Do or Die

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went on a date. Planned it by asking whether she has watched a recent movie or not. She was more into movie. We haven't called on eachother just texted only. So when she came I broke the ice by saying you finally made it she was late. From text I knew she was very talkative so I just needed to give prompts only. After movie went for the juice. Now I don't want to lay the girl but end up as friends. So didn't tried anything sexual. Also, I just went after the office so wasn't looking that great. She texted me tell when I reach home. I have decided not to tell her want to create something so she can tease me.

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went on a date today from a girl with bumble.

Mostly focused on being social and connection building.

Got this date by first planning for a movie and then not going for the movie with her.

Later told her I have watched the movie.

So, I flaked on her first.

Then checked whether her logistics and seeded the date and framed her as being not trustworthy/ unreliable for flaking on her.

She herself pinged me in the evening.

As soon as I saw her I put my hands on her shoulder she felt a bit uncomfortable but I kept it for sometime and then removed it.

We had chatted up quite a bit so there was some material and call backs.

Kinoed her heavily throughout the date.

She dropped me to my home at the end of the date.

Kissed her impulsively on cheek while getting out of rikshaw.

She sent me message she reached home. I was thinking kissing her was uncalibarated.

But it was relief.

Just made some sexual innoudes here and there.

Couldn't do full blown sex talk. Also, don't have much experience with it I don't think I will make it my main tool as such.

Talked about my adventures like river rafting sky diving etc.

She complimented me on my voice which was unusual.

empath

Space Monkey
space monkey
Laid the above mentioned girl on 2nd date. Had a feeling while going for meeting her that this night will be pretty long. Didn't felt bad, like I had felt after fucking a fatty. Sex was super good.

Will write details later.

I guess I ended up being too romantic with her. She is catching feelings.

Almost came to losing job but it was worth it.

>