Correlation between womens' body types and dating preferences?

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been thinking about a strange pattern I've recognized in my dating life. I am consistently dating and attracting very pretty girls with nice boobs, but they have flat or unenticing butts. I don't mean to be shallow or ungrateful, but I've realized my physical attraction to them is limited, because my biggest raw attraction trigger has always been women with big juicy asses.

In fact I'd much prefer a girl with a mid face and a super nice ass over a very pretty girl with no ass. I can only go one round with the latter, whereas I am inspired for repeated sessions by the former. I actually want a mid face and great ass girl more than any other type, because they would likely be less demanding than a super pretty girl.

I know my situation would be fine for a lot of guys who value prettiness and boobs above booty. But for whatever reason the pretty/no ass girls are very drawn to me whereas the mid/great ass girls are not and have been much more difficult to get. I think I'm pretty self aware and do not believe I act any differently around them, but maybe I have blind spots I'm unaware of. It may also be that big asses are more valued than they were 20 years ago, so these types of girls are in higher demand.

Has anyone else noticed this kind of weird pattern, or know of any solutions? Has anyone discovered a correlation between women with nice asses and attraction to certain characteristics in a man I could emulate?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Like attracts like to an extent.
Does your body type matches or is typically associated to the body type of the girls who you tend to attract?

Is there any other stuff that the girls with the “mid faces, nice asses” share besides body type?
Social class? Ethnic origin? Geographical origin?

Maybe there’s a clearer variable causing this phenomenon than just “body type”.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Like attracts like to an extent.
Does your body type matches or is typically associated to the body type of the girls who you tend to attract?

Is there any other stuff that the girls with the “mid faces, nice asses” share besides body type?
Social class? Ethnic origin? Geographical origin?

Maybe there’s a clearer variable causing this phenomenon than just “body type”.

One of the things that I never noticed until I read about it, and now I see it everywhere, is facial similarity.

I think these kind of hidden compatibilities account for a lot of situations where a guy who seems like he could get a very hot girl, e.g. he has seduction skills or a lot of status, but ends up choosing one that most other dudes find quite average.

I think smell might be one of these compatibilities - I know for myself that a girl's smell has a huge impact on whether I'm interested in the long term. You don't want to be cuddling every night with your face turned the other way!

I've been thinking about a strange pattern I've recognized in my dating life. I am consistently dating and attracting very pretty girls with nice boobs, but they have flat or unenticing butts. I don't mean to be shallow or ungrateful, but I've realized my physical attraction to them is limited, because my biggest raw attraction trigger has always been women with big juicy asses.

In fact I'd much prefer a girl with a mid face and a super nice ass over a very pretty girl with no ass. I can only go one round with the latter, whereas I am inspired for repeated sessions by the former. I actually want a mid face and great ass girl more than any other type, because they would likely be less demanding than a super pretty girl.

I know my situation would be fine for a lot of guys who value prettiness and boobs above booty. But for whatever reason the pretty/no ass girls are very drawn to me whereas the mid/great ass girls are not and have been much more difficult to get. I think I'm pretty self aware and do not believe I act any differently around them, but maybe I have blind spots I'm unaware of. It may also be that big asses are more valued than they were 20 years ago, so these types of girls are in higher demand.

Has anyone else noticed this kind of weird pattern, or know of any solutions? Has anyone discovered a correlation between women with nice asses and attraction to certain characteristics in a man I could emulate?

There are some factors that go into waist to hip ratio, not just in bone structure but also in terms of where fat is stored. I'm not that knowledgeable about it but as far as I know, at least in some cases, it has to do with the balance of hormones such as estrogen and testosterone, which also informs mate preferences.

Probably the best way to deal with this problem is to increase your overall attractiveness and simply go after the type of women you want until you get better at getting them.

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's a good point. I realised many chicks I liked a lot and had great experiences with were busty even if they were not super cute.

Gaming girls you are not into that much is harder. But one thing I have realized is you can appreciate other things apart from looks and bodies.

Is she artistic?
Does she cook good?
Does she walk sexy?
Is she intelligent?
Is she vivacious? (Look at Elizabeth olsen. She is not busty but bro I like her a lot. She is just cute :))
Does she have a beautiful smile?
Is her sense of humor just wicked? (Yes, some girls have made me laugh and I couldn't help but like them)

There is more to a woman than her body. That's the first layer of you finding her attractive. Sounds very feministic but you come to appreciate women in a more holistic way as you go along.

The same way women will like you apart from your looks, money, red pill stuff, etc. They find other things about you attractive.

>