AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Particularly in Daygame?

Back hitting the pavement with Daygame now, and would like some advice on how to better HOOK a prospect so that she follows through with texting, setting up plans, and showing up at the MEETUP...

I've gotten tons of numbers, tones of excited girls, and good reactions, BUT too-many fizzle outs on returning icebreaker texts, and texts to find out her schedule to meet up. I've also encountered consistent meetup fizzle outs and/or flaking.

Chase said I need to work on HOOKING these females on the front-end.

NOTE: Unfortunately, given my line of work, I can't use very much Sex Talk as a hook, also particularly since I am doing a kind-of "professional-daygame."

But there should be a way to get better consistent results in getting MEETUPS i.e. Dates from these Daygame Approaches!

Interested in thoughts and suggestions...
- Adam C

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recommend reading this article and this article by @Chase. Study them, internalize them.

If girls are flaking on you in the texting phase, it means there isn't enough personal context between the two of you (Hector also has a great book on texting which goes over personal vs conversational context). Without that, she has no reason to take you seriously because she doesn't feel like she really knows you.

I suggest challenging yourself to stay in set with them for longer. You need to build more rapport in the cold approach (raise their "floor") so that their emotional state won't crash to zero as soon as the stimulation of the conversation is over. I suspect this is actually the number one reason for flakes from day game - not enough rapport was established in person.

After opening and stacking/vibing for a bit, try moving them somewhere or even going for an instant date. The longer you can stay locked in conversation with them (and ideally a bit of deep diving, though don't go overboard with it), the better your chances of it being a quality number and not a flake.

also particularly since I am doing a kind-of "professional-daygame."
What do you mean by this?

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
I recommend reading this article and this article by @Chase. Study them, internalize them.

If girls are flaking on you in the texting phase, it means there isn't enough personal context between the two of you (Hector also has a great book on texting which goes over personal vs conversational context). Without that, she has no reason to take you seriously because she doesn't feel like she really knows you.

I suggest challenging yourself to stay in set with them for longer. You need to build more rapport in the cold approach (raise their "floor") so that their emotional state won't crash to zero as soon as the stimulation of the conversation is over. I suspect this is actually the number one reason for flakes from day game - not enough rapport was established in person.

After opening and stacking/vibing for a bit, try moving them somewhere or even going for an instant date. The longer you can stay locked in conversation with them (and ideally a bit of deep diving, though don't go overboard with it), the better your chances of it being a quality number and not a flake.

Thanks... I'll check out these articles and start applying what's in there.

>