Girl Move: The Power Pull

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DrexelScott,

I thought i was the only one facing some sort of this. We probably need Chase for this. But it's more to girls seeing potential boyfriend material. That human side of a PUA.

Zac

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
women are always going to look for something more serious at some point, sounds like your just facing this push earlier on than usual.

do you think you are setting the right expectations early on? setting the right precedent for the rest of the relationship? is the sex great? does she see you as a guy who is easy to pin down and perhaps a bit vulnerable to an early game of hard-ball or as a guy with lots of options? you can't let her smell blood here.

it's probably one or two of those. somewhere along the line your giving her the incentive to try it on.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Drex,

Generally when a hot girl does this with me, I just remember that I've already "won" that interaction. "Winning" might not be the best word to describe it (as you don't want to really frame things as a battle between you and her), but any moves she pulls AFTER you've "won" is just her realizing that she did something she never does and, in her mind, probably handed her pussy on a platter to you. If she really likes you, then this is just going to be her trying to adjust the sudden power shift that she's not used to seeing by pulling you in more.

What you need to do here is actually something that's somewhere "in between" conversing with her and doing a hard NEXT with her; you need to basically be very clear that you would like to see her again, but if she starts pulling shit and not giving you what you want, you need to not chase it down. You just basically gotta keep putting your hand out in front of her, giving her the opportunity to take it, and then just pulling it away for a bit if she decides not to take it. But you have to do this a few times until she realizes that you're not just going to chase after her, but you WANT to see her.

At the same time, Nova's comment has some merit as well. How you frame your interaction before and after the sex can affect her frame, too. If you were too much of an asshole, then she's going to work really hard to try to "change your perspective of her" by getting you to chase and do nice things for her. So being too out-of-boyfriend reach can kinda hurt you. At the same time, if you were super lovey-dovey/emotional/revealing with her after you had sex, then it probably means you suddenly unveiled how much of a great boyfriend candidate you are SUPER early, making her realize she needs to take a step backwards and try to get you to fill that role properly (rather than just enjoy sex with you over a period of time and let her develop those feelings slowly).

Once you've been inside her, just keep in mind that, in HER mind, you're in control. So anything she does at that point is just an attempt to try to steer the perception that she thinks you have of her.

- Franco

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've had this happen plenty of times. The girl suddenly freaks out and tries to regain control in the relationship by taking sex out of the equation.

Posted about this quite a long time ago, and there was a decent amount of discussion about it here.

The hotter (and smarter) that the girl is, the more common it is that I experience this. And, after dating a girl recently who did this in cycles by sleeping with me and then refusing to have sex with me for a couple of dates, then fucking me again, then cutting me off have I realized that it is best to try and condition them not to do this from the outset. Like you told the guy the other day who was dealing with LMR, maybe it's time to just throw your clothes on and head out?

J.J.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Oh, this is a cool thread. The other one linked to is cool too, though I must’ve missed it – looks like it was from back in 2013.

Yeah, this is a thing with more beautiful girls. The more beautiful a girl is, the more conservatively she plays her sexual hand; fewer one-night stands, fewer casual relationships, etc. I’ve had a few guys debate this with me and claim it isn’t true, but my own experience says otherwise, and most guys I talk to agree; the research seems to support it as well.

What it seems to me to be is the come-down from the post-sex emotional buzz where she’s walking around for a few days going, “Wow, Drexel really swept me off my feet… I can’t stop smiling! If everyone at work knew… but of course I can’t tell them!” If you manage things properly, this buzz can last a few days.

Then the come-down hits, and it’s “Wait, what is this… is this just a relationship where I go to see him and he ejaculates inside me, like he does with all those less beautiful girls trying to parlay their sexual availability into a lasting relationship? Oh my God, I hope that’s not it. Oh no.”

Girls who are only moderately attractive tend to be okay spending time on a higher caliber guy in hopes of him growing complacent with them and falling into a relationship. Beautiful girls are much more time sensitive; every beautiful girlfriend I’ve had has told me she doesn’t want to “waste time” with me if the relationship isn’t going anywhere, something I’ve never heard from girls who were just cute.

Anyway, the rule of thumb I operate from is that a girl is not “converted” into a girlfriend until you’ve slept with her three (3) times. Sometimes you will convert her the second time you sleep with her, if she protests / resists sex the second time you see her. Then you still say to yourself mentally, “Well, I’ve got to sleep with her 3 times before she’s definitely converted,” but you kinda know the resistance to establishing a regular sexual relationship has already been overcome and she’s now effectively “yours”.

If you’re not expecting this resistance, I suppose it can throw you for a loop; the main battle I think is just going in knowing that you’re going to have to sleep with her on three separate occasions before she’s converted. Then it’s not surprising when it happens, and instead it’s just, “Ha! I was wondering when that was going to happen. This girl was faster than average.”

I have a few ways I deal with it, depending on the nature of the resistance. Here they are:

1: She’s Unsure About / Doesn’t Want to Meet Again

If it’s just light resistance to meeting up again, I’ll handle it like I did in the “Buyer’s Remorse Turnaround” post.

2: She Comes Over, Resists Sex, But I Can Steamroll It

If she comes over but says she doesn’t want to have sex, I’ll say okay, no problem, but let’s get in bed, because it’s more comfortable. And then once we’re in bed I’ll say let’s take off our clothes – it’s more comfortable that way. And then I’ll tell her we don’t have to have sex, I just want to rest myself inside her – no thrusting and no sex. And then once my cock is in her I’ll ask her if it’s okay if I move it back and forth a little, but don’t worry, I won’t do it hard. And then once I’m thrusting lightly and she’s moaning I’ll ask her if she wants me to thrust a little harder or if that will violate the no-sex rule, and you know where it goes from there.

3: She Comes Over, Resists Sex, But I Can’t or Don’t Care to Steamroll It

If she comes over and is ADAMANT about not having sex, I will act like I’m just really super sad, like a little sad puppy dog, and say, “Really? Ah, man… well, I understand. Gosh, damn. I REALLY like you. This is sad. I like spending time with you so much. Well, all right… all right then. I guess it’s time for me to get back to work, and you probably have other things you need to do I know. But man, this sucks.”

And she’ll go, “You mean you’re kicking me out? Because I won’t have sex with you?”

And I’ll go, “Well, I mean, what else are we going to do?” still in the really tragic voice.

And she’ll say, “We could talk!”

And I’ll say, “I know, but you’re just so beautiful and I like you so much that if you’re here talking it can never be enough for me. It is torture. I don’t want to be tortured. And I don’t want to make you my torturer. You’re such a nice person, you don’t want that on your conscience, I would feel so bad for doing that to you.”

And she’ll say, “I won’t feel bad about it.”

And I’ll say, “I know, but I will. I couldn’t stand to be around you and not ravage your body for all you’re worth.”

And she’ll say, “Well, maybe we can just kiss.”

And I’ll say, still in a sweet/sad puppy dog-like voice, “Okay, but just for a little while, and then you’ll have to go after the kissing because I don’t want to break your rule.”

I actually would be fine with it if she did just leave after the kissing, because it’s no skin off my nose if she comes over, makes out with me for 10 minutes, and leaves, and then comes back two days later and we sleep together then. 10 minutes of making out and her leaving doesn’t inconvenience me too much, and my main concern is just not being inconvenienced. But anyway that’s never what happens… once we’re making out, that goes into feeling each other up, which goes into clothes flying off, and then some really passionate sex since she threw up hard resistance and it was masterfully (and romantically) overcome.

Chase

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
3: She Comes Over, Resists Sex, But I Can’t or Don’t Care to Steamroll It

The "puppy dog" approach, huh? I like that one, haha.

I actually would be fine with it if she did just leave after the kissing, because it’s no skin off my nose if she comes over, makes out with me for 10 minutes, and leaves, and then comes back two days later and we sleep together then.

Yeah, this is along the lines of what I was thinking. You just kinda keep putting her in positions where she WANTS to sleep with you again until she does. How much you want to push depends on how much resistance she's giving you, but you just kinda want to keep going for it without being visibly mad/frustrated if she turns you down. I could see the "somewhat sad puppy dog" thing working too, haha. You just keep putting your hand out there so that she knows you want it, and then you pull her right back in the second she takes it!

- Franco

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In my experience, there are two type of girls: ones that do casual/FB relationships and ones that do not. There's no point in trying to change a conservative girl from believing sex only happens within a committed relationship to casual sex is A-OK. Just like there's no point in trying to convince a party girl that sex only happens in committed relationships. Sure you can get them to change temporarily, but they both revert back to their default states eventually.

Knowing that we can't permanently change people, the question you have to ask yourself is, do you want to date this girl and make her your girlfriend? From what you describe, she sounds like relationship quality (attractive, low partner count, conservative etc), but it sounds like your not interested in dating her.

With that in mind, if a girl is at your house whom you've already had sex with, sealing the deal again when up against resistance from her, is a lot like the first time you had sex: don't engage in verbal logic, get close, lots of touching, rubbing, squeezing, pussy gets wet, and pounce.

Even after overcoming her resistance, she's typically going to be mad at herself for being seduced again without making any relationship progress. This will be tiring and frustrating for both you, because like the old saying goes, "You can't change people". Some girls (usually hotter girls) opt out the casual relationship faster than others because they want and expect commitment, and they know they can get it from someone else quite quickly.

In conclusion, don't try to change this tiger's stripes, if you're looking for hot girls that dig casual relationships look online, at bars and at clubs.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Chase said:
Oh, this is a cool thread. The other one linked to is cool too, though I must’ve missed it – looks like it was from back in 2013.

Ar.... This is awkward. i won't deny something, i am feeling like going in cycles but then i took an arrow to the knee.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DrexelScott,

DrexelScott said:
1. If you play with fire, expect to get burned sometimes. I probably shouldn't have fucked my landlord's daughter no matter how cool and dangerous and playerish it made me feel at the time.

I am facing a certain dilemma as well. One is i fuck the alpha girl in the social circle. The other is risking it blow up because she has a boyfriend. So i create the best out of the situation and make an illusionary cloud where people think i and the alpha female have something going on.

This is of course doesn't look obvious to most people.

DrexelScott said:
3. The hotter the girl, the quicker the NEXT. No negotiating, ever. I won't make this mistake again, it's actually the second time this has happened to me.

Usually when mistakes appear, there's just some universal law that wants you to find out what causes it. Maybe we can help you here if we can.

DrexelScott said:
7. Never listen to a woman's flattery, no matter how good her words feel: she wants something from you.

Haha!! Brilliant. Even research shown along this line as well. Eeeks.

DrexelScott said:
8. Just because a girl is hot and interested in you, does not mean she deserves to be with you. It is even more important that you condition them to treat you properly, since they are used to doing whatever the hell they want without really caring about other people.

Yea.. they don't care about people sometimes. There's a bit of stuck up attitude sometimes. The "fucker attitude" that guys need to have, too, because they need to prevent ugly women from overstepping the line.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
when i realize i am the only cro magnolia ice cream man here.....

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Then it makes me do silly shit like process the fling, get into long and drawn out stupid arguments and discussions, and all kinds of really lame emotional talks. I feel like a bitch every time it happens (luckily it's only happened a few times) and I completely lose the "edge" that got me the fast sex in the first place.
They think it's cute and vulnerable to get me emotional apparently, but I don't feel like a man at all when it happens and as mentioned it destroys my frame. On the plus side, now that I realize that it's a pattern and a trigger of mine, I can work on resolving whatever it is that makes me vulnerable to this move.
Drex,

From a technical standpoint, your whole situation is a little over my head because I have no where near enough experiance to give you any field tested advice. Having said that, I think that in light of the paragraphs I quoted from your OP, these might be of interest to you:
http://markmanson.net/power-in-vulnerability
https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_o ... n#t-340148

I would start the video (second link) at 3:00 in.

They might go a little bit against the grain of what we teach here, but they're still very valid. The article I linked is by a guy who's as sexually successful as the top guys here (i.e. 100+ lays), and the second is a Ted Talk- so scientifically researched and very valid data.

>