Bisexual girl at the job acts weird.

Espi

Rookie
Rookie
So I met this girl at the job. She was new a couple months ago, and looked kind of nervous and socially awkward but also cute, with soft skin, very thin and wore nerdy glasses. Somehow she ended up sitting next to me during a break along with her friend so I opened them and later kept interacting with her whenever I found her.

Although she showed interest in many ways such as eye contact, provocative smiles and qualifying her self, she also gave me a lot of tests consantly. I worked on keeping the tension going and eventually told her I though she was attractive. She said she wasn't used to been told stuff like that.

Eventually she told me she likes girls kind of disqualifying me, to which I told her I valued her as a friend. She also disqualified me as a friend saying we haven't known each other so much and have only talked a few times, to which I responded I value her as a person.

I was aloof with her the next days, but then we started constantly finding each other during lunch and ate together a few times, ocassionally just her and I. She told me a lot about herself including her schedule (logistics) but was always reluctant to go on a date with me, saying she already had plans with her friends from school. She went out with them quite often.

Eventually she let me know she was also into guys through a story she told me where she went shopping with a male friend of hers and felt attracted to him. After that I gave her a little white chocolate with strawberrie the next time I saw her. I kind of broke the rules there but then kept deep diving her and now knew she is 20, suffers ocasional anxiety attacks and hasn't been in a relationship before.

I told her I wouldn't go to work on saturday because I would have lasik on friday. She told me about a party on friday and even the time and the cover. I told her I couldn't due to my surgery, and she made it seem like she was just mentioning it and was planning on taking her best female friend to that party.

Then on Sunday I saw her at the job, she went out for lunch a little later than me, so instead of approaching her I waved a hand to say hello and asked her to come with a gesture 🫴 to which she came and sat with me on the couch. We talked and I made some more kino, we were like on C3 but no date or kiss yet. I didn't feel like trying to kiss her or telling her I liked her. We talked about the 5 languages of love and how she kind of likes to receive words of approval and touch but isn't so good at giving them, and how when someone told her it was time to talk, she let them do the talking and just cried. But hey, at least she asked if my sugery went well (ioi). I started talking again about that cinema she told me she likes near her parent's house and going to that movie she wants to see (dlv), and kind of pushed for a date, but she already had plans on those days. I told her at least I knew she wanted and we could leave it for the week after the following. And then my lunch time was kind of over and I told her I would go back to work. She said her was almost over too, but no one would reprehend us for not being back in time. Maybe she wanted to prolong that talk and she kind of knew it was our last lunch together, or perhaps even hoped for me to declare my feelings for her, which where there. I hugged her and went back inside after again clasping her hand and lightly caressing it.

On monday I started to see her hang around an ugly, fat and short dude that I hadn't noticed before lol. And she did it kind of mechanically, like a robot, going with him out on breaks and lunch, leaving her female friend aside. We no longer coincided on monday's lunch and a good friend of mind came and sat with me and had some small talk about work. Then other friends came and sat, which I enjoyed. When she came in with the ugly dude it was my time to go back in, so I got up from my seat and walked towards her saying hello, I didn't catch you today or something, perhaps without hiding some bad vibes (dlv) to which she didn't respond and just stared me with a half opened mouth. Then I washed my hands and went back to work.

Then on tuesday she kept going on breaks and lunchs with the ugly dude to which I felt jelous imagining they were now f'ing or something. I sent her a text after work, saying I liked spending time with her and that I wanted to tell her something (dlv) to which she inquired what did I want to tell her. I responded I wanted to tell her in person. And she asked well, what it was about. I left her on seen and slept.

Then on wednesday I found her on lunch with her female friend and the ugly dude and sat with them, they were eating pizza, and I don't eat cheese or powder, but I had my own food. I was kind of casually dressed up and kind of came up bad vibes due to my deep jealousy problems.

She blocked me from Whatsapp, which I find kind of offensive, because we're coworkers and I'm actually higher in rank at the job, plus I didn't harrass her, neither did I use profanity, touch her private parts or even her legs for the matter, neither did I say something rude or offensive to her, ever. I just asked her out a few times, which I don't consider harrasing; it was just me liking her and respectfully persisting a bit. But maybe she got tired of me taking too long to declare my feelings or go for the kiss, which perhaps wouldn't happen anyways unless at a second location.

I didn't notice I was blocked until this week, when I texted her back that what I wanted to tell her was something good, so she ought not to worry but I would tell her in person if the conversation arises. That message was never delivered. Before sending that text I had approached her once more during lunch and she was with a couple of her friends from her generation. I made some small talk but she was kind of cold. Then the ugly dude came with another chick and we had a friendly chat. It turned out the dude is a virgin. So I was jealous of a virgin, how sick am I. I've had 10 girlfriends and laid 35 women, out of which only 10 I paid lol, but I no longer whoremonger for many reasons. I ended up giving him some advice about a girl she was texting that had a boyfriend and was being toxic on him; and became a little interested in the other girl, to whom I've made some a2 and a3 so far, but suspect the other girl has and perhaps also the dude have done some trash talking about me due to her change in behavior over the days. The bi girl has probably told her I'm clingy or something. Even though my raw status and fundamentals are better than the rest of the group, they're getting some social proof, and I should go back to my friends, who are higher status than this set anyway, which I'll probably do the following week, since playing the same set every lunch can be worthless if there is no escalation. The girl who blocked me can become a cockblock and an uncomfortable person to be around.

Thankfully there are other chicks coming to the job and I opened a cute small and thin girl who looked kind of like a loner on wednesday, making some dhv stories without bragging but pulling them out of the conversation and also some qualification, but didn't advance to C1 due to time constraint. I know I'll see her again though.

It's kind of harsh having to see someone who's blocked you on the job and the possibility of new targets socializing with her. Perhaps I shouldn't give an f and talk to that pussy if I ever find it convenient socially or professionally but never to raise her value since she acted more like an enemy. Thanks for reading folks. Please share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Espi,
You're just doing way too much here man, thinking about kissing this girl, being jealous of a short & fat guy just because he's talking to her. This is all too much man and you keep forgetting the most important thing, YOU'RE AT WORK.
It's not even appropriate to give advice regarding this situation right now because you're acting like a guy who has no other prospects, I'm not trying to be harsh just letting you know how it's all coming off.

How many girls have you approached in the last month outside of work?

Espi

Rookie
Rookie
I've approached 1 a day on average mainly in the supermarket. I work on weekends so daygame has become the available option. I reckon that interaction didn't go well but there was some learning. I think some of my SPs are texting, knowing how to persist when appropriate without being needy and getting her invested.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One approach a day isn't enough man, you need experiences and lots of it. You should be doing 15 minimum approaches a week if you want to speed up your progress, and then keep writing reports after and getting advice from the people here. We all want you to succeed

>