Frame battle about women equality

Retouch

Rookie
Rookie
What up players,

recently I had a conversation with a couple of women where I wanted to start to warm her up for sex talk. So I began talking about how to seduce women (teasing, push&pull, flirting) in a playful way. Usually it gets her really attracted to me and it tells her indirectly that I know how to seduce woman. However they take it in a wrong direction (frame battle) when I start to tell her the guy leads the woman and she follows. Then she argues with equality and that the seduction is more a 50/50 seduction where both lead and I totally agree with that but actually the seducer makes it feel natural so he still leads.

How should I approach that and frame her in a less defensive way?

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Agree and change the frame.

The frame is not landing right or the girl has decided to fight it… in this case you want to move to a more useful frame.

For example: “Girls make the invitation but only the adventurous man follows”
“It’s you and me vs. the world”
“Finally, a seductress worthy of my skills”

Something like that.
What you definitely don’t want is to hold and force an unproductive/challenged frame.

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
IMO, a frame battle is not a thing you want, especially in the first moment of interaction. @Chase has some articles for this thing on website. Read them.
What I would do is to tease her based on what she s saying, then move as @uriel said.

Retouch

Rookie
Rookie
This is good stuff. I could also intrigue her for a better sexual frame with Alek Rolstad‘s Routine:

Alek: A fun little question, as we
talk about mistakes men make and
how to seduce girls properly; do
you know how you seduce a guy?
Ana: I don't know (A bit shy, or
maybe she doesn't consciously
know)
Alek: Well... you touch their dicks
Ana: Haha
Alek: But with women, it is
different. Do you know how one
seduces women?
Ana: No? Tell me
Alek: Well, you touch... ANYTHING
but their pussies
Ana: Ahahaha. So true!
Alek: You know, if a guy licks all her
body for a good while, and then
eventually teases her by licking
around her, you know... pussy... for
a good while before going fully in, I
am pretty sure this is a recipe for
explosive sensations (Sexual
prizing)
Ana: Oh yes, indeed!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The one time I felt like going after this particular feminist who tried to argue a similar thing, I felt like I had great success with asking her how she would seduce me if she's such a great leader. "Oh yeah? Well if you're so amazing, then what's your go-to move? Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you"

She then proceeded to grab my dick (very subtle, everybody could totally replicate that move lol).

1/1 so far. Would recommend lol

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
. However they take it in a wrong direction (frame battle) when I start to tell her the guy leads the woman and she follows. Then she argues with equality and that the seduction is more a 50/50 seduction where both lead and I totally agree with that but actually the seducer makes it feel natural so he still leads.

How should I approach that and frame her in a less defensive way?
Don't tell. Just LEAD. Don't expect her to follow but reward it if she does...

"It is so hot when a woman takes the initiative..." It is always easier to convince someone to do something when they think it is their idea...

>