FU 
Dull dinner date

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
I went on another date from an online dating system. This woman is successful, intelligent and comes from Eastern Europe. I know that most seducers would love to meet a woman like this and try to get her as a girlfriend.

Before the date
--------
I was initially going to set the date last week. It would have been a walk in a park. I set it and then canceled on the day because something came up. She wasn't happy about it and stated as much over text. had to firefight a little over text to get her to agree to reschedule to a weekday evening. She did. At least I'm not bad at texting...

The date
-------

She was running around 10 minutes late. She actually finished work around 2 hours after me and I had been waiting around. Anyway I stood up from the table and greeted her by hug. She was dressed in a modest but sophisticated way without any gaudy makeup or jewelry. She looked awesome for such a long work day! We sat down and got talking. We have a lot in common and found lots of interesting stuff about each other. She's interested in my educational background. I'm interested in her career, her interests in the same sport as me and her love of art. Maybe the one sexual thing that I said was that, in addition to fitness, a good way to relieve her stress would be sex. I'm pretty sure that's not how I do it because I should be hinting towards sex in a playful way, rather than saying the word in a matter of fact way. This didn't hurt me but probably didn't help me either.

I told her about my time visiting the country that she's from. She spoke to me about her busy lifestyle and her interests. I tried to tell her that she should invite me over to her place one day to see her paintings but she didn't bite. She definitely liked hearing about my studies and the fact that I do art, and even a little bit about my work. We continued talking and eating and then got the check. She looked quite tired and when I asked if she was getting tired she said that she was. It seemed true because she really does have an intense job. So I said that we'll get the check and get going, and continue another time (she didn't give much response to that last bit). I paid the whole check. I figured that I had to based on the demographic and the fact that I canceled on her last week. Note that it was just a gesture because she may well earn more than I do. She didn't make much effort or insist much that she wanted to split so it seems like I did the right thing by paying the bill.

She thanked me twice for paying the check. We did the same hug goodbye and walked our separate ways. I told her that I was walking to the subway station. When I saw her walking in the opposite direction, I realized that her place must be walking distance away! In fact, she had told me the general area in the conversation and I think that it was at most a mile away.

Reflecting on the date
------
So I tried to invite myself to her place and when that didn't work out, I decided to end the date and let her go. Now, if it had been earlier and she wasn't looking so tired or I hadn't given up, I would have tried for a second venue, like a bar, sat next to her and see how comfortable we were together and then invite myself to her place again. Would this have been a good approach?

The date was a real dud but at the very least I gave her interesting conversation and paid the bill. I didn't waste her time too much, I hope. What do you think could have gone better here (that's in my control)? Am I a beginner seducer putting myself in really difficult situations (dinner date after a long work day) with really difficult women, which are really more for advanced seducers? Or am I just too weak in all areas like game, fundamentals, logistics and boldness /moxie? I have a spreadsheet of my dates and it looks like I started counting in September 2023 and that this date would be number 21 since then. But I'm no closer to a lay or a girlfriend and I'm now starting to feel bad for wasting the time of these women.. Most women I see day to day are a little directionless or lazy or don't have much to do. But the women who come out to meet me are hardworking or ambitious or sociable and it feels bad to deliver a bad date to them.

>