How to open cute giirls taking photos of each other?

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I live in a touristy city and come across this all the time: Two or more hot girls taking pictures of each other, doing silly or sexy poses.

Today I saw two Asian girls on the beach. Both petite and cute, with long black hair, and one of them was wearing a VERY short skirt. I smiled at the one with the short skirt while it was her turn modelling, and she gave me a brief flicker of a smile back. Then she got back to focussing on the camera.

I wasn"t sure how to open the set because they were obviously in their own bubble. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Opener I've used:

"Did you get the perfect selfie yet?"

Stupid but it worked. By the way, the tone is not of genuine curiousity, but of light teasing. Also the girl I opened was alone, taking selfies at the beach.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wasn"t sure how to open the set because they were obviously in their own bubble. Any ideas?
"Let me help you with that". " lets make a picture of you guys together"

, and then start asking questions instead of letting it die down after taking the picture. Use the opportunity as a bridge.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One I've used to good effect:
"How are those Tinder pictures coming along?"

Also said in a teasing tone. Kinda frames them as trying hard to get good matches on Tinder. A lot of times they'll qualify, saying that those aren't for Tinder, and you can tease them more ;)

>