Chase's 30 Day Challenge

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys! I am back after a long hiatus. I had started doing Chase's 30 day challenge last year and had to stop it due to the pandemic restrictions. I have been approaching on and off over the last few months and have gotten a few dates and added a new girl to my rotation. But now things are looking better. Still have exams coming up in June. But I want to start off with getting back into the groove. So I am going to be doing the 30 day challenge and approaching a minimum of 4 girls everyday and posting here to keep me accountable! Feels good to be back.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 1

Very rusty. Had quite a bit of AA. However, I still managed to do the 4 approaches in 1 hour. Got to get back to basics. I had stopped using the direct/genuine interest opener in order to diversify my Game. But now seems like AA has creeped back in at the thought of opening directly.

1st Approach- An older girl at the bus stop. Hovered for a fucking eternity and then went in. Opened with a cold read that she was Russian, turned out to be wrong and I wanted to compliment her style but chickened out and said she looked really Slavic and then asked her about her foot as she seemed to have injured it. Some banter, but her English was not great and after a while I just ejected.

2nd Approach- A girl with alternative looking style. Opened with "Hey, I just saw you and your style reminded me of Berlin. Are you German?". She wasn't and then I said some random thing about how I like Berlin etc. Then her friend arrived and she left.

3rd approach- Cute looking girl sititng on a bench. Sat beside her while looking at my phone and then when locked eyes, I again opened with a cold read about her nationality. She is intrigued but says she is local and then we chat. Again my convo was flat no spikes just small talk and then I ejected.

4th approach- On the tram stop. I again open with a cold read as I chicken out opening with a compliment and then we just chat for a bit and she asks me where I am from and then the tram arrives and she gets on it.

Good that I got back into it. But my sub-comms were bad and chickening out of showing interest. So getting back to basics and making sure I open all the girls with genuine compliment openers tomorrow.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 2

Yesterday was far better. Showed more intent. But went out late so not many sets and was hard to find them.

1st Approach- Girl waiting at the bus stop. Open with telling her I thought she looked cute and I wanted to say Hi. Added a time constraint that I was waiting for a friend. She smiled and liked it but told me immediately that she was waiting for her boyfriend. But I still continued, some light banter. Made assumptions about what she studies, what she likes drinking etc and she was happy to correct me and chat. Then I bid her farewell and left as I wanted to do other approaches before it got too late.

Approach 2- A very young girl with a tattoo on her leg. It was a high pressure set as she was sitting on a bench and there were two guys sitting on the bench next to her. Felt AA as they would hear everything I was saying. But still went in sat on the bench next to her and opened with a compliment on her tattoo. She thanked me and I asked her what it was and she said it was a kind of a dragon. She did not seem too keen to chat but I wanted to plough a bit just to stretch my comfort zone. So I said something else about the tattoo and asked her if it had any meaning to her or she just got it cause it looked cool. Then she said something that I have never had till now "I feel weird about this whole situation of just randomly talking can we please stop this?" I was like ahh okay sure no problem. Then she turned away and was on her phone and I did not want to run away so I decided to sit there just doing something on my phone because I wanted to tell my brain that its okay when shit gets awkward. So I sat there for 10 mins till she left and then left.

Approach 3- In the mall, a stylish girl walking, I walked up beside her and waved and got her attention. She took off her earphones and I opened with a cold read about her country, I was wrong but I immediately followed it up with saying "Oh I really liked your style so I wanted to come say hi". We then started talking and she guessed where I was from and went spoke a bit more just some talk as we were walking. Then she had go into a store but I decided to go for the close anyways and asked her out for a drink. She politely declined saying she was leaving town soon. I just said bye and left with some good vibes as I was not expecting it to work as there was no qualification or anything before I went for the close.

4th Approach- An amazonian looking girl who was maybe 4 inches taller than me at a bus stop. Was holding a bag that had something about Scandinavian on it. Went in asking her if she was Swedish. She was not.. But here I faltered and did not follow it up with my statement of intent. I again fell into banter for a couple of minutes and then her bus arrived and she left.

Still rusty. But I am opening and just bantering and making small talk. Slowly getting back in the groove. Should concentrate on showing more intent and being more assertive.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Good job man, and awesome on keep sitting next to the girl who blew you off, just sitting with the tension and awkwardsness to desensitise yourself, great stuff, i will do that. Just to breathe in and let it make you stronger.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good job man, and awesome on keep sitting next to the girl who blew you off, just sitting with the tension and awkwardsness to desensitise yourself, great stuff, i will do that. Just to breathe in and let it make you stronger.
Thanks man. Yeah a year or so ago if this happened to me, it would have shaken me up completely emotionally. I would have thought about it and obsessed about it for days and probably would not have done other approaches. So I feel I have become more resilient and want to become even more so.

I hate it when people and their reactions can so easily affect me. So working on that :)

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 3

Yesterday I realized the power of accountability. I had a super busy day, every sinew in my body was telling me not to go out. My mind came up with a ton of excuses and it was already 9:30pm. But I did not want to bail as I made a public commitment so I went out just so that I can write my report here. Haha crazy

Saw an amazing hottie as soon as I left my house but chickened out. I forgave myself on that. Telling myself its a victory that you are even out here today trying to approach don't be hard on yourself for not opening a stunner after being holed up in your apartment the entire day and with no warm up.

Approach 1- At a tram stop. Opened with a cold read and then told her fashion was quite different and she thanked me. At this point I realized she was quite older. But she seemed hooked so I continued. I held solid eye-contact with this girl. I teased her about her drinking a lot and she told me she no longer parties hard and I followed it up with another tease saying she must have been a real crazy party girl in her younger days then. She laughed and said not really. She then told me about studying in Australia and we spoke about that and the languages she speak and then she guessed where I was from and we spoke about a TV show that I like. I then asked her if she had ever watched The Godfather and she said many of her ex-boyfriends had told her they should watch it but she has not watched it. I again teased saying maybe that's why they all broke up with her. By this time we were already on the tram and I got off at the same stop she wanted to get off at and I told her I was meeting a friend there. So finally when we had to part ways, I went for the close and asked her if she wanted to have a drink sometime and she said she had a boyfriend but would not mind connecting as friends and gave me her Facebook and sure enough her Facebook had pics of her and her boyfriend all over the place.

Approach 2- Nice looking older woman. Went in and opened. But she did not understand and she spoke zero English.

Approach 3- Could not see her face. She had a mask on. I was like fuck it. Today I am just doing the challenge. Opened with a cold read, she was surprised but did not speak that good English and kept going back to her phone. I asked a couple more questions which she answered kind of breifly. So I just left it at that.

Approach 4- Tall woman at a tram stop. The tram was already arriving but I opened anyway with a cold read that she seemed like she was German. She was not and I followed up with saying her style reminded me of when I was in Germany. Then I had to get on the tram to continue the convo but it would take me away from home if I got on it and it was late. So I just told her I was waiting for a friend and bid her goodbye and she got on the tram.

I was proud to have done the approaches at such a late hour and again I did them in within an hour. I guess half on this 30 day challenge will be days where I am extremely busy with studying for exams. But it doesn't matter. I just want to build the discipline until my mind gets free and until then I will just do my approaches and not worry about being in the optimal mood.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 4

Went out a bit earlier yesterday after another long day.

Approach 1- Saw a nice cute girl in a colorful top at the bus stop. Hovered for few seconds and then opened with complimenting her top and then a cold read. She responded very well but she was not giving me any long answers. So I throw in a few assumptions about her profession and her seeming like she is a cat person etc. This leads her to open up a bit and then she tells me her English is quite bad and I just smile and say that she is just shy to use it as she is worried that she would make a mistake. She laughs and agrees and I tease her about her being very brainy and calculating as she always works with numbers as she is an accountant and she laughs and disagrees and says she is actually quite extroverted etc. By this time her bus arrives and I just go for the close and she says she has a boyfriend and that she enjoyed talking to me and then leaves with a smile.

Approach 2- Saw a girl with a nice brown top and brown shoes that she seemed to have matched on puropse. I wanted to approach but it was too crowded so I followed her for a minute and she stopped at a bus stop. I then opened with a compliment about her top and mentioned how she seems to have matched her top to her shoes and she was all smiles saying that she bought the shoes to match the top. I then do a cold read and then tease her about seeming like a party girl she says she used to party but not that much anymore. The vibe seems really good but her bus arrives, I feel like I should get on it with her and this might lead somewhere, but I see that this bus is going to take me to some random suburb and I just wish her a good evening and let her go. (When I get done with my exams and go out at better times, I think I can avoid this by ensuring I have enough to time to go for these situations where it seems like its on.)

Approach-3 Open a cute girl with a cold read about her nationality and then follow it up with a compliment on her style but she hardly speaks English. So I eject.

Approach-4 A not so cute tall woman at the tram stop. I open with a cold read and then before I compliment she is so surprised by my cold read that she looks like she is Russian that she catches on to that and then I change topics by noticing that she seems like she came out of the gym and then ask her if she only runs and does the girly strecthing and stuff or if she actually lifts and she does not really understand that. I repeat it again and she says she lifts and then talks about her gym and then her friend arrives and she says she has to leave and says goodbye and leaves.

(Again just happy to have gotten out and approached. Till my schedule frees up I have very low expectations of myself and consider it a big win if I just go out and approach 4 girls regardless of the other stuff. Was very happy that I did my 4 approaches within 45 minutes.)

>