Finding good venues for night game - is it just different in Asia?

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I went out with a wing last night to hit up the most popular night clubs and bars in our city (Bangkok). We were hoping to find somewhere that we could approach freely and "work the room", as you would in a western night venue.

What we found was that the vibe at these places was just... weird. In a place where you'd expect people to be dancing, every available space in the club was crammed with tables so close together that it was physically impossible to navigate through half the club. Music so loud you can barely have a conversation.

I was getting IOIs from cute girls, but approaching just seemed logistically impossible. Meanwhile there are Korean and Chinese dudes standing around like vultures, awkwardly trying to formally introduce themselves and their friends to the girls at every opportunity.

We tried several of the biggest clubs across town, and this was basically the vibe. Music super loud, groups crowded around tables crammed too close together, everyone has bottle service, no dance floor, barely even space to breathe... I don't see how you could possibly go back and forth between sets in a place like this, let alone isolate and escalate. On top of that, almost everyone is glued to their phone.

Is this normal for Asia or is it just what night life is like these days? In terms of results versus time spent, I honestly feel like day game is much more productive here.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I went out in Bangkok and it was not really like that, but it was on a weekday so it was less crowded

I would just use online in Bangkok, it's crazy good. I got a million of matches and got laid 3 times in 5 days. Tantan (the chinese app) is the best imo, but Tinder/Bumble also work

There are a few prostitutes and ladyboys but tbh they are pretty clear about that, very easy to screen

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Atlas IV,

Yeah, that's common in Asia. Asians like clubs where they can sit around at tables with their friends and buy bottles. You have to check out the insides of clubs in Asia and see if they're clubs with people around the bar, dance floors, etc., or if they're just straight up "nothin' but tables" venues.

You will find clubs in large Asian cities (like Bangkok) that are "not Asian table clubs." You just have to look for them. Foreigner-friendly areas are the best bet. More Asian / less foreign-frequented areas tend to lend themselves to table clubs.

A lot of the real club-clubs in Bangkok are filled with freelancers, too. It's a bit annoying to deal with. Just generally speaking, if you're screening out the flashiest chicks, with the super low-cut dresses, silicone tits, and predatory stares, you'll avoid many of the pros and almost all the ladyboys.

The high-ish end rooftop lounges in Bangkok are pretty good. They can be a bit small, so you need to be social right out of the gates if you're rolling solo, just meeting people and building social proof up. Guys generally don't approach in these venues so much of the time you'll be the only one actually cold approaching these girls. If they were already watching you be social with other people, other hot girls, etc., it's pretty easy shooting.

Chase

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chase,

Thanks Chase, that's great idea about the rooftop lounges - I don't see a lot of guys doing cold approaches at those types of venues, if at all. I guess Asian culture is generally so focused on face and status that if the locals are going out to pick up girls, they'll all gravitate to the bottle service places - which is a good thing for us.

I know a few spots that are really nice, just never thought of them as places for pickup as they're considered "fancy" here, but perhaps that's exactly the outside-of-the-box thinking that's needed to stand out from all the horndog sex tourists 😂

@Adventurer,

I've tried the apps here, got very little results. Not sure when you were here last, but I think online has degraded recently with the mass influx of tourists. Even some of my very successful friends who used to kill it on the apps are finding that they're barely worth the effort anymore (I actually spotted them doing daygame at one of the metro stations lol). Most girls I've met from cold approach are also disillusioned with it.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chase,

Thanks Chase, that's great idea about the rooftop lounges - I don't see a lot of guys doing cold approaches at those types of venues, if at all. I guess Asian culture is generally so focused on face and status that if the locals are going out to pick up girls, they'll all gravitate to the bottle service places - which is a good thing for us.

I know a few spots that are really nice, just never thought of them as places for pickup as they're considered "fancy" here, but perhaps that's exactly the outside-of-the-box thinking that's needed to stand out from all the horndog sex tourists 😂

@Adventurer,

I've tried the apps here, got very little results. Not sure when you were here last, but I think online has degraded recently with the mass influx of tourists. Even some of my very successful friends who used to kill it on the apps are finding that they're barely worth the effort anymore (I actually spotted them doing daygame at one of the metro stations lol). Most girls I've met from cold approach are also disillusioned with it.

I was there last week, as recent as it gets. I probably have a good profile then. I use handcrafted AI pictures that look real and look like me. I also spotted a few girls with IA profiles in Thailand, it's coming

The quality was also good. 2 out of the 3 girls I laid were 9+. Something I noticed is that the girls are quite rude on the dates (will speak with other people, consult tiktok, take calls etc) but still fuck you with no resistance. The influx of sex tourists could be the cause of that, they expect sex but also don't take you too seriously ? Anyway, compliance, persistance and leadership seem to go a long way there

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was there last week, as recent as it gets. I probably have a good profile then. I use handcrafted AI pictures that look real and look like me. I also spotted a few girls with IA profiles in Thailand, it's coming

The quality was also good. 2 out of the 3 girls I laid were 9+. Something I noticed is that the girls are quite rude on the dates (will speak with other people, consult tiktok, take calls etc) but still fuck you with no resistance. The influx of sex tourists could be the cause of that, they expect sex but also don't take you too seriously ? Anyway, compliance, persistance and leadership seem to go a long way there
What did you use for those AI pictures? Sounds intriguing, and obviously bringing good results.

Also was it mainly locals or tourist girls that you matched with? Just out of curiosity

Last edited:

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What did you use for those AI pictures? Sounds intriguing, and obviously bringing good results.

Also was it mainly locals or tourist girls that you matched with? Just out of curiosity

I use PhotoAI, tweak the prompt adding positive and negative keywords until it looks real, and then test on Photofeeler. I only keep the pictures that have 9+ attractiveness, and then mix them with real social pics (IA is bad at generating multiple people)

Only locals. Never had a date with a tourist, despite a lot of them on Hinge. My profile is probably still not good enough to get those Russian bombshells 😂 Matched with a below average French girl but blew the text game by sending her my icebreaker in English after we talked in French on the app... Instantly blocked lol

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I went out with a wing last night to hit up the most popular night clubs and bars in our city (Bangkok). We were hoping to find somewhere that we could approach freely and "work the room", as you would in a western night venue.

What we found was that the vibe at these places was just... weird. In a place where you'd expect people to be dancing, every available space in the club was crammed with tables so close together that it was physically impossible to navigate through half the club. Music so loud you can barely have a conversation.

I was getting IOIs from cute girls, but approaching just seemed logistically impossible. Meanwhile there are Korean and Chinese dudes standing around like vultures, awkwardly trying to formally introduce themselves and their friends to the girls at every opportunity.

We tried several of the biggest clubs across town, and this was basically the vibe. Music super loud, groups crowded around tables crammed too close together, everyone has bottle service, no dance floor, barely even space to breathe... I don't see how you could possibly go back and forth between sets in a place like this, let alone isolate and escalate. On top of that, almost everyone is glued to their phone.

Is this normal for Asia or is it just what night life is like these days? In terms of results versus time spent, I honestly feel like day game is much more productive here.
It sounds like you were in RCA? or maybe Thong Lor? Not all clubs in Bangkok are like this. Soi 11 has a lot of more western-style clubs with big dance floors where approaching is easier. Khaosan can be good for this too if that's your vibe.

Nightgame in RCA isn't easy imo. You have to approach big mixed-gender groups that often don't speak english well (or at all) and you'll get cockblocked pretty hard if you don't have a plan. But the asian-style clubs with all the tables generally have hotter girls. When I went to places like Route 66, I would usually bring a big group of people with me (going to these places without a table can be lame because there's often just nowhere to stand). If you can get your spot next to a group or two with hot girls, that's going to be a great opportunity. But you can also venture off and create approaches. Breaking into a group can be a little tough. If the group has an uglier girl, I'll usually approach her, because she'll be the best shot at hooking the group. Get her engaged, give her energy/validation, then involve the people around her and eventually the girl you want. I usually just "number farm" these kinds of places. I never figured out a good way to pull - there's too much social pressure on girls to leave with someone else. I'd mix in collecting ig's with having fun with my group and then take home a girl that I brought out.

Clubs in Soi 11 are wayyy easier - it's pretty easy to pull there. Though most of the girls are not that hot, and there's a lot of hoe-y and foreigner groupie types there.

Meanwhile there are Korean and Chinese dudes standing around like vultures, awkwardly trying to formally introduce themselves and their friends to the girls at every opportunity.
What club was this? I rarely see these guys approach - they seemed to always bring girls with them.

I would just use online in Bangkok, it's crazy good. I got a million of matches and got laid 3 times in 5 days. Tantan (the chinese app) is the best imo, but Tinder/Bumble also work
Online is good in Bangkok (better than the West in general), but I think it gets overhyped. Tantan will give you a million matches that never reply or come out ime.

The high-ish end rooftop lounges in Bangkok are pretty good. They can be a bit small, so you need to be social right out of the gates if you're rolling solo, just meeting people and building social proof up. Guys generally don't approach in these venues so much of the time you'll be the only one actually cold approaching these girls. If they were already watching you be social with other people, other hot girls, etc., it's pretty easy shooting.
Yeah, I second this, though it also depends on what types you're going for. If you like classy 27yos, then some of these places can be great. You'll find a lot amount of english-speaking and international types too. Honestly, Bangkok just has amazing volume of decently attractive girls in so many places around the city

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
+1 for Khaosan, that's where I stayed. There are a lot of beautiful German and Eastern Europe tourists there too if you're good at street stops/night game

Tantan is a massive number's game, you get dozens of likes a day so even if they are less responsive than other apps, you can just use canned messages and still get a lot of numbers. Line is the most popular messaging app here, ask for that instead of whatsapp, they don't have it

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It sounds like you were in RCA? or maybe Thong Lor? Not all clubs in Bangkok are like this. Soi 11 has a lot of more western-style clubs with big dance floors where approaching is easier. Khaosan can be good for this too if that's your vibe.
These were clubs in Thonglor (so Terra, Sway, Atmos), though I'm also familiar with RCA and Route 66 and the others in Rama 9. Honestly, they're all more or less the same, just bigger or smaller versions - same vibe, same shit music.

Your strategy sounds about right for them - set up base with a table in a good location, build social proof and number farm. As you say, there's so much social pressure on the girls that I'm not sure how you'd reliably pull in these sorts of places.

Soi 11 definitely is easier to approach, but too much sex tourism mixed in with it. I really just don't enjoy being there. And yeah, the girls are average - if they're not, good chance they're a freelancer.

Yeah, I second this, though it also depends on what types you're going for. If you like classy 27yos, then some of these places can be great. You'll find a lot amount of english-speaking and international types too.

Tichuca is a pretty good place for this type. Although it attracts a lot of tourists, I've met some really cute local girls there who speak great English. I also prefer the layout and vibe over those stuffy night clubs, and the rooftop views are incredible.

Honestly, Bangkok just has amazing volume of decently attractive girls in so many places around the city

100% agree. The quantity and quality here is incredible, and by choosing the right area you can virtually guarantee meeting girls who are educated and speak great English. If I was to stay here long term though I would definitely learn Thai to be able to date more girls outside the foreigner bubble (I suspect most of them speak English well because they sleep around).

>