How to open nasty side of a girl

PeaceInHeart

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi. I have a small question. I have met a girlfriend who has lot of strange attitudes..
If she see a girl who is pierced belly button or with a tattoo or something like that , she is prostitute for her..
She says those things are really bad to do
She doesn't like wearing short skirts, short jeans,etc..
Honestly, she doesn't like any kind of sexual activities..

First thing I want to know is why she has something like this kind of attitudes towards these things.. Like they are really BAD things to do..
Secondly I want to know is there any way to open up her nasty side or change her attitude.. ?
Thank you.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Strong judgmental tendencies are usually indicative of a repressed desire for the things being judged. The girlfriends I've had who were the harshest critics of other girls as "sluts" and "whores" were always the ones with the most bottled up crazy kinky sex drives, whom I either unbottled myself, or who would get unbottled during the emotional rebound period after we split up.

For opening these girls up, the best thing you can do is experiment them more and more in the heat of sex as they get close to orgasm (when their logical defenses are lowered and they're more susceptible to doing whatever feels best).

However, if you don't set the right frames from the start of the relationship (that you aren't "husband material"; that you are into really kinky sex; that you are entirely non-judgmental), women like this will tend to rail against kinkiness whenever you bring it up or even after you do something like this with them during sex (and they ENJOY it!), because they feel a strong sense of shame and a need to preserve the image of "The Perfect Wife" because they think that's what you really want (and will reject them or not give them commitment if they are not this).

Chase

PeaceInHeart

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Chase.. !

Thanks for the reply. Look, I opened her little more by talking with her. Then, I could able to find out, that why she has this kind of feelings, I think that It is because of her environment. She told me that she even has no interest to wear a bracelet at least. since she was a kid, she has been avoided by doing these kind of things by her mother , father and her brother. They have told her that these things are wrong, Pretty strange family.. you know,
I mean wearing a bracelet or wearing a shorts, it can not be wrong, right.. ?

Chase..Yet again.. You are right, she has crazy sex drive,

Great thing is, she also want to open up.. ? But she is afraid to do so ( I think because she thinks that they are bad )

How can I help her to open up.. ?
Give me a clue..
What do you think, Changing her environment ? Having more sex ? will they help.. ?

Thanks.

>