Feedback on depth and Purr

Wolfie

Space Monkey
space monkey
So this just me practising speaking from my diaphragm. Its me reading a short para from a novel there is no rhythm but the main aim was to speak from diaphragm and add Purr to it

Do give your feedback.

P. S - I still think I need to articulate better

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So this just me practising speaking from my diaphragm. Its me reading a short para from a novel there is no rhythm but the main aim was to speak from diaphragm and add Purr to it

Do give your feedback.

P. S - I still think I need to articulate better

It's definitely better than before ...but can you try something natural / or like an opener you use ...

Cuz ... It's seems sexual ( no doubt ) but we don't talk like this everywhere, yk .

This is my sample ...maybe it's shitty but this is like how I open girls .

I haven't put much effort in audios... But you can use it for reference points cuz I have been working on my voice too .

Wolfie

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's definitely better than before ...but can you try something natural / or like an opener you use ...

Cuz ... It's seems sexual ( no doubt ) but we don't talk like this everywhere, yk .

This is my sample ...maybe it's shitty but this is like how I open girls .

I haven't put much effort in audios... But you can use it for reference points cuz I have been working on my voice too .
Thanks a lot :)

Wolfie

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fight me irl Terry

Since you’re too butthurt to unban me, fight me like a man, HairySphincter. We’re both in Miami. Come on FurryFister. Stop hiding behind the keyboard and face me, CurryStinker. If you win, I stop making new accounts. If I break your face, you unban me.

Will you slinker away like a bitch just like when you deleted the thread I destroyed you in?
Guess you typed in the wrong thread

>