Effective Opener- Tease/Direct

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey boys,

Wanted to share a fun way to get the ball rolling that I don't think has been covered too much on here.

It's a playful variant of indirect->direct opening. You walk up to the girl and make some teasing, authoritative comment on something she is doing, acting all inquisitive with just a hint of detectable amusement, then abandon the charade, laugh and play it off, and go direct. Like so:

*Girl is listening to music you can hear*

You: *approach, lightly touch her shoulder, meet her eyes after she looks at you* I might have to file a noise complaint... this music is verrrry distracting *hint of sarcasm*
Girl: haha what? *can't tell if you're serious*
You: *laugh* haha kidding... no I just thought you were incredibly sexy and wanted to come say hi :) I'm Ambiance

Or:

*Girl is using leg press at the gym*

You: heyyy... you sure you're authorized to use this thing?
Her: haha what??
You: think I'm gonna need a clearance code from you before I let you continue...
Her: omg uhhh...
You: lmao nah totally kidding, i just thought you looked super cute in your pink top:) what's your name?

Etc.

Works real well at getting a girl out of autopilot using a little tension, positions you as an authority, and the indirect part is humorful in a way that doesn't poke too much fun at yourself while clearing the way for the direct nuke.

Also is very versatile: one of my favorite ways to open in the gym, in transit, anywhere really.

Take it out for a spin and let me know what you guys think;)

Ambiance

>