Books & Articles  Funny somewhat sexist thoughts.

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've told a few girls including my sister about the communtiy before (don't do it, it's not worth it, nobody understands and there's a huge stigma involved).

Every single person I've told says it's kinda weird and a waste of time and why don't I spend that time and effort doing something conssructive like making the world a better place.

It's hilarious because girls spend 100x more time and effort and resources making themselves look attractive to the opposite sex than the majority of even active people in the community, and 99.9% of regular guys.

Also, this is about improving ourselves in general, why the fuck does every girl and some guys judge this so much? It's stupid as F.

Especially since I personally, and everyone I know in this community, and most guys I bet on here that I haven't met, are making the world a better place. People who teach at universities. Volunteering for free. I volunteer a lot at pet shelters and have donated a lot of money to different non-profits. Anonymously. THat gives me an idea, why doesn't this board also promote a cause? Not to help the reputation, those who judge us don't matter.

Just because most of you, I'm betting, and me actually do want to make the world better. We don't trick or deceive women (I haven't read anything like that, which is why I love this board and chose this over the other boards out there), this seems here geared towards becoming a more attractive guy intrinsically (had to use google dictionary to define that

Does anybodyy still use routines? I don't, after the opener. Along with some text and message routines, I've dropped mehcanical game. i am restarting as a noob though so I am going to use routines as training wheels for a few months. But the top guys do you use routines or has it become automatic?

Sexist part: Did you know Hitler was admired like a rock star at his time among women while he was known to be married. Women all over Germany loved him like a famous Brad Pitt today and he received countless letters , love letters. That's not because of nazis or German people being different at the time. Women are simply drawn to status and whatever he exuded.

Serial killers have fan girls who chase after them. I met a girl who has the tattoo "Jeffrey Dahmer" on her arm. What the F!!! Many murderers receive fan mail from girls they've never met and get married to these women even though the criminal killed or raped countless women, even with dead bodies.

THe opposite doesn't happen with guys as far as I know. THere's creepy guys who idolize and stalk celebrities, but the people they stalk are at least objectively attractive. Do female serial killers have fanboys?

Also book called the manipulated man

and found book written by guy named black dragon about marriage being a scam to men, any of you read these 2 books? they eye opening.

There's forums women make about how to trick men into spending money on them and to marry a rich guy. There's also books about how women have already got equal rights long time in past time. They have more rights than men now. There's books on how to manipulate a man. My sister is a sociopath (diagnosed), and she enjoys making grown men cry and beg for forgiveness and get on their knees. She is very objectively attractive and used to do modeling. I wish she would hook me up with her hot friends. I am about 2 points below her on 1-10 scale on the attractiveness, as a male equivalency. She ate all my food when we were younger, that's why I'm short. !!!!!!! BITCH !!!!!!! Jk

>