Calls & Texts  Don't follow up opening with a hard close....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So guys i see a trend from many text reviews pm and in the forum....

First what is a hard close: a hard close is when you set up a meet and arrange logistics without a soft close, a soft close is when you are gauging the buying temperature for a meet, if positive you proceed to hard close, if not positive is higher odds not to go for hard close... And yes you can work from negative compliance addressing a tons of objections and selling but for me is suboptimal same with what i call chasing schedule...

Scenario 1: Guys have a good interaction on app.... Move interaction to phone

and opens with a hard close guess what happens in every case i have seen with this: ghosting, shit test, rejection, push back or all mix into 1....

example:

hb: liz from tinder

pua:"hi liz what does your schedule look like" "hi liz how does wenesday at 8 pm sound"

Scenario 2: Guys have good interaction one day next day opens with a hard close.... So what happens is you have sometimes state changes, or sometimes women get corner so then guess what happens: in every case i have seen with this: ghosting, shit test, rejection, push back or all mix into 1...

hb: blha blah
pua: blah balh
hb: blah blah
pua:blha blah
hb: blha blah
pua: blah balh
hb: blah blah
pua:blha blah
hb:blha lbha

next day:

pua: hey liz i was thinking we should meet for that coffee blah blbha = horrible

Scenario 3: girls is slowing down investments, or giving one word answers, or not investing as much....Blows my mind, guys get the feel on the texting start getting anxiety and goes for hard close aka a hail marry if you think about it.... and guess what happens: in every case i have seen with this: ghosting, shit test, rejection, push back or all mix into 1:

pua: block of text
hb: block of text back
pua: block of text
hb: 5 sentences
pua: 10 sentences
hb: 3 sentences
pua: 5 sentences
hb: 1 word answer

pua gets anxiety

hey liz i was thinking we should meet for that coffee blah blbha = horrible and AUTISIM....

^ solution don't get lazy again open or get open, banter/flirt/second gen etc... (does not have to be much)... soft close again, and if positive then hard close.....

Don't follow up cut threads(specially day after's or a lot of hours after with hard closes, i don't see it working...

Last edited:
>