How not to eject too soon after approaching?

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
I mostly use direct openers and some times situational openers directly being from you are cute to some comment on girls outfit but then I end handshaking and just go away from her after delivering the compliment in case of situational opener I can talk a little bit longer but Idk why I am not able to stick with the conversation longer ... Approaching also a impulsive decision like need to approach she so cute way ... How to overcome this and stick with the conversation?

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How to overcome this and stick with the conversation?

You get to the handshake, so thats already some (small) form of compliance. Id try as soon as possible to get some more compliance from her -- eg. get her to tell you whats her plan right now.

If shes got time, get the two of you to walk/sit together and chat (good setting for deep-dive/micro-escalations).

If not, ask a couple "get to know you" questions, flirt, seed a date and number-close.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I mostly use direct openers and some times situational openers directly being from you are cute to some comment on girls outfit but then I end handshaking and just go away from her after delivering the compliment in case of situational opener I can talk a little bit longer but Idk why I am not able to stick with the conversation longer ... Approaching also a impulsive decision like need to approach she so cute way ... How to overcome this and stick with the conversation?

Have a plan of what to say after the opener.

Typically I introduce myself and/or ask her how her day is going, or comment on something about her present vibe, like whether she's in a rush or in her head or super relaxed or whatever. Then we can talk about her without me having to continue complimenting her, and it comes across as if the compliment was just an excuse to come and vibe with her.

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today also I opened with standard direct opener, compliment waited for handshake but it turned awkward... I saw hesitation in their body and ejected myself ... How to persist despite this hesitation is my sticking point. I will try to implement both will v and enki's solid advice. But after I see this hesitation i cannot persist... I think maybe I wasting someone's time and they don't want to talk to me

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How often have you seen this hesitation? Some girls are just not happy to be approached, that's normal. But I found out that many girls are actually quite happy to talk to me, and hook almost autmatically.

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
@empath become comfortable being uncomfortable. force yourself to stay in set a little longer, you're running away from nerves and fear. some chicks will be hesitant, they can be skittish and being aware of their body language is a good thing but if you find yourself doing this repeatedly either your approach needs tweaking to not scare the fish or you're making excuses to eject early.

the same as @Will_V advised, have a rough idea of how to continue the conversation, it's called being a conversationalist and there's good guides on the main site that you can read for this. a few stock questions, what are you up to? where are you going? how's your day been? can double up and extend your conversation.

think situational, if they have a coffee cup ask what they ordered, what they'd recommend etc. think practice sets and approach anyone, conversation can be practiced anywhere with anyone if you're really struggling.

warrior

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ejected "too soon?" That's fine. Just re-approach.

My usual meta game when out at a bar or something is to do a bunch of small "approaches" (if you can even call it that) that can range from a short compliment, briefly mistaking them for someone else/assuming that I've met them before, to even a real conversation, but I bounce around to talk to more people and gather up social proof. I then approach people I already talked to before and there's like an instant rapport.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

My usual meta game when out at a bar or something is to do a bunch of small "approaches" (if you can even call it that) that can range from a short compliment, briefly mistaking them for someone else/assuming that I've met them before, to even a real conversation, but I bounce around to talk to more people and gather up social proof. I then approach people I already talked to before and there's like an instant rapport.
This works really well (I'm bad at executing it personally)

https://www.girlschase.com/content/hit-and-run-pickup-clubs-if-first-she-does-not-respond dives deeper into the mechanics of this, for anyone interested

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Michael Chief and @Kvothe thanks for the suggestion i generally approach on streets but I will use this mistaking for someone else definately infact there is this girl i saw in train twice whom I thought of opening in that way but ended up opening with thank you.

As for hesitation I am thinking I will keep pushing it until girl decides to eject herself girls get caught up in these situations pretty much so they are preety good at dismissing politely i guess

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@empath become comfortable being uncomfortable. force yourself to stay in set a little longer

Yep this is it, when you feel that impulse to run you just take one more breath and stay a few seconds longer and say one more thing. Over time you recondition yourself out of believing that the sky is going to fall down when your anxiety comes up.

@empath your response of ejecting is a conditioned response. Some part of you has been trained to run away from difficult social situations, and to experience tension as a completely negative thing. You have to rewrite that part of yourself. I know, I used to have very bad 'social anxiety' - I use inverted commas because in fact it's a total illusion.

You rewrite it by getting close to the tension and staying there a little bit longer each time, experiencing its presence and letting it exist there with you. After a while you realize it is a neutral entity, and can even be used effectively - it's very hard for things to get sexual without it.

There's a big difference between tension, awkwardness, and hesitation, which is very common for girls to feel, especially around attractive guys, and actual negative tension where they just want to leave. As long as you simply hold your ground while remaining chill, calm, and not being pushy - and don't forget to smile - she will either push through and stay with you or eventually come up with some excuse to leave while moving away, and then you simply let her go.

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yep this is it, when you feel that impulse to run you just take one more breath and stay a few seconds longer and say one more thing. Over time you recondition yourself out of believing that the sky is going to fall down when your anxiety comes up.

@empath your response of ejecting is a conditioned response. Some part of you has been trained to run away from difficult social situations, and to experience tension as a completely negative thing. You have to rewrite that part of yourself. I know, I used to have very bad 'social anxiety' - I use inverted commas because in fact it's a total illusion.

You rewrite it by getting close to the tension and staying there a little bit longer each time, experiencing its presence and letting it exist there with you. After a while you realize it is a neutral entity, and can even be used effectively - it's very hard for things to get sexual without it.

There's a big difference between tension, awkwardness, and hesitation, which is very common for girls to feel, especially around attractive guys, and actual negative tension where they just want to leave. As long as you simply hold your ground while remaining chill, calm, and not being pushy - and don't forget to smile - she will either push through and stay with you or eventually come up with some excuse to leave while moving away, and then you simply let her go.
Thanks @Will_V I think it's because I was always afraid of girls in school and not had much exposure of talking to them like I never had a female friend till end of college. Also, i kinda feel insecure related to my voice and body and discipline and think why will this hot girl date me 😂 but now goal is just to have a conversation ... If I can continuously engage in convos with hot girls it will improve my confidence tremendously but I think a good convo is a value in itself people love to talk right

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey

That mixed with a nicely done instagram works like a charm.. ive met a player abroad whos running this type of game..

So what you would do is to make a solid instagram profile showing nice pictures of yourself on adventure etc. Edit the videos so they come off professional. Approach the girls and share instagrams, then just eject, the conversation shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Then the girl will usually check your instagram quickly. From there your Instagram will do all the talking for you..

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
That mixed with a nicely done instagram works like a charm.. ive met a player abroad whos running this type of game..

So what you would do is to make a solid instagram profile showing nice pictures of yourself on adventure etc. Edit the videos so they come off professional. Approach the girls and share instagrams, then just eject, the conversation shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Then the girl will usually check your instagram quickly. From there your Instagram will do all the talking for you..
Advice is solid but I don't have time/want to build my Instagram now. Already feel late about building instagram now and it will feel incongruent to my personality/social circle.

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Advice is solid but I don't have time/want to build my Instagram now. Already feel late about building instagram now and it will feel incongruent to my personality/social circle.
You should do what I did as my personality isn't congruent either for social circles. In fact it's best for people like me and you to do online game. Cuz then we have the girl for ourselves and can take her to quiet ventures. All you need is a few hundred followers. What I did was buying an Instagram account and erasing all the shit on it. I went from 6k followers to like 300. And from there used tinder and nightgame to gain 70 more followers all girls. From now on all we need is like 12 solid pictures then we're set.. all we need to do from there is post stories once a week

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
If its 12 pic I will try to first build my Instagram with post I am worried there won't be any likes but this time I will say fuck it and try to put 12 super cool post.

I usually re-post stories if a friend tags me will try to create and post engaging stories. Will take some effort and need to overcome some anxiety but will give it a try.

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
If its 12 pic I will try to first build my Instagram with post I am worried there won't be any likes but this time I will say fuck it and try to put 12 super cool post.

I usually re-post stories if a friend tags me will try to create and post engaging stories. Will take some effort and need to overcome some anxiety but will give it a try.
Its embarrassing to start out on instagram with 0 followers and 0 likes.. this is why you need to buy an instagram that already gets many likes and has many followers... and from there you delete all the shitty followers and likes.. this way you would at least seem normal.. all you need is like 30+ likes on each on your pictures. from there you will be set like me...

Im a bodybuilder in great shape, so what I did was to buy a bodybuilding instagram account. I deleted all his content using a "ghost mouse" app so it could erase everything on the profile, then I changed the name, bio etc... then I posted a picture of myself, many ppl unfollowed, but I did get 100 likes.. then I deleted all the bad likes which was older men and such, I only let normal looking ppl stay.. and from there every day I was unfollowing around 50 people, I kept posting as well to get rid of more and more ppl..

I went from 6k followers to 300 normal active followers that are decent looking ppl.. and I get 30+ likes on each picture I posted.. and now that I have 70+ girls added from tinder/nightgame, that count will probably increase to 50+, so now my instagram isnt the best, but its surely not the worst either.. its normal now.. when girls enters it they see a normal guy and not a weirdo..

>