Socializing  Direct vs Indirect Pulling - which and when?

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
After reading a nice LR by @DoWhatWorks I’ve been rethinking my approach to pulling, specifically in a night game scenario. I seem to have a mental conflict with two things
  1. The idea that the girl already has her mind made up of whether she’ll have sex with you, and
  2. Plausible deniability with leaving the club, getting her to a sex location, and so on
I’m curious what everyone thinks about this.

Firstly: is it true that women often have their mind made up already? If this is true, what reason is there to be plausibly deniable (ie say “let’s go somewhere else” over “let’s go to my place”, or “let’s get some fresh air” then lead her to a sex location you have planned while solving her excuses versus “I’m grabbing a drink at my place. You should come over.”) ?

Secondly, though tied to the first question: when should I be direct over indirect, and vice versa, with pulling?

My general opinion is that through being indirect, you can get around certain social and mental hang ups she still might have, such that once you and her are by yourselves and you get her aroused through conversation, sexual tension, necking and fingering, her mental hang ups won’t be as prevelant as before, so sex becomes more possible. similar to if you’re about to fuck a girl, but her father shows up with a shot gun so you decide not to haha but if he werent there you definitely would have; sex became more possible with the father not armed or present

Like I mentioned to DoWhatWorks, I view being direct with the pull as a kind of Hail Mary. But it also seems simpler and more honest, so if it gets the job done just as well than why not switch over? Also, if it’s true that girls already have their minds made up, than why am I playing these word games when all they’re doing is unveiling me as a guy who needs tricks to get a girl home? - basically a DLV

Another view I have is that through being plausibly deniable (indirect) you can back track to a day2 if closing goes wrong, she wasn’t comfortable to have sex yet or her friend-situation made it impossible.

However, I’m starting to question some of this after scrolling nextasf, recalling the “She already knows” idea from previous material I read in the past, and especially after this post by @Skills (http://www.theskillsmethod.com/my-how-to-guide-for-one-night-stands-in-clubs-and-bars/)

Whatever thoughts about pulling, material, etc. - this is all welcomed as well.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
if it’s true that girls already have their minds made up, than why am I playing these word games when all they’re doing is unveiling me as a guy who needs tricks to get a girl home?

It all comes down to girls not wanting to be perceived as hoes (sleeping with a dude after only knowing him for 6 minutes and 28 seconds will def make her feel slutty if you don't handle the extraction properly ("fucking it up" basically as Skills says in his article)

So even tho she's wet and ready to fuck, she still wants you to make her feel like it just happened (not always. there are exceptions (like that one time you told a chick, "wanna go fuck?" and she said "yes"). but the exceptions prove the rule), so that she can keep how she views herself in check ("I ain't a hoe"). Her job is to show you she's ready to get pulled. And your job is to simply give her a good enough excuse, that allows her to do what she wants to do.

With this understanding in mind, its easy to see why "lets go somewhere else" yields better results than "lets go back to my place". "your place" = sex (especially if you don't give her a reason for going back to your place that isn't for sex).

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
You always want to give plausible deniability. For BOTH you and the girl.

If she's super down and not bothered by social conditioning, she'll go with it already LOL.
If she cares more about the socially conditioned side of things, that's the only way to get to her to your place.

It's like indirect game. You'll get the girls you'll get with more direct openers anyway (assuming you're good) but it's better with the maybe girls and turning around no girls.

>