goes.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Right now I'm focusing heavily on trying to do better in these areas:
1. Qualifying (which I find absurdly easy)
2. Investment/Compliance (which I find absurdly difficult for some weird reason)
3. Playful teasing (been working on it long enough that it's easy to do as long as I remind myself to do it)

In about 4-5 hours I managed 8 approaches today after starting to focus on some new things in my approaches. 4 numbers. Honestly a little disappointed I didn't see more women out and about today. It's Saturday and fairly nice... guess it was just a freak accident?

Overall, noticing that qualifying women is ridiculously easy for me. Even some of the more nuanced qualifiers just come naturally to me. I'm assuming it's because I prefer the Similarity part of SAC so much that it's more natural for me. Not sure. But it's nice because I pick up on it and women just naturally do it. Hell, even a married chick I approached (didn't see the ring) overly qualified herself to a parting joke about her camera choice. Kinda made me pause and wonder for a second if I shoulda pursued it but I reminded myself that she was married and made it easier to walk away.

Although, I also noticed that the Arousal part of the SAC formula slid downhill, but after my first approach that went beyond 20 seconds of conversation I noticed it and fixed it. So that's almost a more natural part of my approach

Also noticing that compliance (other than tell me about that) just doesn't come easily for me at all. Not sure what's going on there but I may need to focus on making some other stuff a habit before dumping all of my focus on only compliance? I'm not sure. Seems inefficient but for some reason compliance just doesn't come easily to me

1st number: the hottest girl and also my favorite personality-wise. Because I couldn't do anything with compliance (we were both following her dog) other than tell me about that kinda stuff. Also completely forgot about the Arousal side of things because I was so wrapped up in the conversation. But I did find it easy to qualify her on stuff
--> I give it a 3/10 chances of getting her out on a date mostly because I see her as the Arousal type anyways... bummer :/

2nd number: I think the approach went pretty damn smoothly honestly. I think my chances are good at hearing back from her

3rd number: I couldn't help but overhear her and her friends conversation. Honestly I wanted the friend (we'll call her B) but both of them kept heavily qualifying A so much that it was either A or nothing. She's okay... probably the most solid number I have which is interesting
--> didn't do any touching or Arousal stuff, but I did a little compliance and heavy qualifying

4th number: I think it was going well, even though she was kinda tired. She didn't seem all that into me plus she surprised me with a "Well this is my car" at the end. So I number closed just out of habit and to see what will happen. Don't think I'll ever hear back, however I do also think this was my best approach of the day weirdly enough lmao

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Making notes for the Charisma Breakdown bonus of the course, and holy shit Marlon Brando is god damn sexy af.

I've struggled with my own voice for a long time (mostly because of habits I'm still trying to break about sucking in my gut). I thought I was doing alright but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I'm a man and I think I might be pregnant listening to this dude lmao

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dear Diary, I thought about approaching twice today... but when I was literally inhaling to talk to the first girl I noticed the ring. Decided to walk away even though she gave me a very warm smile and she had big tits... :(

Second girl I was leaving Academy Sports and she brought food into the guy at the front, seemed like an Uber Eats girl and not a girlfriend. Thought the timing couldn't be better since I was already leaving and I looked over to my right to "look around aimlessly" and didn't see her. No big deal I'll just look left aaaaaand she's already 14 leagues ahead of me... damn she's a fast walker :(

The most solid girl from yesterday is enthusiastically texting me back just as I figured (the two friends both pushed her onto me a little bit). Sadly the hottie hasn't texted back. And even though it's only been an hour, I just don't see it happening.

The last girl from last night I didn't think would text back either, no biggie.

I am a little surprised about the other girl though. I'm not super into her, but I feel like the approach went very well. Though I will admit I decided to test out a new first text with her and the above girl. A playful text that goes a little like this:
Hey blank, can you do me a huuuuuuuge favor :p also hope that (whatever she talked about) went well
--> basically the 'huuuuge favor' is for her to send a cute picture to me for her profile picture

I weaved it in naturally with the solid number who texted back and have a loose date scheduled tomorrow with. It worked like gangbusters there but it wasn't the actual opener. So far that opener is 0/2 but within conversation it seems to work well. More testing is required

I've also done this with online girls in the past, didn't work all that well back then but I assume it's because we hadn't met at that time just yet.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First daygame date since the end of winter. She was kinda pushed onto me by the friend (who was the one I wanted). Went along with it.

She came to the date under dressed. She's not the best looking anyways. And one of those 'logical-borderline-autistic' types that I don't care for. Date was honestly really boring.

She seemed to like me, but I don't really like her.

Motivation slowly dying

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Was kinda forced into an approach. Thought it went well but on the date turns out she's the saving her first kiss for marriage type. I seem to run into this type once or twice a year. I usually like them too which is a bummer but oh well

So that was my first approach in like 3-4 months and I don't even wanna count it. This type usually goes on one date if you ask

Date went well, she kept saying how she was really going to leave this time and kept talking to me instead lol. Nice girl, connected well but she doesn't want to see me anymore cuz I'm not a godly man

Sorry @uriel not a good approach after all lol

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is a curious outing @Regal Tiger.

Don’t think too much about it, I have also met “pure women” who save themselves to marriage.
It’s a waste of your time unless you are ready to settle down.

I hope you enjoyed yourself on the date.

Anyway, you shouldn’t be beating yourself… this girl went as far as she was willing to and you tried the kiss.
You did all you could and didn’t drop the ball anytime… that’s playing to win and you should be proud.

Next time, when you’re ready to come back to seduction at full throttle, we’ll help you find other types of girls.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is a curious outing @Regal Tiger.

Don’t think too much about it, I have also met “pure women” who save themselves to marriage.
It’s a waste of your time unless you are ready to settle down.

I hope you enjoyed yourself on the date.

Anyway, you shouldn’t be beating yourself… this girl went as far as she was willing to and you tried the kiss.
You did all you could and didn’t drop the ball anytime… that’s playing to win and you should be proud.

Next time, when you’re ready to come back to seduction at full throttle, we’ll help you find other types of girls.
You're really not kidding, I threw everything I had at her. At the end we were touching each other pretty heavily and I tried getting her out probably 4-5 times in the 3.5 hours we were out but to no avail. She stayed until 11:30 even though she had to wake up at 4:30

Figured I would turn around and try a next day date instead but she cancelled this morning

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Perhaps is for the best, don’t you think?
Probably, doesn't mean it's not a punch to the gonads though. Both her verbals and nonverbals indicated she'd was into me as much I was into her

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Probably, doesn't mean it's not a punch to the gonads though. Both her verbals and nonverbals indicated she'd was into me as much I was into her
The nice thing is that you can find other girls and make them feel like that.
It’s totally possible ;)

Your success is almost at reach.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
To tell ya the truth I've felt like I've been lost on what to improve for a while. I think that's part of my dread that I feel. I've been kinda searching myself these past few weeks and I guess I'm bitter. I know that I've been angry for a while, and I spent a lot of time working on that. I've made great progress to the point where now it only gets triggered by a few things (government/society absolutely sucking being related to the big one). It's become a habit that when they do get triggered I kinda retreat for a while to deal with it (although I truly believe the only way I'll be free of it is when I can make my great escape lol)

I've also made great pains to stop whining on here when things don't go my way. Though that urge is still there lol. Feel like I've improved there, anyways

I also know myself well enough that I'm prone to fits of depression and apathy, so I try to deal with those when I notice them. But I guess I am kind of aloof with people. I actually have a life policy that I don't allow myself to get excited by anything anymore because it usually turns to shit immediately after :/

I actually became afraid when I started getting excited about something recently. Like an actual feeling of fear and dread

I dunno, looking over the forums maybe it's bitterness. Maybe it's something else

I haven't even been home to do approaches in over a month, but looks like starting in about a week and a half or so I'll be back at my home base. May try to sit down with some state control exercises and try again. Been doing side gigs for the past few months but decided to get an actual job that'll start soon right smack dab in the shopping area that I like to approach in (although now this heat is absolute killer... may go back to the coffee shop approaches, 5 minutes outside and I start to feel like I'm swinging a hazard instead of pleasure stick)

--> random thoughts I wanted to jot down, mostly because whenever I read people say "You're almost there" I have this unpleasant knee-jerk reaction lol. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades as they say...

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You can do it.
I have not seeing anyone here showing this amount of optimism (despite the setbacks) and commitment to keep coming back like you.

All my bets are on you, man.
I know you can overcome this big bad runt.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So back at it again and ho-lee-shit

I've become.so unsmooth it hurts. 3/3 on daygame numbers not texting me back. One kinda surprised me but after thinking about it, it doesn't anymore

In good news however I went to a swing dance event for the first time in a while. And it's nice having instant status somewhere - my unsmoothness barely hampered me at all. The place I went to didn't have a good layout for pulling, so I could only choose a single number. She seems into me though (not counting this in my day game numbers)

There was another girl who I liked a little bit I may have underestimated how much she likes me. I noticed her staring as she was leaving while I was dancing. And she gave me a big wave even though I wasn't looking in her direction to get my attention as she was walking out. I waved back
--> the main reason I didn't go for her though was because
a) I like the girl I chose more
b) waving girl is an engineer and struck me as the always-has-to-be-logical type that I have never gotten anywhere with ever

I'm a little concerned with the girl I did choose though. She's super busy and over 30, which means she may be provider hunting. Never done well with them either :/
We shall see though. I do like her nerdiness as well as body better. After I got her number she seemed to soften towards me a lot. And seemed warmer still through text after

There was also a third who I think was into me but I wasn't into her. Body was nice, personality was nice but the haircut absolutely killed anything I could feel for her. So I chose the girl I liked most. We shall see what happens

Also... I feel like I've become really good at sniffing out disinterest but become blasphemously retarded at seeing actual interest. The only girl I can remember being interested at all in the past forever was the saving-herself-for-marriage girl

I still don't feel good about daygame. But I've managed to project a lot of warmth out there, except for one earlier today. I immediately noticed a difference in reactions. The way I would describe it would be being open to my trying. Which I can remember a lot of being closed off pretty quickly when I was still trying earlier this year. However I remember the openness from last year

However, even if the warmth is there, everything else has pretty much gone to shit. Feel like it eats up all my bandwidth if that makes sense lol

Also I'm rusty at dancing. But will probably try to hit up some other spots in the coming weeks. I'd forgotten what it's like to have people instantly respect me right out of the gate. Shit's nice as hell. Makes game SIGNIFICANTLY easier, even though I'm focused so much on projecting warmth that I fumble much, much more on everything else

I anticipate that once projecting warmth stops eating up so much of my focus that my (admittedly little) skill will come back and I can go back to trying to improve again

Last edited:
>