FR 
girl kept sending approach invitation, but was not single(?)

greenjade816

Space Monkey
space monkey
Attended a rave over the weekend, and as someone who truly is into raving, I'm never really there to pick up girls, there for the music and dance.

However, spotted a cutie and she was too cute so I had to give a shot. I am almost confident those were approach invitations she sent out. Standing in front of me and just kept looking to the back when there's nothing to see behind me and her friends are around her.

Anyway, initially I didn't have the balls to approach her because as soon as I spotted her and recognized the approach invitations, her friend basically swarmed her. I did not have the ability to open a few guys and few girls at the same time.

Luckily I caught her alone for a brief while and decided it was time to go in:

me: I noticed we kept making eye contact, so I had to come meet you otherwise I would regret not doing so..
her: (smiles, and nods) thank you thank you
me: so you're just here with your group of friends?
her: yeah, just these people in front of me
(at this point, pretty much all the guys in the group are staring at us)
me: you really like the music that's being played here?
her: yes i do!
me: i love it too. i came up from (another city) just for this event.
her: oh. we are from (another city)
me: anyway yeah, i noticed you a while back, and just had to come say hi.

at this point, we haven't really talked much, but the eye contact is there. but suddenly her friend comes in and just bear hug her from behind. and i just sorta lose the original girl's attention.

i then just followed them back to their group like a puppy (stupid me i know) and i just briefly chatted with another guy then just asked the guy if that girl was single, to which he said no she's not. then i just left them feeling like a massive chump.

what did I do wrong here?
some lessions learned i believe was: i should've grabbed the number quicker, and i should've just kept talking to the girl i want regardless of her friend, and i definitely shouldn't have asked the other guy that question.

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah...

First of all great job on conquering your AA and making the approach itself! Pat on the back!

Things to point out ~

There was not that much substance in your convo but seems like she was into you - tbh there was a low chance of you getting her number with such a short convo that didnt have much depth... though I'd imagine it would have geared up if you had some more time with her, as you were just starting to get to know her...

her friend coming in for the bear hug - because the convo was lacking you lost her attention - if the convo was not lacking - you could easily "demand" to be introduced to her friend and start gaming the friend as well, this would have made you look more badass from a social point of view - as now you're talking to two girls - and it could have made it easier to game the main girl as she could easily start getting jealous - this all takes a certain level of skill and confidence. - this would have made you stand out

lastly - who the f**k cares about the other dudes opinion - the most/only thing you should be doing with dudes in a group is just saying hi and introducing yourself... she may or may not have been single - that dude may want her and is friendzone/orbitter - you gotta ignore other (non friend) men as they are nobody to you but competition( tho if you're really advanced you could befriend them and take it to a higher dynamic - again skill level matters here). Should never be asking lame shit like that to other dudes you don't know - hold your frame boy, in nature its always a competition to get women, women are all kinda trash and go for the strongest ones - they don't care about your feelings - never ever fall into that lame chump shit again - keep your head up - always be nice to other dudes but never let them punk you...

Anyways that should suffice - keep it real

greenjade816

Space Monkey
space monkey
tbf that other guy was very friendly, i think they are just a close group of friends, i could tell from my observation, and like u said i was just trying to befriend other dude to perhaps get a better footing in that group...

the friend came to bear hug pretty soon into the convo, couldn't really get much substance out... feel like it was a cockblock
another thing worth pointing out was
i asked her to guess my age and she guessed correctly but she added that she's much older than me at 34, and i dont believe her at all to be honest lol.

but thanks for the write up bro, appreciate it

>