Observations  Confidence is a sham!

Average

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sup guys

I dunno if I'm right about this and I dunno if Im not stepping on any boundaries by posting something up in the advanced board even though I am not very experienced with girls but hey....when you find car keys, why not go for a ride?

Anyways, my topic for today is on confidence.

I don't really believe in it.

As well as pickup tech. I dont think that that helps much either

Look at all the advice that you get on websites and stuff. One thing that I always notice is that the actual information that you get is usually 10% of the article. The rest of the article is just the author telling you why and telling you that you can do it ONLY IN A SPECIFIC SITUATION. What that situation is is something the article won't tell you because you have to rely on your gut for that. And a gut can only be trained by one thing: Experience.

This brings me to my first hypothesis:

All the skills, knowledge, and yes...confidence, will not help you if you aren't willing to go out and do something to the girls in the first place.

Not only because they aren't put into work, but also because you will have no idea in what situation you will find yourself in in which you can apply those techniques you learnt. You might have learnt about a pregnant pause or the sexy slow walk, but if you pregnant pause when the girl is about to leave you because of how quiet she thinks you are or if you slow walk sexilly to that meeting your late to....then the skill you just "learned" is impeding your life isn't it?

Yet if you do go out and actually meet girls and actually speak to who you wanna talk to (be it a stranger or a long loved buddy) then you can refine those skills you have oh so nauncily applied to yourself.

And then and only then shall you know which situations call for you to pause, to walk and to exert.

Don't get me wrong, there are many ways to respond to many situations. But the question you have to ask yourself is,"how many ways will get this girl in my bed without me having to lift a finger?". You'll probably reply with,"I dunno". But after experiencing that particular moment with 48 different girls, don't you think that you'd at least grab a clue?

The other thing I don't believe in is confidence being the key. If that were true then how is it possible for a person the have sex for the first time?

Consider the fact that its normal for a person's first time to always be more awkward than his others. Does that not mean They had a fraction of confidence missing from their game? Sure, confidence is a huge key to intercourse but that doesn't mean that its the only key!

I have plenty of interactions that I breezed through effortlessly yet the results pale in comparison to the ones I got when I was jittery and hittery around the girl I awkwardly liked.

Nothing really matters if you don't go out and try your best.

The reason why I posted this under advance and not under any other forum is because in my eyes, it takes real balls to realize that the instruction manual won't help. It takes real balls to start shooting first and then asking questions later when you've been trained your whole life to believe that its the other way around.

Anyways. That's my opinion. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Until then

>