Exploring Desires for Ego Dominance

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
hey guys, i have been exploring my desires of ego dominance. sucking up the identity of a girl and replacing it with mine. today i realized if i choose to continue to build my skills in this, then i am on a probable path of becoming a narcissist.

i was chatting with a gal a couple hours ago who is suffering narc abuse and is stuck between a mega dark decision or facing getting her identity sucked up more

made me feel a little bit worried about ego control...

perspectives welcome about my path

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
then i am on a probable path of becoming a narcissist.

In my opinion, as long as you’re getting what you want without causing damage to your mental health I’m all for it.

Its just the negative connotation of the terms that make it sound undesirable. If you become a “narcissist” but end up getting where you want to get to (increased confidence, frame control, dominance etc) then I feel like thats completely fine as long as you’re not doing anything crazy. Narcissists can function normally in society too.

Hopefully I’m getting what you mean lol
ego dominance. sucking up the identity of a girl and replacing it with mine.

Do you mind explaining what you mean by this and what you’ve been doing to increase your skills? Sounds interesting to me

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
In my opinion, as long as you’re getting what you want without causing damage to your mental health I’m all for it.

Its just the negative connotation of the terms that make it sound undesirable. If you become a “narcissist” but end up getting where you want to get to (increased confidence, frame control, dominance etc) then I feel like thats completely fine as long as you’re not doing anything crazy. Narcissists can function normally in society too.

good points kaida, i explored your viewpoint briefly last night and will continue to think about and digest what youre saying. ill reply later with fleshed out thoughts of mine

Do you mind explaining what you mean by this and what you’ve been doing to increase your skills? Sounds interesting to me

basic dominance over her ego: withholding validation, diminishing her sense of self, showing her she is the same when she thinks she is different

Last edited:

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
basic dominance over her ego: withholding validation, diminishing her sense of self, showing her she is the same when she thinks she is different
Don’t do that. That’s called a manipulative relationship.

Why would you want to do that?

The girl isn’t her own person then, she’s an extension of you.

I mean I can see why you want do it, if it gives you a lot benefits, but it disregards the other person

it’s the type of thing; okay, if I don’t have a conscience/am trying to lose my conscience, it’s a something to do in my eyes

But if you have moral principles, a sense of what’s right and wrong, you wont do it because you care about others, even if it means putting up bitchiness from time to time.

I can see you have doubts about doing something that is typical among those with anti social and narcissistic personality disorder.

I’m saying those doubts are real. this is straying into dark psychology, not honorable seduction

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Biggus - i hear ya, I must achieve ego dominance

Kaida - right! my main concern is getting reckless with my power, hurting myself hurts others

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Exploring new ideas related to ego dominance! There is little worries, as there is no commitment or necessity to identify and be rigid with an influence strategy like this. I can have more than one influence strategy to tap into, that I am not attached to, it just simply is…

For example, now I am concerned about imagination dominance. Does this mean lifelong commitment? no…it’s just an influence strategy…

>