Going on my first proper date tomorrow!

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys its me rzzseducerfr
I had taken a break from seduction for about 2 months+ now?
I had some important examinations

I'm new to the community and Im very young. I have completely forgotten the entire structure/routine to follow on my date. Most of my interactions is just compliments and teases and bantering and letting it flow. I'm completely blank on kino escalation, physical touch, and how to take it sex.

This girl and I have texted over instagram for a week now, she doesnt live in my city, but she is flying in tomorrow and has agreed to a date. Yesterday i finally sexualized the convo, we talked about fucking, shes into hardcore sex, ive put up the proper sexual framing and stuff. But the thing im worried about is completely shying up and freezing up in real life. I dont want it to be a friendly date. She wants to fuck, but i feel like i might shy away.

Someone hook me up with a routine and structure to follow. Might get my first lay tomorrow.
Praise be to God.

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
kino escalation, physical touch, and how to take it sex.
Those are all the same thing lol

I wrote somewhere once, "If I'm not touching her, I'm not seducing her."

Greet her with a hug as soon as you see her. Physically move her toward the safe side of the sidewalk as you walk together. Touch her arms a lot as you talk. Find or create an opportunity to hold her hand at some point. Use triangular gazing to build sexual tension while caressing her hands (or playing with her fingers if you wanna get fancy).

The DiCarlo Escalation ladder is a good kino framework if you want to get needlessly surgical with it.

My whole seduction method follows the principle of finding or creating opportunities every step of the way (which you can read about in my signature if you're interested).

Another thing that's just as important is logistics. Make sure you've got all the locations planned out, and how you're going to lead her to and from each place, ultimately ending up in your bedroom (or wherever you're planning to fuck).

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you so much for this!
Yeah i want to break the touch barrier as soon as i meet. Going for a man to woman handshake and a side hug will do the job.
Then ill prolly coldread her palm or something or compare hand sizes lol

>