Wealth  Blog on Wealth

Alchemist

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've been on the lookout for a source of knowledge on business and wealth that is like GC, which doesn't sugar coat stuff or use clickbait 300 word articles meant for the masses. It would be amazing if Chase and the GC team started/branched off into wealth creation with the same mindset and same actionable, practical advice that they currently give for pickup, but I am aware that Chase is currently still not where he wants to be business-wise so that may happen in the future.

I would love to hear from you guys if you have any recommendations, so far I've come across http://wallstreetplayboys.com. You can pretty much disregard most of the things they say about game, because naturally women and pickup are a part of a successful life and they get discussed too. This is because their game advice is pretty generic and has the usual negative mindsets, e.g. numbers rating. But I really like what they say about the difference between jobs and careers and how you should quickly get out of trading your time for money by building equity, getting paid for "events" which are sales or transactions or a combination of these.

>