How do you deal and game Gen Z women

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm also a Gen Z. These days however ive noticed girls have generally lesser attention spans and cannot focus, hold conversations etc. Many are socially awkward etc. As younger generations have shifted to Tiktok and Instagram, many are very distracted. The place where i study, girls cannot tolerate silence. Many are hooked to their phones. They need constant chattering and start making random noises if the conversation dies down so that things never get silent. Holding their attention is harder. Is this a problem or is it just an issue of weaker game?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nah they're a bit more retarded when it comes to that.

@Skills made a good post about the current trends here:

What you need to do is have your fundamentals on point. Find out what kind of guys these girls are simping for on tiktok and imitate them. This is very important now a days. If you approach them wearing skinny ripped jeans and chelsea boots it's over before it began. They like patchwork tattoos, ear piercings, cute jewelry (look on twojeys for ideas), baggy jeans, north face nuptse jacket, loafers, adidas sambas (I recently got some new balance 1906r, those are great, I got the 1906r white metallic gold) amongst other things. Some of the things on the list are a no-go for me personally, like I would never get a mullet or wear some absolutely horrific looking loafers, but try your best and pick a few things from each influencer and make your own style. It took me over a year, but now my fashion eye is up to a pretty decent level. Look like their fantasy and you will have a much easier time.

I think the best way to get these girls is through some sort of social circle game or meet them at house parties. Non-verbals are very important. Don't start poetry-slamming, if she's not the girl for that. I do daygame and tbh I don't know if I'm really doing anything different, but I do get quite alot of leads from young girls, because I target them. They may or may not be more flaky. Idk. Just run the numbers.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man don't hate on my skinny ripped jeans and chelsea boots 🤣

Those baggy jeans look like shit on them girls imo. Especially combined with oversized jackets

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nah they're a bit more retarded when it comes to that.

@Skills made a good post about the current trends here:

What you need to do is have your fundamentals on point. Find out what kind of guys these girls are simping for on tiktok and imitate them. This is very important now a days. If you approach them wearing skinny ripped jeans and chelsea boots it's over before it began. They like patchwork tattoos, ear piercings, cute jewelry (look on twojeys for ideas), baggy jeans, north face nuptse jacket, loafers, adidas sambas (I recently got some new balance 1906r, those are great, I got the 1906r white metallic gold) amongst other things. Some of the things on the list are a no-go for me personally, like I would never get a mullet or wear some absolutely horrific looking loafers, but try your best and pick a few things from each influencer and make your own style. It took me over a year, but now my fashion eye is up to a pretty decent level. Look like their fantasy and you will have a much easier time.

I think the best way to get these girls is through some sort of social circle game or meet them at house parties. Non-verbals are very important. Don't start poetry-slamming, if she's not the girl for that. I do daygame and tbh I don't know if I'm really doing anything different, but I do get quite alot of leads from young girls, because I target them. They may or may not be more flaky. Idk. Just run the numbers.
I wear none of that BS and I met gen z girls during day game and do just fine.

Police dog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don’t forget that some gen Z are going to be 27 this year…

Dragonetti

Space Monkey
space monkey

Those baggy jeans look like shit on them girls imo. Especially combined with oversized jackets
skinny genes are passe millennial garbage tbh. I do like oversized jackets though

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I wear none of that BS and I met gen z girls during day game and do just fine.
This comment is waste of space. I also daygame and do "fine" with gen Z girls...

My comment was about ways to optimize your fundamentals for that target demographic. I'm 23 and considered "gen z", but there is a huge cultural difference between gen z my age and gen z born after like 2004-2005. I think it is implied that by "gen z" we mean young people currently under 20.

I still have a long way to go, but the past half a year or so things have really started to click for me. Things like my style and fashion were something I had never even thought about, but they are very important. So I'm happy that I opened my eyes to it.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

I hate baggy jeans on girls too, but if you want hot girls with an edge you gotta be a hot guy with an edge yourself. That's why I recommended looking at many different fashion influencers and picking what you like to create your own style. Just make sure it's something they like.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I hate baggy jeans on girls too, but if you want hot girls with an edge you gotta be a hot guy with an edge yourself. That's why I recommended looking at many different fashion influencers and picking what you like to create your own style. Just make sure it's something they like.
Fair point. If you dress very different from the archetype you're trying to get, your just gonna make things more difficult for yourself.

Just gotta find something I like and they like.

I'm 23 and considered "gen z", but there is a huge cultural difference between gen z my age and gen z born after like 2004-2005. I think it is implied that by "gen z" we mean young people currently under 20.
What difference do you see, fashion or otherwise?

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
Disqualify while escalating, as little pressure as possible. Don’t ask her on a date, just say you are already doing something and she can come by if she wants for example.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fair point. If you dress very different from the archetype you're trying to get, your just gonna make things more difficult for yourself.

Just gotta find something I like and they like.

What difference do you see, fashion or otherwise?
Well it's all due to tiktok and instagram usage exploding since covid. Girls are looking at hot guys on pinterest, tiktok and instagram daily. Look like those guys and you will be way more successful. I only opened my eyes to it now, but late is better than never.

The difference I see more baggy/loose fits. Skinny fits are out. Just the difference between my peers and those 5 years younger is massive.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Seems like overthinking to me.

Looking good is important but you don’t have to wear clothes you hate to do that (usually).

I wear skinny jeans about 50% of the time and still have no problems with 18 - 20 year old girls.

Keep in mind that what find sexy and what is considered “stylish” by pop culture is sometimes different.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When I joined the community I used to wear boot cut jeans.... The skinny jeans and slim jeans arrived... I noticed something was off even though I was still getting results got into a fight with @Teevster in nextasf about style, he was advocating skinny jeans and Chelsea etc... I found it cringe and was not comfortable... problem was it was not mainstream yet in USA .. I changed the style got better results... We are talking about being ahead of trends.... Sexual stereotype has always and will always be there has nothing to do with trends... This is exactly why I made a disclaimer in the post talking about the trends have nothing to do with projecting...

Yes a fat guy can get laid
Yes an ethnic with Indian accent can get laid
Yes an 40 year old can get an 18 year old

That's no the point Jesus Christ...

Dragonetti

Space Monkey
space monkey
Disqualify while escalating, as little pressure as possible. Don’t ask her on a date, just say you are already doing something and she can come by if she wants for example.
What does "disqualify" mean here?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ignoring fashion, trends and all, Is it harder to converse with ADHD party chicks
It all depends. Feel her out and calibrate+escalate. You can have a girl easy to talk to, but she's hard to move forward in the seduction and then you can have a girl that is hard to talk to, but follows your lead.

So the answer is yes. "ADHD party chicks" are harder to talk to I guess. But my counter to that is that it doesnt matter in the end for results.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It all depends. Feel her out and calibrate+escalate. You can have a girl easy to talk to, but she's hard to move forward in the seduction and then you can have a girl that is hard to talk to, but follows your lead.

So the answer is yes. "ADHD party chicks" are harder to talk to I guess. But my counter to that is that it doesnt matter in the end for results.
yes it has always been like this with "party chicks" answer correct more sexual vibe and micro escalations.... You do get the insta obsessed social media obsessed girls those are really annoying but is here and there no that much tbh...

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
What does "disqualify" mean here?
when you approach “I have to go back to my friends in a second but…”
when you sit with her “I have to go in a minute but…”
when you invite her for a day 2 “I’m going to __ you can come by if you want“
inviting her to your place “I have to get up early tomorrow but I guess you can come buy for a sec”

Basically reduce pressure as much as possible. Even calling it a date is too much pressure for many Gen Z girls. I’ve heard them say they rejected guys they like because they felt like if later they wanted to leave it might be awkward.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
inviting her to your place “I have to get up early tomorrow but I guess you can come buy for a sec”

Basically reduce pressure as much as possible. Even calling it a date is too much pressure for many Gen Z girls. I’ve heard them say they rejected guys they like because they felt like if later they wanted to leave it might be awkward.
that is not disqualifying the right term is false time constraint....

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

These are good, but I dislike the first two in case you want to take her on an instant date. Also the frame seems to be that you are bothering her a little bit, but no worries, because you will leave her alone in a bit... Instead of believing you are giving her a good opportunity.

>