Health  How Running Boosts Your Seduction Game

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi

I have been experimenting for the past 2 years on my daily runs vs my sexual tension. What I have discovered is:

- Running 1-2 miles in 5 minutes to 30 minutes decreases my urge to masturbate. Sometimes I sprint the 1 to 2 miles. Other times I relax and average 12 mins per mile. When I go for runs consistently, I can go an entire week without the urge to masturbate. And my sex drive is still high if I meet a woman and have sex
- My dick tends to hang longer with more strength when I run consistently
- Boost my alertness
- Relaxes my vocal cords so I speak more clearly and seductive to women
- Improves my confidence
- It is better to run after working a 9-5 job compared to before. I tend to feel sleepy after exercising and I usually get a 30 mins sleep, then I wake up, cold shower, and have a meal. And my energy levels are through the roof.

Try it today. It worked for me. I hope it works for you

Troy

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would concur with this. Increased Cardio endurance leads to increased sex duration.
Endorphins from running improve my self image and decrease anxiety. More relaxed and less TENSE from less anxiety increases in better sex.

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I practice the kegel. It has severely enhanced my projection of sexual tension. Primal and subconcious IOIs everywhere. The verbatim of game is only one fraction of sexual state and tension. Sexual tension dosen't come from the scrawny guy with ED, no matter what he talks about.

>