Chrance's Sphere

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I want to bang as many beautiful women as possible through cold approach pickup. I want to get good at pickup; it's as simple as that. Here you'll find a log of my lays, thoughts, ideas and FR's (both good and bad) to track my progress. If you want to comment for whatever reason, then feel free to pitch in. Significant FR's and LR's will go into the FR thread as well as here. Enjoy!

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lay count: 12

FR: Friday 02/08/2020

My goal for tonight was to:
1.) Approach a lot
2.) Talk slowly
3.) Eye contact during opener
4.) Practice a certain opener I've been working on.

Before going out I meditated for 20 minutes. Meditation has helped me immensely with controlling my focus and emotions while out. It has helped me make myself feel good almost on command. Feeling good != approaching though.

I arrived at the club at 11:00AM. At this specific club I see a lot of regulars, both men and women I've met before. Meeting regulars is actually a pain in the ass. In the case of men it is annoying to have to joke around with them and have them follow me around - not always, but most of the time; and in the case of women, if its a woman i've made out with before than it is awkward having them stare at me as I do my thing or, in the case it isn't a woman i've done anything with before, then there is an added pressure to perform like I know what i'm doing. The club was already kinda packed, mostly dudes as usual. One girl waved at me, saying "hi" but she was kinda ugly.

As I settled myself in, I saw a girl with a cool dress. After a few minutes, I found a good opportunity and approached with "Hey, your dress is actually pretty cool." I spoke way too fast, but i couldn't help it. She responded excitedly. "oh my god, thanks!" and she was actually attractive. But mentally I treated this as a "warm up", so I didn't pursue the conversation further. I immediately ended it with "Yeah no problem. Have a nice night." then left. This was probably the only good set of the night that I had a real chance with. The rest of the night was a mess. With this set I should have continued with "What is your name?" then transitioned into a few other questions, since she was positive off the bat.

The second set was a girl in a red dress. It took me a while to get the courage to say something. There were actually two dudes I was trying to give some advice to, since they seemed hopeless and were following me around. This I didn't mind since they seemed normal and cool. I saw this red-dress girl with her two friends, dancing a little. After some time I opened with "Hey, I like your dress. It's pretty cool." She said "Thanks" and I could see some defensiveness in her face and expressions, so I let it be and left.

Looking around, there really weren't that many sets to approach, despite the club having a lot of people. Either the girls were already with guys, were ugly, or were bouncing all over the place, not settled in yet.

After about 30 minutes, I finally approached a third set (a group of girls) with "Hey, I really like your style. How's your night going?" She responded somewhat positively. I asked her some more questions, but she eventually turned back towards her friends. The convo pretty much ended right there, so I left. I was a little bummed out because I saw some dude simply come up behind and start grind with her. "I should have just done that", I thought. My dance game is weak. I've grown to hate dancing due to previous experiences where I'd dance with the girl all night, grinding away, but it would eventually lead to no where - no day2 or SNL, sometimes even no make out or pull; platonic grinding lmao. This isn't always the case, but it happened enough to where I see nothing in dancing itself, only as a way to get physical with the girl, which I really don't care about unless it leads to a pull, solid number, or something like that. Maybe i'm looking at it poorly, but this has just been my experience so far.

Seeing that there were so few girls left I wanted to talk to, I began a debate in my head whether I should go to another club or stay put. I ended up staying put. I opened my fourth and last girl, an indian-looking woman. She seemed really out of place there and shy as well. I told her "your shirt looks interesting. I don't think I've seen someone wear something like this to a club before." We began chatting normally, but as we talked I started to lose interest in her. Finally, after a few more moments, I said "have a good night" and left.

At this point there really weren't any more girls to talk to. It was about an hour before closing time. I went all around the club, to double check I didn't miss a girl I was really interested in. I decided to call it early, got a late night snack and went home.

All-in-all, I didn't really do any of the goals I set out to do. After all, they all come second to me wanting to get laid as soon as possible. I haven't banged a new girl since December so my desperation is starting to set in. I'm still talking to and meeting up with the Virgin, and she is still being a pain in the ass, though there's been some progress. She can handle two of my fingers in her pussy, not just one, so that's good.

The good thing about tonight was I held myself together despite pressure from some dudes following me around and there being so few good sets. I approached solidly and clearly. There was only one set I wished I had approached, which I have regrets in not doing. My second regret is not being persistent at all with the first girl with the crazy dress. That would have been a lay if I knew better.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Feeling good != approaching though.

so feelings are irrelevant. Internalize that it does't matter whether you feel good or feel like shit, you need to approach anyway to get yourself in a flowy state.

One girl waved at me, saying "hi" but she was kinda ugly.

My current solution to my not-opening-a-lot issues is really just to:
  1. Warm up consistently and talk to strangers more

ugly girls are still strangers :)

As I settled myself in, I saw a girl with a cool dress. After a few minutes, I found a good opportunity and approached with "Hey, your dress is actually pretty cool." I spoke way too fast, but i couldn't help it.

Do you still think you would've "spoken too fast" and not've forgotten to transition to other questions, had you warmed up on that ugly girl first?

Either the girls were already with guys

If you see a girl you're interested with that has a guy talking to her, Open! Then ask her, "how do you guys know each other?" If they just met, then there's a good chance you can take her away from him. Just be cooler than him.

My dance game is weak. I've grown to hate dancing due to previous experiences where I'd dance with the girl all night, grinding away, but it would eventually lead to no where - no day2 or SNL, sometimes even no make out or pull;

This was me when I was a beginner was well. But I did not grow to hate dancing because I singled out the cause of the problem (dancing with her all night without much talking/setting frames) VS the actual thing itself (dancing).

Understand that bad reference experiences can make you limit what you want to do. Like someone with a ton of bad instant rejections, will be less likely to want to approach girls because to him, Approach strangers = ruthless rejections. The solution is to gather good reference experiences, by taking correct action (knowing NOT to dance with her all night. and isolating her off the dancefloor to set frames).

At this point there really weren't any more girls to talk to. It was about an hour before closing time. I went all around the club, to double check I didn't miss a girl I was really interested in. I decided to call it early, got a late night snack and went home.

when you've reached that point in the night where there are few to no girls you're interested in, is the time you should abandon the venue, to check out another one. It's not going to get much better, from that point.

This is what I do with my wing. And what @WIA alluded to in his comment to you in your previous post, about having a Plan A and B venue for the night.

My second regret is not being persistent at all with the first girl with the crazy dress. That would have been a lay if I knew better.

Good luck tonight. You got this. I believe in you :)

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The basic lessons from this weekend:
The gap between the very open and stable conversation needs be bridged more consistently. This is the most obvious sticking point I have. I can open, but I can't bridge the gap. This can be done through simply talking more. Ideally it can be done through topics and routines that are conducive for more stimulating conversation. For now, due to my weak state in those opening moments, I may stick with just talking more. I think I can achieve this simply by (1) asking more questions, (2) spitting out whatever is on my mind and (3) whatever I'm perceiving in that moment. I can also achieve this by choosing to leave only when I see clear signs of disinterest, like if she tells me to go away, or leaves her self.

Of course, I've actually gotten the social hook before, leading to some lays. I'm not sure what made me so persistent at the time. Maybe it was the girls looks or my mood. I'm not sure.

My will to get through those opening moments is more often than not, weak.

The way I imagine a maybe girl who's giving me nothing is that I open with something simple like "Hey, how's it going?" or whatever, then despite her not giving me much, I'm able to let out a somewhat smooth flow of conversation such that gradually she would warm up to me and pitch in. I think all of the pressure in set to say more cool stuff overwhelms me, causing me to bail.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Two useful motivational tricks:

Motivational Trick One: why are you there?
Before sarging, remind yourself verbally or mentally those reasons why you are doing and learning pickup. The reasons don’t need to be unique; they just need to be true. This will set the proper tone to the session and will eliminate any mental confusion as to why you are there. You know why.

Then write down a goal for the session that is very achievable - ie approach 10 sets, stay till bars close, do a routine X times, etc.

Motivational Trick Two: intentional daydreaming
If your mind is going to wander throughout the day, it’s best if it wanders around something useful to you, something related to your purpose or big goals in life. Assuming pickup is one of those purposes, why not daydream about pickup, seduction, and fucking - the whole thing - as often as you can? Allow yourself to vividly imagine a scene of you plowing a babe however you like to plow; do this until you get a hard on; then switch to a different scene, where you approached this girl for the first time, flirting together. Take that confidence and joy of fucking and carry it over to your approach, then to other approaches, then back to the scene of fucking, then to a scene of you doing something in set that worries you, like dealing with shittests, cockblocks, pulling or rejection, then back to sex again, back and forth, over and over. The passion and joy of sex transfers from one scene to another, washing over them in a way. Make each scene as vivid as you can. Then once you’ve had enough, let those images fade away and return to whatever it was you were doing before, or daydream about something else for a while. You’ll find that this intentional daydreaming will be so enjoyable you will want to do it again.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Friday 02/14/2020:

Tonight sucked. I won't get into the details.

I talked to only one set, I used a canned opener spike I thought up this past week, which I actually impulsively used twice last weekend. The spike created the desired effect but I didn't follow up (this canned opener/spike has created good stimulation three times now, so it’s safe to confidently add it to my repertoire). This dude who was out solo as well started talking to me, telling me about ways to talk to girls. At first I was like "cool, a guy to talk and wing with." but then after seeing him persist too much with a set, I decided I didn't want to be around him anymore. He seemed like a nice guy just not the kinda guy I’d talk to chicks with. There were several possible sets at this bar but I wasn't in the right head space. Things went south with the Virgin, so that's been haunting my mind a little bit. My drive and motivation was very weak tonight. I didn't go out Thursday night (for a good reason) so maybe that's why my game was pretty much nonexistent tonight. A girl started talking to me but I was not interested in her. There was one babe I was aching to talk to but I ended up making the “so many dudes have already hit on her so what’s the point and she’s going nuts on the dance floor so there’s too much chaos to handle” excuse (note: these excuses are emotions not actual verbal phrases echoing in my head so don’t take the words themselves too literally), so I left

I went to another venue. At this second venue there was a girl who locked eyes with me as I was dancing on the dance floor, enjoying the music. I locked eyes with her, but then we both quickly looked away. She was with a guy. I looked back at her and she looked back at me, smiled and said a silent "hey". God dammit, why is she with this dude? We looked away from each other again, then she and the guy walked on past me to another part of the club. I looked back to check her out one more time, and she looked back as well. This really messed with my head. The entire time at this bar I kept thinking of this girl and how I could get around the guy she was with. She clearly was not all that into him. But she was not only with him, but also two other guy friends. I couldn't believe myself that I was thinking about this one girl all night, a girl I didn't have much of a shot with.

I moved all around the club, trying to find an easy set that I was interested in. It was weird. I wasn't necessarily in a bad mood. I really just wanted a set that (a) was available and (b) I was actually very interested in. I'm not sure what it was tonight but I couldn't take any action. Another girl hit on me, literally grabbing my hand to dance with me. I was a little bashful about it but I thought “hey, this’ll get me out of my head” so I rolled with it and we danced and chatted. She was older than me. I had no interest in her. She eventually went back to her friends which I had happy for since it meant I wouldn’t have to be the one to awkwardly end the conversation.

There were about five sets where the girl was an actual babe but I didn’t approach due to excuses. For some reason the vibe of this club actually psyches me out. It’s actuslly a club where the music is good so people get really into it, like their reexperincing childhood memories or something.

Some reflection:
All I need to do to get laid more is approach more and improve my hooking. I actually made several good opening lines and questions this week that I was excited to use.

I made the mistake of not talking to strangers to keep up my mental flow.

I made the mistake of not opening fast enough (sometimes this is unavoidable)

I made the mistake of analyzing sets to see if they were hot enough (same old mistake)

I pretty much always go out solo, then come across regular players who i’ll chat with; but I pretty much keep to myself and do my own thing. I actually have no idea how wingmanning works. No clue. So much so that I may indeed be more retarded with a wingman than without one.

It is true that I I had a fun night, just not a night with pussy or anything promising. I was eager to have a bounce back since, as I mentioned, things went south with the Virgin.

Going forward:
Saturday night all I need to do is:
1. Open a lot of sets
2. Talk more after the opener
3. Practice my new material

Last edited:

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Here’s an observation after shortly winging with that random dude: with a wing, approaching sets is about 2-3 times easier; However, i end up feeling pressured to flirt with girls I have little interest in in order to prove I’m not a pussy

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Two useful motivational tricks:

Motivational Trick One: why are you there?
Before sarging, remind yourself verbally or mentally those reasons why you are doing and learning pickup. The reasons don’t need to be unique; they just need to be true. This will set the proper tone to the session and will eliminate any mental confusion as to why you are there. You know why.

Then write down a goal for the session that is very achievable - ie approach 10 sets, stay till bars close, do a routine X times, etc.

Motivational Trick Two: intentional daydreaming
If your mind is going to wander throughout the day, it’s best if it wanders around something useful to you, something related to your purpose or big goals in life. Assuming pickup is one of those purposes, why not daydream about pickup, seduction, and fucking - the whole thing - as often as you can? Allow yourself to vividly imagine a scene of you plowing a babe however you like to plow; do this until you get a hard on; then switch to a different scene, where you approached this girl for the first time, flirting together. Take that confidence and joy of fucking and carry it over to your approach, then to other approaches, then back to the scene of fucking, then to a scene of you doing something in set that worries you, like dealing with shittests, cockblocks, pulling or rejection, then back to sex again, back and forth, over and over. The passion and joy of sex transfers from one scene to another, washing over them in a way. Make each scene as vivid as you can. Then once you’ve had enough, let those images fade away and return to whatever it was you were doing before, or daydream about something else for a while. You’ll find that this intentional daydreaming will be so enjoyable you will want to do it again.

I do something similar. I imagine the pickup in my mind and try to think of the smoothest, sharpest lines to counter shit tests, keep the conversation flowing, when and how I would escalate, how my body language should be when opening or in set ect. I try to remember phrases from the great Alpha males of T.V and the way they delivered them and try to mentally emulate that. My past successes vs my past failures. Understanding and knowing that few guys practice this dark art and/or are naturals with women, thus taking the pressure off in knowing not everyone is a great player with 100+ notches. Got to keep grinding to perfect your respective game but it's okay because its successes are addictive, leaving you with wanting more hence the motivation to get better.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have a day2 set up with a girl I met on Saturday, 02/15/2020. She is making things very easy for me. She hit on me first - damn i keep getting freebies this month. This one is actually worth it. Although little real quality game has been needed to get the girl attracted and invested, there’s been some interesting knowledge tidbits here and there where I was the one on the receiving end of a direct approach as well as being on the receiving end of a push pull. Anyway, more to come after this weekend. I’ll admit my mind is in desperate mode so with this girl, who is already very interested, all I need to do is keep my cool. Nothing try hard

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LC: 13

Saturday Night Lay:
Met up with girl on Saturday; we originally planned to go out together, but ultimately decided to stay in; she drove a whole hour to my place; she already planned to stay the night so sex was pretty much guaranteed; because of this I didn’t go for the lay straight away; for about 6 hours we just flirted, told stories and joked around; before bed time we made out and banged; i wasn’t able to cum though because the condoms I had were too tight and I had stupidly jerked off a day before so I wasn’t that horny; she was kinda average in looks as well so not much to inspire my cock to rise up and persevere.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thursday night I didn’t do a single approach; Friday night I went to a mega club, did only two approaches; the second girl I approached I was in a great flow state (not sure what else to call it); I was not persistent enough however and self ejected after about 5 min of convo; she was out of town and with friends so I lacked the will power to keep going. I should have stayed in there until rejection was clear. I saw her later on and she smiled at me but I did nothing but smile back; what a waste! The rest of Friday night was me making excuses about what sets to approach. I missed many opportunities

From this weekend I ve gathered that my goals when I sarge at night must be targeted towards my primary sticking points which are becoming clearer to me every weekend and which are as follows:
  1. Not approaching enough
  2. Self ejecting
  3. Weak hooking
My pulling could also use some work but it may not be a primary enough issue to warrant too much of my attention; if I’m consistently getting girls hooked and isolated but weak pulling keeps me from the ONS then ill put more attention towards it.

So my new goals from hereon are:
  1. Approach 20 sets per night at all costs; if the girl is not attractive then leave after a minute or two of coversation
  2. Stay in set until she clearly rejects you or is completely unresponsive after a minute
  3. Practice hooking material
  4. 30 minutes to an hour a day of practicing hooking material, comfort phase questions and more

A subtle but underlying goal is to stay 100% focused on the above four goals and not concern myself with getting laid and sex. It is best if I don’t use my horniness to motivate me since it is a double edged sword, causing my nights to shift from being goal-focused to getting-laid-focused, and the latter always leads to despair, resulting in shrugging off good sets, the “what does it matter if I talk to her anyways? The odds of banging are too low” phenomenon and so on.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Saturday Night:

Tonight's Goals:
1.) Approach 20 sets no matter what through 3 second rule = Practice 3 second rule
2.) Stay in set until disinterest is clear
3.) Practice Hook Material

Approached 5 sets. Decided not to count the number of sets I approached until at the end of the night through recollection.

At Club A. The first set I approached with “I like this sleeve thing.” She simply said thanks and turned back to her friend. End of set.

I left Club A and went to Club B down the street.

At Club B. The second set I asked the girl if her plastic wrist band was from another club. She said “I don’t know.” End of set.

At Club B. The third set I approached with “Wait, stop.” This was a girl who I saw earlier and really wanted to approach. I asked several questions, and joked around with her and her friend, and tried out a canned-spike question, which got a good response. But then after 5 minutes or so they all of a sudden left to another side of the club. I did not follow. Later on I ran into them again, said hey and we chatted and even danced together. We were flirting together pretty well. All seemed well. But after about 10-20 minutes (hard to remember) she suddnely went back to her friend, then they started randomly dancing with several guys. It dawned on me that maybe these girls were just teasing and fooling around, going wherever the wind takes them. I was just one of those fun branches they grabbed onto tonight; now I saw them swinging off to others. I stood around, waiting for an opportunity to reopen, but after seeing them bounce to other guys, I felt my heart was taking too much of a beating, so left to another part of the club. End of set.

Still at Club B, the fourth set I approached with “Hey, your hair is really good. I can respect a good head of hair.” She said thanks with a smile and that was it. End of set.

I eventually left Club B and went back to Club A. The final set I approached was a girl dancing hard. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, “Hey, how’s your night going?” She smiled and said “Good!” But I didn’t say anything else. End of Set.

All-in-all it was a tough night. Everyone was flying around everywhere. Lots of approaches and competition. I’m still not sure how I felt about the third girl (the girl I danced with) and how to handle that situation. I should have reopened them later on since it seemed they stopped dancing with other guys and returned to just dancing with each other.

During tonight I came across a very positive energy. It was an insight into being in a good state. It was the desire and feeling of joking around. I’m not actually hitting on the woman, I’m just joking around. Nothing is serious. If that annoys the girl then she’s just being uptight. I tapped into this feeling quite a bit tonight as I joked with several guys and while talking to the third set.

There were a few girls I wanted to approach:
1) An Asian girl with her friend and two guys, but she was stuck in this corner. I couldn’t figure out a smooth way to talk to her directly.
2) A girl dancing with a guy, but they weren’t together and she didn’t seem too interested.

Next time out I need to continue with the following:
1) Approach more sets – 20 sets
2) Continue practicing hook material
3) Don’t leave set until disinterest is clear.
4) Continue not counting sets until the end of the night.

At this point I'm starting to think getting to 20 sets per night consistently will take a long time.

Friday night was nothing special. I did 3 approaches, the second one maybe could have went somewhere, but it was a rough night overall.

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've got a very similar FR from last night. Not gonna bother writing a separate Field Report as there's really not much to say when all the sets are short ones that don't hook. Don't think there's usually anything one can do if she's not interested, tbh.

You seem to have a similar issue to me, in that you often don't push through the interaction at all - like you open, she says 'thanks' and then that's it. presumably you can sense immediately that she just isn't interested and you don't wanna bug her? Or is there another reason?

I think you should make it a rule (one I've started trying to implement) that, unless she is displaying a super clear lack of interest (for example, sometimes girls looks at me like i'm on fire or like what I said was the stupidiest thing she's ever heard when I say 'hi', or 'how's your night going?' or any other opener, and their body language is screaming 'I don't know you!! I don't want to talk to you!!'') you need to ask her all of the 'normal guy questions'. Name. Age. Job. Plans for the night etc. Obviously you can use rapport breaking tonality a bit like Julien or even do the whole 'assumptions instead of questions' thing (not that i've ever noticed that actually being superior tbh). Obviously ideally try to sprinkle in any other 'hooking material' you might have. Just try to avoid the 'hi', 'hello' *set ends* sets.

Admittedly, my instincts seem to be accurate, and when I open a girl I can tell within a second whether I have a chance or not, and implementing this new rule and trying to plow in general tend to always confirm my suspicion, but I still think it's good practice as it sounds like some of your sets haven't displayed any real hint of lack of interest yet you eject. I think sometimes just asking her some stuff about herself encourages her to ask you things, and sometimes that can be enough to get you in a set and give yourself a fighting chance

Also, yeah, more approaches! Again, something else we have in common.

The more I do this, the more I think that the PUA's 'edge' isn't in his tech/lines and stuff. It's in the fact he approaches more girls than the non PUA. My first year of gaming was actually my best one, and I think it's simply beacuse I approached like a machine! I was probably appraoching 30 girls most nights. Nowadays it's more like 4 (approach anxiety has increased. Isn't that backwards??! haha), and as result, I get laid less

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
you open, she says 'thanks' and then that's it. presumably you can sense immediately that she just isn't interested and you don't wanna bug her? Or is there another reason?

The problem with complements is that 1) 90% of the time they'll get you "thanks!" So we don't want to rely on that 10% chance they'll return a complement back or ask you a question. And 2) They don't really grab girls attention in the way spike openers/questions do. Cause after her "thanks!" her attention is most likely going to go back to whatever is was she was doing (dancing/talking to their friend/walking to her destination), which requires you to try and re-grab her attention. And if she doesn't really feel like talking to you at the moment (she doesn't know yet, that you're actually a cool, fun, charming dude that is probably the only dude in the bar that is capable of making her orgasm) your fucked.

Still at Club B, the fourth set I approached with “Hey, your hair is really good. I can respect a good head of hair.” She said thanks with a smile and that was it. End of set.

like here, what if you instead opened, "whoa holy fuck I totally thought you were someone else with that hairstyle. that would have been awkward. anyway how's your night going? (curiosity open loop opener (spike openers don't all have to be self amusing, if that's not your thing. They just have to spike her emotions (curiosity and laughter are the most conducive for our purposes. I don't think you wanna go around triggering "anger" "disgust" or "fear" in girls off the open lol) that'll cause her to react in some way besides your classic one word answers "thanks" "good" "yeah" "no". so that you can work with her answer Vs "umm what do I do now?"

you need to ask her all of the 'normal guy questions'. Name. Age. Job. Plans for the night etc.
sometimes just asking her some stuff about herself encourages her to ask you things, and sometimes that can be enough to get you in a set and give yourself a fighting chance

yeah. with spikes sprinkled in.

the more I think that the PUA's 'edge' isn't in his tech/lines and stuff. It's in the fact he approaches more girls than the non PUA.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thursday Night:

It was unexpectedly packed tonight. Only approached a measily one set. I have difficulty getting the courage to approach very active sets or mixed sets. There are some sets that are more daunting than others. I really need to get my ass in there. I really was expecting too much out of myself. I read what you said @greenleaf about your AA increasing as time goes on, and I’ve found that for myself greater expectations on my performance and output has had an effect. I really need to get my approaches at either 20 per night, 1-3 solid numbers per night, or a lay (or something very close to it) per night. This is my gold standard for performance. FML can’t believe all those good sets I passed up

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Some useful mental principles:
- I will not allow a girl to intimidate me
- stop being a soft little cunt

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Something about Mike Tyson clearing heads makes me want to sarge and fuck so bad lol. Not sure how this reflects my character, but it’s the truth

Also, Vegeta’s transformation

His outcome independence paved the way for his ascension; and it was a feeling only accessible after a lot of time and effort. All puas can learn from this struggle

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Last week i discovered a good park area for day game. On Saturday and Sunday I went day gaming but did 0 approaches.

Here’s some obstacles I ran into:
- i see an attractive enough girl from far away with headphones in. She doesn’t cross my path and I don’t want to run after her because I think that’s wierd
- girls always in walking groups I’m too scared to approach
- no girls within my line of site that was walking slowly or sitting down by herself without headphones in = my ideal day game set

I have very little experience with day game. I think I’ve done maybe 50 day sets in my life and I’ve gotten some numbers and dates from it but once i became comfortable with clubbing alone I completely gave up on it because night game fit my schedule more smoothly

I’m starting from tier 1 here.

I’d like to approach direct (hey excuses. You look really well put together I wanted to say hey. I’m Chrance)
Then ask basic questions and I’ve if she’s interested, then get her number and leave

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I left the city to escape corona. Now at a beach area with relatives. Unfortunately there are less chicks here than in the city! But at least I can do other outdoor activities and chill with old friends. My strategy now is to visit the beach area searching for babes who are alone and walking the tourist area, and grocery stores. Neither situation so far has brought any options. There was one missed opportunity while at the beach - that was all. Till corona ends it will be a lot of scrounging around. It is tempting to simply not do pickup at all solely due to the time it takes to drive around stopping at grocery stores while people are wearing face masks - but my mind won’t let that be an option. Tomorrow I’ll stroll around to see what I can find, but am not expecting much.

>