Friendships are Changing

Hayate

Rookie
Rookie
I was very thoughtful about this. I notice that while you want to get experience and searching things that you want to do about your life, your daily life changes, your expression to life change. It is not only the subjects that you discuss are changing but also you communicate with a different way.

Here is the thing, with the people I know I have much better relationships than before but it's not the relationships that I want, and I think that it can't be pushed more to be what I want to be. And this seems normal, everyone wants different things. It feels very strange though, cause before sometime I was feeling good with my friends relatives etc.. but now I feel more disconnected than ever.

I don't want to push away people from me, but it comes very natural to say no to things that I did before and not even see my closest friends so often and some others I dont have problem not to see them again. No bad feelings, no ego and on top it feels very good. With most people I can not discuss the things that I want, not necessary about seduction (I am begginer to this) and this leads me many times to be by my own. No problem with the lonely feeling I like it, but sometimes I become more introvert and close to myself rather than searching for some awesome pepole to commnunicate.

Has someone ever been in some similar situation?

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Hayate,

It's funny, the timing of your post, as I was just reflecting on this. I'm in a similar spot right now where I feel its time to move on from old friends and distance myself from my family as well. As you mentioned, it's not coming from an egoic frame, but rather one of growth and a "change of scenery". I think, like most growth periods in life, you've just got to observe it and wait it out until you get the urge or a green light to move onto the next step, whatever that might be. I'd say embrace the experience of introversion/aloneness until it's no longer useful and then find an alternative that better suits the attainment of your goals. That's my plan at least.

Topcat

>