ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is really the heart of the matter:

Dylweed said:
her: "You think it's not possible for me to just not be in the mood?"

She's not in the mood. Why is that?

Dylweed said:
And we need to do more than just have sex, sit around for a while, have sex again..."

Dylweed said:
i don't just want to sit there and talk and then have sex. I'd rather do something like watch a movie or play a game or i don't know, not just sit around until we have sex again

Answer: She's bored! Frankly, I'd be pretty bored too with the sex-talk-sex routine. Put on a movie, make dinner together, eat together, escalate differently, tie her up, make her dress up, anything to switch things up.

She only decided to run with, "I need to know you care about me more", when you spoon fed her the excuse yourself. When you give her an out like that, every girl will take it. In the future, make them verbalize their concerns themselves, instead of providing them with convenient excuses.

Dylweed

Space Monkey
space monkey
interesting, thanks a lot man. I never even thought of that. I spoon fed her her answer. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Also the day that this whole thing started we did go out to get food, so it wasn't just the talk, sex, talk thing. Its also never bothered fuck buddy's of mine. U still think that she's just bored though or does she just feel slutty doing that?

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dylweed said:
Its also never bothered fuck buddy's of mine.

Exactly! But how often did you see your FBs? Once or twice a week? And how long did these relationships last? How often did you text them? Because you're a scarce commodity, attraction levels are sky high, they can't wait to see you and get slammed. When I'm in an LTR, my goal is to maintain this level of attraction and it is doable, but you have to pay close attention to her attraction levels and adjust accordingly. Even with FBs, if you keep them long enough you still need to spice things up eventually to keep them guessing.

How often do you see your girlfriend? How often do you text her? I'm guessing a lot more.
The more often you see someone or do something, the easier it is to become bored.

>