Chase's relationship selection logic

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
His criteria for stable relationships include girls who've never had fwb. But as a seducer you ideally sleep with a woman on the first date. But at the same time you wouldn't ask a girl you just slept with to be your gf, even if she asked you to. So essentially you become fwb, until you realize she meets your criteria and then accept to be her to be your gf. if you don't, i guess you either stay fwb or cut it off. So how would a girl not technically have fwbs while finding a boyfriend?

Example: Shes never had a fwb before you, but you decide you dont want a relationship with her because of some other reasons. Now when she dates someone else, he finds out she technically has had a fwb.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Where does @Chase say that exactly?

Also, in 2024, where do you find an adult woman who’s never had a friends with benefit/fuck buddy before?

Remember, just because she doesn’t admit it doesn’t mean she is telling the truth.

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where does @Chase say that exactly?

Also, in 2024, where do you find an adult woman who’s never had a friends with benefit/fuck buddy before?

Remember, just because she doesn’t admit it doesn’t mean she is telling the truth.

ill try to find the article, but its mentioned in a few articles by him on screening for potential LTRs. I agree with everything you said, which is why im questioning his screening process.

Heres one article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-prevent-cheating-your-girlfriend

She has a low to moderate sex drive
She's had a few partners, but not more than 4 or 5 maximum
She rarely or never parties or goes clubbing
She has a good balance of male and female friends
She rarely or never travels, except with a boyfriend
She isn't an adventurer
She has sex only with men she loves
She's never been in a friends-with-benefits relationship
She's never been in an open relationship and doesn't like the idea

I agree that in 2024 majority of women cross out many of these items. So, i dont know whether im being too unrealistic in setting these standards.

Last edited:

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
His criteria for stable relationships include girls who've never had fwb. But as a seducer you ideally sleep with a woman on the first date. But at the same time you wouldn't ask a girl you just slept with to be your gf, even if she asked you to. So essentially you become fwb, until you realize she meets your criteria and then accept to be her to be your gf. if you don't, i guess you either stay fwb or cut it off. So how would a girl not technically have fwbs while finding a boyfriend?

Example: Shes never had a fwb before you, but you decide you dont want a relationship with her because of some other reasons. Now when she dates someone else, he finds out she technically has had a fwb.
Your overthinking it, and not to the point where you’ll find some enlightening discovery about dating or some shit

Just go out into the field, collect experiences, and decide with your own judgment how you want to take things.

The articles are supposed to serve as SUPPLEMENT to the direct experience of approaching, they are a guide, but what you learn in field is your true teacher.

Hope this helps,

Biggus

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

I don't know the exact thing you're referring to, and obviously I don't speak for him, but my understanding of @Chase's logic when it comes to finding the best women is very much about being the first.

Look at bodycount for example, a dude might have slept with tens or hundreds of women, but he might say 'I want a woman with a very low bodycount, <2 or <3, for my wife'.

Now if you're a dude who sets the frame of his own life by looking at the mean of public statistics, you might think that's not 'fair' because if every dude did that there's not enough women to go around, and what if women want to do the same thing? Well, that's why bell curves exist. At the risk of sounding redpill, when you're the best option, you want the option no one else can get.

And that's how I live my life. If I've been sleeping with women all my life and I want a woman who's fresh into the market, and I'm able to get her into a relationship, that's just too bad for all those dudes who missed out on being her lay no. 2 - no. 57. Relationships are not about fairness to third parties, they are about desire between two people, and that is that.

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't know the exact thing you're referring to, and obviously I don't speak for him, but my understanding of @Chase's logic when it comes to finding the best women is very much about being the first.

Look at bodycount for example, a dude might have slept with tens or hundreds of women, but he might say 'I want a woman with a very low bodycount, <2 or <3, for my wife'.

Now if you're a dude who sets the frame of his own life by looking at the mean of public statistics, you might think that's not 'fair' because if every dude did that there's not enough women to go around, and what if women want to do the same thing? Well, that's why bell curves exist. At the risk of sounding redpill, when you're the best option, you want the option no one else can get.

And that's how I live my life. If I've been sleeping with women all my life and I want a woman who's fresh into the market, and I'm able to get her into a relationship, that's just too bad for all those dudes who missed out on being her lay no. 2 - no. 57. Relationships are not about fairness to third parties, they are about desire between two people, and that is that.

Makes sense. What were some of your criteria for LTRs? And did your exes match up to them completely?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Makes sense. What were some of your criteria for LTRs? And did your exes match up to them completely?

My relationships have tended to suffer from picking a girl who has a lot of something I really like, and then ignoring things that I didn't like, which inevitably come back to bite. Now that I'm in my mid thirties and wanting to start a family in 5-10 years, I am in the process of shifting my worldview about women to a longer term strategy.

These relationships have taught me a lot, maybe more than what a 'better' relationship would have taught, but at the end of the day I realize that going against the grain of a woman's nature is at best a holding battle, and at worst a losing one, and it only gets harder as the relationship goes on.

So to answer your question, no, none of my relationships so far have matched up completely to my ideal. But it wasn't through ignorance - a part of me knew the whole time what I was getting into, and my ego got the upper hand.

My criteria for LTRs used to revolve mainly around the things that made me excited about her:

- Adventurous
- Passionate
- Mind blowing sex
- Tests my limits

Besides of course being super hot.

Now I still want those things but far more subtle, and I am much more concerned with:

- Her emotional stability and ability to trust me through negative emotions
- Her moral foundation (in specific aspects)
- Her motherly instincts
- How satisfied she naturally feels in the role that I want for her
- The quality of her family and social support network

These days I believe that a man should not simply search for a woman, but search for the following things in this order:

- A good society
- A good community
- A good family
- A good woman

That way he is not, as it were, pulling a young tree out by its roots and trying to plant it in some location it might not be able to properly grow in, because of its nature and how it has grown thus far. It is for men to go through rough times and physical and mental hardship to develop into something else, since it is in their nature to suffer in order to create and represent change.

As far as bodycount and past relationship experiences go, for me they are fairly reliable red flags but I don't consider them to be something I have to set a specific limit on. They will naturally tend toward a minimum when I select for everything else I am looking for, and they could be a sign that I need to dig a bit deeper, but in the end I trust my actual experience over statistics.

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
My relationships have tended to suffer from picking a girl who has a lot of something I really like, and then ignoring things that I didn't like, which inevitably come back to bite. Now that I'm in my mid thirties and wanting to start a family in 5-10 years, I am in the process of shifting my worldview about women to a longer term strategy.

So to answer your question, no, none of my relationships so far have matched up completely to my ideal. But it wasn't through ignorance - a part of me knew the whole time what I was getting into, and my ego got the upper hand.

My criteria for LTRs used to revolve mainly around the things that made me excited about her:

- Adventurous
- Passionate
- Mind blowing sex
- Tests my limits

Besides of course being super hot.

Now I still want those things but far more subtle, and I am much more concerned with:

- Her emotional stability and ability to trust me through negative emotions
- Her moral foundation (in specific aspects)
- Her motherly instincts
- How satisfied she naturally feels in the role that I want for her
- The quality of her family and social support network

As far as bodycount and past relationship experiences go, for me they are fairly reliable red flags but I don't consider them to be something I have to set a specific limit on. They will naturally tend toward a minimum when I select for everything else I am looking for, and they could be a sign that I need to dig a bit deeper, but in the end I trust my actual experience over statistics.

Damn, reading that almost mimics my experience. Im in my mid 30s as well and have the same goal.

can you clarify this part:

These days I believe that a man should not simply search for a woman, but search for the following things in this order:

- A good society
- A good community
- A good family
- A good woman

Im not sure what you mean by a man searching for those things (besides a woman).

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
can you clarify this part:
Im not sure what you mean by a man searching for those things (besides a woman).

This is a sort of theory I have about how to maximize a good relationship.

The first thing is that it's very difficult for a man to have success with his family inside a bad culture. I grew up in Australia, and even though I love the country and some of the old-fashioned Australian culture, especially these days the culture is incredibly weak. We are ultra progressive and conformist here, with weak leaders, no culture of entrepreneurship, weak male role models, and (in my opinion at least) the country offers its men the most objectionable kind of domesticated suburban lifestyle on the face of the earth.

My father came to Australia in the 60s when it was a much different sort of place. And when he eventually started a family here, he tried to do it in a very unconventional way, in many different regards. As one example, I was homeschooled, because my father wanted us to avoid what he considered to be a degenerate education system. And there were many more ways that we grew up in an unconventional way.

Eventually, things fell apart because of the tension between the way we lived and the way the Australian society functioned. And guess where the crack started? My mother is a wonderful woman, but it became too difficult for her, because she is a product of her society, and women are highly dependent on their society, and evaluate men by their success according to what their society has laid out to be good and worthwhile, and despite the incredible frame control my father had and has, she could not deal with it.

This has led me to believe that a woman is almost inextricably entwined with her society, or at least the society where she ends up living. To try to take a woman out of a society, and live with her in virtual opposition to it, in your own little bubble, is a fool's errand as far as I'm concerned. And that's not to mention the difficulty of raising your kids with the values you want when those values are in conflict with everything around them. A man is not more powerful than the culture he lives in, regardless of what we might want to believe. Night and day the engine of social control runs, and we have to find the time to rest.

On top of that, I have come to believe that this idea of creating some ultra co-dependent relationship between two people is simply disfunctional. As they say, relationships break down often because one party requires the other party to be too many different people at once. The leader, the 'best friend', the teacher, the student, the provider of resources, the provider of excitement and stimulation, a quiet companion, a constant support, etc. This is not how it used to be. Before, women lived in extended families. They would get plenty of wisdom, guidance, and disciplining from older women throughout their lives (even after marriage) and could engage in lots of socializing even in their own household. They had other women to talk to when they needed to talk about what women like to talk about. They lived inside a small familial community which reinforced in its members the values set down by its leaders (the men). This means that the man didn't have to go around trying to be everything at once for her and micromanaging her emotions.

Now, especially if you end up in a society with values that conflict with yours, it's likely that her family will develop issues with you and the way you live. And her friends might not like things either, and encourage her to take out her concerns on you (or even leave you) - virtually every woman who gets a divorce has three or four other women cheering her on, often for their own reasons and not for her own wellbeing. And society might help her too (such as with centrelink payments). And that means that her whole support network is a liability to you. None of this is so much of an issue if you want to adapt to the society, but that means adapting your values as well, and do you want that?

And then you have the whole divorce thing, and the way your society treats divorce in general as well as false claims by women. There are plenty of places where divorces are treated the way they should be, and bullshit accusations don't stand, and there are as many places where you can go through hell just to leave an insufferable woman, or based on something she says, just because she's female. So even in terms of how things go down after the family is broken, choosing a good society before choosing a good woman has its merits.

What all of this boils down to is, don't let your ego make you believe that you can just sit there and bend a woman's reality forever in whatever direction you choose. Women are incredibly flexible, especially at the beginning of the relationship (psychologically and physically .. ) but over time that flexibility starts to wane, and your frame control that used to be easy suddenly becomes a bit more difficult, until suddenly you are ten years deep with four kids and faced with an obstinate, stubborn woman who seems to have lost her emotional control and ability to submit to your frame. And it happens, it seems to me, because society operates through her, and you fight it in her form.

Instead, find a society, community, and family that does the grunt work of managing her emotional and psychological state, so that her natural equilibrium is where you want it to be, and your frame control serves as the icing on the cake to fine tune everything to perfection, and you can much more easily occupy an exciting, stimulating, and pleasurable position in her mind, and you can maintain the right sort of distance so that your symbolic power as the father figure is able to do its good work with your wife and your kids.

Now I must admit this is still something of a theory, but it all makes sense to me based on what I have learned so far from everything I've seen. Especially when you see the family structures of history you realize how weak and brittle the modern idea of marriage is. So I don't have a lot to say of the exact details of how I will implement it, but no doubt I will be learning these things in good time. Right now, I want to understand the principles underlying why relationships become difficult or break down, and then I can figure out the details of implementing a system that minimizes the risk.

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
What all of this boils down to is, don't let your ego make you believe that you can just sit there and bend a woman's reality forever in whatever direction you choose. Women are incredibly flexible, especially at the beginning of the relationship (psychologically and physically .. ) but over time that flexibility starts to wane, and your frame control that used to be easy suddenly becomes a bit more difficult, until suddenly you are ten years deep with four kids and faced with an obstinate, stubborn woman who seems to have lost her emotional control and ability to submit to your frame. And it happens, it seems to me, because society operates through her, and you fight it in her form.

Instead, find a society, community, and family that does the grunt work of managing her emotional and psychological state, so that her natural equilibrium is where you want it to be, and your frame control serves as the icing on the cake to fine tune everything to perfection, and you can much more easily occupy an exciting, stimulating, and pleasurable position in her mind, and you can maintain the right sort of distance so that your symbolic power as the father figure is able to do its good work with your wife and your kids.

Dropping wisdom! I agree with everything, and have come to that realization recently as well.

But the horizon seems gloomy to me. I would say society as a whole is changing globally overtime for the worse in terms of LTRs. I read in a girlschase article about how as civilization modernizes, this has always been the trend. Maybe some small pockets in some countries are less affected, but would anyone want to pack up there bags, leave everything behind and move there? Especially with legacy media, social media, and everything else that everyone has access to.

This has led me to believe that a woman is almost inextricably entwined with her society, or at least the society where she ends up living. To try to take a woman out of a society, and live with her in virtual opposition to it, in your own little bubble, is a fool's errand as far as I'm concerned. And that's not to mention the difficulty of raising your kids with the values you want when those values are in conflict with everything around them. A man is not more powerful than the culture he lives in, regardless of what we might want to believe. Night and day the engine of social control runs, and we have to find the time to rest.

My view might be skewed, since I live in NYC, but almost everyone in the 18-25 age group has friends that have been indoctrinated by mainstream thinking. Maybe family is the only thing left (thanks vin diesel).

Its a thing here that people will meet in nyc, decide to start a family, and then say this city is bad for raising kids and move away somewhere else to do it. Although usually not far, maybe a neighboring state or suburb. My strategy was kind of like that. Are you saying this is a bad?

If the woman is ok with leaving her community and family behind, and moving to a different place with maybe a different culture, are you saying that since she grew up in a certain culture, it doesnt matter where you take her?

Relevant quote from girlschase article:

Women from patriarchal societies - where Madonna/whore is strongly entrenched - that move to more matriarchal societies - where Madonna/whore is weaker, or nonexistent - liberalize over time and become increasingly less sexually repressed and conservative. You can see this with foreign women who move to Western Europe or North America; when first arriving, they're often quite conservative, but after a little time spent in-country, this changes, often dramatically.

Conversely, women from more matriarchal societies who move to patriarchal societies trend more conservative. I've had Western women I met abroad who were living abroad in strongly patriarchal societies who confessed to me they hadn't had relationships in years, but not long after moving to their new, far less egalitarian homes, they soon craved for and found themselves in committed monogamous relationships.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But the horizon seems gloomy to me. I would say society as a whole is changing globally overtime for the worse in terms of LTRs. I read in a girlschase article about how as civilization modernizes, this has always been the trend. Maybe some small pockets in some countries are less affected, but would anyone want to pack up there bags, leave everything behind and move there? Especially with legacy media, social media, and everything else that everyone has access to.

There’s always going to be pockets of people who prefer a certain kind of life in every society (be it liberal or conservative).
You just gotta find them.

No need to go to extremes, here.

Even if the society is trending toward a decline… if you don’t feel like being part of the mean, you don’t have to.

Maybe NYC is not a place where you find yourself at home… but what about Nashville? Or somewhere in New England?
Or what about living in Salt Lake City? (whatever you think of the Mormons, you got to admit they make family friendly communities).

There’s always going yo be a niche somewhere in your country that matches your values.

And even if loyal/traditional women are scarcer and scarcer every day… there are still plenty of them for the skilled seducer to find himself one (or two).

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've had much success with women who are into 'serial monogamy' on their side, and I seek those with moderate-to-high sex drives and skills, but have low N count because they only sleep with men they love/are falling in love with and they seek LTRs. There are definitely hot, young women like this. It sounds paradoxical but it's not -- imagine a college girl who's graduating that just ended a 2-3yr relationship -- she may be very sexually experienced in terms of skills/practice with that one guy. Now you get the benefit.

Those young women have proven much more fulfilling to me than the ONS/SDL girls even if we keep seeing each other and having sex afterwards. One relationship is a Michelin-starred restaurant experience compared to a good plate of fried chicken or juicy bacon cheeseburger: both are delicious but one version is way better and makes you feel better during and after and is memorable maybe forever, while you forget the fast food immediately.

You can have really great, mind-blowing sex with both, and I have, but with emotional investment and true feelings the sex will always be better with the ones you care about and vice-versa. And none of this is to say you need to be a monogamist -- that should be perfectly clear.
Completely agree with Chase about the balance of some male and female friends, and seek those who rarely, if ever, go clubbing.

But if you want a wife/family route, then you probably want to match her monogamy fairly quickly unless you can juggle multiple LTRs and she doesn't mind. It's a tough route!

>