How I'm going to step up my game in 2024?

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
All right, I've been already thinking and writing my personal notes about this for few weeks. Hopefully it's ready to be shared.

GOALS

1. My main goal is IMPROVE QUALITY of all women in my life, regardless whether it's for ons, fwb or relationships; 8+ only. Major focus on 9+ [SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME]
2. Smooth out the remaining few sticking points in my process, in order to IMPROVE GENERAL CONSISTENCY; [DAY GAME, MALL GAME]
3. Pursue what is THE MOST EXCITING about game. [SPONTANEOUS, NATURAL GAME]

HOW TO?

I'm going to FOCUS.

It's not going to be A SINGULAR FOCUS, but I'm definitely cutting out as much as possible of the following:
- night game (especially club game, especially alcohol driven club game)
- online game (tinder, instagram, other shit)
- 7s and lower, any place

I'm going to focus on:
- social circle game (historically best for higher quality chicks for me)
- day game (also good for higher quality, definitely higher quality than online, still a bit lower than social circle)
- spontanenous, natural game (this basically means, approaching anywhere, anytime, on my way to work, in a random store, etc, also very good for quality because very hot chicks are everywhere)

DAY GAME, MALL GAME

There is a very high traffic venue in my town. I've been gaming there already for some time, with decent success. I realized that a high traffic venue is very good for IMPROVING CONSISTENCY OF A PROCESS. Traffic allows for a very high number of repetitions in a short amount of time. Therefore, for rapid training and improvement.

I haven't done this type of game for some time but I'm going to return to do this.

I hope this game will help me with the following:
1) approaching 8+, 9+
2) aim for high meet-to-lay ratio over 2 dates (about 80-90%)
3) combine this with spontaneous game (approach harder sets if a girl in set is worthy of approach, if she is a 9+, approach even if she with her mother, large group, or a dude)

During my previous time doing this mall game, I was able to get instadates quite easily when I approached a single set.

SPONTANEOUS, NATURAL GAME

This one is actually the most exciting one for me. The idea here is to learn NOT TO MISS OPPORTUNITIES. I'm a fairly structured guy. Following structure has lots of benefits but one of the main drawbacks of this attitude is LOSING TONS OF OPPORTUNITIES when the opportunity is out of the structure (structure is a plan basically). For example: day game mall game is a structured approached for me. I have a specific venue, specific time, specific demographics, etc. It's really good for fast growth but as I said, it's have these drawbacks that I really missed plenty of opportunities.

I'm going to change my mindset, attitude and behavior this year. I'm going to be more present and couragous with opportunities in front of me.

The most important topics in this area:
- ABC - always be closing, always take your chances
- act first, think later
- direct your awareness outside (drop your phone, look and connect to what is happening around you)

I realized that this type of game can have MASSIVE IMPACT on your self-esteem. The more often you approach without preparation and in more diverse situations, the more you experience you have and the more you can TRUST YOURSELF.

Most of these situations are SOCIAL FRAME situations. Therefore, your social intuition GOES INTO INSANE LEVELS with practice of this game.

The main problem with this type of game is LOW CONSISTENCY AND LOW QUANTITY. It is what it is thought. Also, it improves with time and experience.

At the early stage, I'm planning to APPROACH EVERYWHERE, ANY TIME, ANYONE I WANT.

With this game, the goal is to make a good impression and CONVERT to either:
a) instadate or;
b) number close;

And then run a REGULAR, STRUCTURED, DATE GAME, in order to get laid.

Something I will need in order to make this work is TO CONTINUE WORKING ON MY TEXT GAME. I believe most of interactions are not going to be possible to be SDL so I will still need decent text game to schedule a date.

SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME

This one can be very important to reach my goal of increasing quality IF I manage to find a very good social circle. I'm definitely not going to create my own social circle as it seems too much work, but I would like to find a circle WITH LARGE NUMBER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN and LOW NUMBER OF MEN.

It's going to be some events/activities with a high skew of female/male ratio. Things like: wine events, pilates, dance or acting classes, yoga, theater. Any other ideas appreciated...

Once I find a circle or two with interesting and beautiful women, I'm going to attend there for some time, build normal relationships, build social proof. Once the social proof has been established, I will take it to A DATE AGAIN. Similarly to mall game.

PLAN

- mall game - 1x per week
- social circle game - 1x per week
- spontanenous approach - 1 spontanenous approch per day
- one field/lay report per week
- 2 hours of reviews per week
- 2 hours of inner game per week

ANY SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED :)

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
All sounds great to me, except for approaching girls who are with a guy. That sounds like a way to get in trouble.

I'm usually the peaceful sort myself, but I really don't know what I would do if a guy tried to steal my girl from under my nose.

I used to go out with a girlfriend to clubs, and whenever I went to the bathroom, some dude would be talking to her when I came back. She was very attractive, at least a 9. When I got back the guys invariably scrammed. I can forgive them for approaching my gf while I'm away, because they'd obviously think she was by herself. No one ever approached her when we were together though. That would be very blatantly disrespectful.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@gameboy I will not approach them to steal her girl, but to see what's up. Are they together or they are friends, brother-sister? Are they happy together or about to break up? Are they a cuckold couple looking for a bull? Etc, you don't know what's up until you approach.

The goal of the approach in this case is to see what's up, not to steal anyone's girl.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well good luck then. I guess you can give it a try if you are scarier looking than the other guy.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well good luck then. I guess you can give it a try if you are scarier looking than the other guy.
naw, it's not like that. At least often it's not. If you are sociable and approach in a savvy way you can gather Intel quickly. Many times she is just with some dude sue considers a friend, and even if he is into her he doesnt really stand a chance. Often times, if you are cool, he might even help you out. I had it happen at a bar not so long ago. The girl later told me, after we hooked up, that her buddy basically told her she should get with me.

If they are together you just chat them both up as a sociable dude, and no harm no foul.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Often times, if you are cool, he might even help you out.
I've had this experience of dudes helping me out too, but it looked to me like some kind of subconscious, uncontrollable reaction on their side, LOL. I think they couldn't handle tension so theire subconsious mind forced them to release tension by submiting to me and just 'offering' me the girl, regardless of what intensions they really had consiously.

>