Long-Term  Dealing with Women you "chose someone" over. Ex and "Never-were" management

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm experiencing a bit of a social backlash in an online community from a woman who had expressed an interest in me and I more or less made it clear I had chosen someone else. This resulted in her using every opportunity to cast me in a poor light, and she has even managed to turn some of that social circle against me.

Now that I will have a woman living with me for a couple months, I'm concerned that some other women,(one in particular) might pull the same kind of stunt in person.

What can I do to manage that situation?

P.a.p

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This Facebook? Block her and you won’t see her comments anymore.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
P.a.p said:
This Facebook? Block her and you won’t see her comments anymore.
Did that already. The issue with her is a forum. It has been a learning process as I completely ignore any of her digs.
It has been really educational as she has
1) tried to make me jealous
2) tried to bait me into arguing with her
3) tried to draw me into HER drama
4) talked bad about me behind my back and where I can see
5) Made an ass of herself insinuating my meanings in posts.

I've remained non reactive throughout it all and other people in the forum have noticed her off kilter attempts...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ft,

Fuck This said:
she has even managed to turn some of that social circle against me.

Every guy in Girlschase should listen to this: The tribe will and always stay, stupid.

Here's a story:
Zac meets a brown girl.
Zac and her are friends.
Zac meets a tight body chinese girl.
Brown girl sees Zac and tight body chinese girl.
Brown girl infuriates and becomes territorial.
Chinese girl move away.
Zac made a mistake.
Brown girl becomes more vicious.
The social circle (all girls) look at Zac as an "outsider"

and then Zac looks at them, (he uses his true power, for society is dumbed as fuck, for they choose to be dumbed as fuck) as if they are 'weird'.

And then, they could not understand.
Things subsided. One of the girls come and talk to Zac, her eyes becomes wide as she stares at Zac as he's talking. She says "If i like a guy, i never tell anyone".

p.s: Call Zac, Jesus Zac Christ: I just tell you the secret why girls hate girls. :)

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Fuck This-

Sounds like borderline behavior. This is one of the M.O.s of borderlines... after they split with you, they will often try to turn all your friends against you.

First, not sure how you let her know you'd chosen someone else over her. Generally this is not the best form... makes people feel like you judge them as inadequate, at least compared to other prospects. Fear of these kinds of scorched earth backlashes are one of the reasons why most women are so vague about their unavailability and usually refrain from telling you "I'm seeing someone now!" if they have any social ties to you + recent dates/interactions with you. Instead you just get "Maybe, I'll text you" or "I'm a little busy right now" until you discover a few weeks later the girl's got a boyfriend. You can do the same thing with women: "Can't make it right now" "I'm tied up the rest of the week" "That invite sounds great but I just can't make it ATM." They'll get the hint, and you avoid giving them a too-big ego blow... they can always chalk up the fact that they didn't end up with you to something else.

Now since you are in that position, she is actively working people against you. That means these people are receiving information from her that says you are a bad person, and (I assume) no counter-information from you. Think of it as a disinformation campaign where the other side doesn't try to correct the record (I don't know if you are... just doesn't sound like it).

If these people know you very well, and don't know/trust her, they'll dismiss her claims. Or approach you about them for clarification.

But if they don't know you, and haven't had their eyes opened to broken female histrionics, they may just take what she says at face value: he's a bad guy, he's so evil, he's such a nasty dude, etc. To combat this, if you care enough to combat it, you need to provide information to counter the information she's putting out there. I'd probably just tell the whole story between you and her and let people judge for themselves. If she wants to air part of her dirty laundry with you, you might as well dump the whole load out the window. Then just message everyone in your network and tell them "Here, read this. It's important."

Most of these types of women don't deal well with having to confront the entire story, laid out bare and honest, in the open. They thrive on being the sole attacker against an opponent who does not attempt to or know how to defend himself. And don't deal well with transparency - especially transparency that makes them look manipulative and vindictive.

Chase

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Here's a bit of an UPDATE on that and other dynamics.

Chase, From your articles, I'm pretty sure she is and WAS BPD. You called that one. Pretty soon her attempts to provoke me became more and more aggressive as I refused to engage. Then one day she stepped over the line and the rest of the community SAW how out of line she was and called her on her shit...I just deflected her attacks and acted amused.

Since then she has found another man and seems to be satisfied with his attention. Every now and then she throws a barb my way, but I don't engage.

Here recently there have been some developments in my love life that bear some explanation for perspective: Mainly that my Long distance girlfriend has moved 800 miles to live with me. This has been in the works for quite some time. After all we have been seeing one another for 3 years, and I feel enough abundance in my romantic life that I feel like I can be exclusive and if that implodes, I am still attractive and talented enough to replace her if something happened. I don't feel any "Grass is greener" feelings per se, but instead see other women as "attractive Plan B's" I DO think That my Monogamy (Well documented through Social media) makes me an attractive candidate to women because it makes me a scarce resource. I am getting what I need from an exclusive relationship. Frequent sex, mutual respect, a partner in parenting, and social approval. We are a Disney story as a couple and I see it in the local women who expressed some interest as they see us in social situations.

Last night at a community function, I caught a number of "prospects" who were checking out us as a couple. A few were bold enough to come up and introduce themselves. None of them stepped out of line, or inferred any prior relationship. My Extensive Social circle was definitely a turn on for my girlfriend and she commented on how she loves see me interact with my community and how "Everybody knows you and loves you".

>