Drama  Betaization: My girl wants to commit suicide if she can not betaizate me

PureGold

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have a girlfriend who is trying to betaizate me at all cost, her goal? Try to Commit me in LTR with her. Not only she has created drama that she wants to Commit suicide because her life makes no sense but also acts as if she is mentally sick and play the victim mental game. She spend time saying that everybody is selfish and that she doesn't wanna have any other man after me, etc, etc, etc.
Hopefully, I am a PUA and I recognize her drama as what it is: Betaization; however for a random guy who doesn't know much about women, he would Have a hard time and most likely would end becoming a beta and letting the woman win the game.

I hope you remember this post when it happens to you

Peace out,
PureGold

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
I have a girlfriend who is trying to betaizate me at all cost, her goal? Try to Commit me in LTR with her. Not only she has created drama that she wants to Commit suicide because her life makes no sense but also acts as if she is mentally sick and play the victim mental game. She spend time saying that everybody is selfish and that she doesn't wanna have any other man after me, etc, etc, etc.
Hopefully, I am a PUA and I recognize her drama as what it is: Betaization; however for a random guy who doesn't know much about women, he would Have a hard time and most likely would end becoming a beta and letting the woman win the game.

Peace out,
PureGold

It's not betaization.... She's just crazy and you probably lacked the skill to manage the relationship correctly to avoid huge blow ups like this

Take this as a lesson to not seriously date girls with low self esteem.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mismanaged expectations plus a mentally ill girl. She feels like there’s no way to get what she wants out of the relationship so now she’s giving you an equally mentally ill ultimatum in hopes of getting what she wants.

I’d find a way to hurry and cut contact with her. Otherwise she’s liable to resort to other weirdo tactics.

PureGold

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's not betaization.... She's just crazy and you probably lacked the skill to manage the relationship correctly to avoid huge blow ups like this

Take this as a lesson to not seriously date girls with low self esteem.
I bet my car that it is betaization. She is not crazy. She is even a dentist. I can see through the drama of women. She tells me some time that she sucks at relationship, etc. I am very sure she wants a LTR but she also knows I have the vibe of a fuckboy and she is trying to make change using emotional manipulation but she realizes everytime that it is not working on me, ijjijijijijiji

Last edited:

PureGold

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cluster b women can still be functional in society, her being a dentist proves nothing. Suicide threats are not normal.
I think it just a drama. I only know this girl for like a 2 months. She would Have commited suicide before she met me if that was the case. I am pretty sure it is a case of betaization. I could bet a lot of money on it ijjjjijijij but a very extreme one.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think it just a drama. I only know this girl for like a 2 months. She would Have commited suicide before she met me if that was the case. I am pretty sure it is a case of betaization. I could bet a lot of money on it ijjjjijijij but a very extreme one.
Alright buddy , keep ignoring the obvious red flags :p

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Peace out,
PureGold
betatization has nothing to do with a girl "threatening to do suicide", break it up and contact authorities with text proof, or convo proof. That is beyond you...

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I know, but I need her money for a couple of months, ijjjjjjjiji.

Do you really want to find out if she'll go through? I'd be finding the fastest way to set her on her way.

PureGold

Space Monkey
space monkey
Do you really want to find out if she'll go through? I'd be finding the fastest way to set her on her way.
My intuiton tells me, it is a lie, it is a drama, she is trying to play the victim with me in order to make me feel compassion for her and ultimately make me commit in a LTR with her, that is the dynamic behind this drama but I am quite sure that she will not go through when I break up with her in a couple of month.

I never seen such type of emotional manipulation and makes me learn to what extent women can manipulate men, control them to achieve what they want and ultimately betaizate them in a monogamus LTR. I saw a similar case with one of my friends with his girlfriend some time ago.

I am OK because I just know her for a couple of months and I have been telling her since I started fucking her that I am a Pick Up Artist and that I can not get rid of my desire to pick up girls and fuck other women but it seems that although she verbally acepts it, she truly and emotionally doesn't acept the type of relationship I want with her

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@PureGold,

I never seen such type of emotional manipulation and makes me learn to what extent women can manipulate men, control them to achieve what they want and ultimately betaizate them in a monogamus LTR. I saw a similar case with one of my friends with his girlfriend some time ago.

That being said...

I am OK because I just know her for a couple of months and I have been telling her since I started fucking her that I am a Pick Up Artist and that I can not get rid of my desire to pick up girls and fuck other women but it seems that although she verbally acepts it, she truly and emotionally doesn't acept the type of relationship I want with her

^ this makes me think she is simply incompatible for the type of relationship you want / are having with her.

But then on the other hand...

I am just dating her because she has money a lot

^ this (you manipulating her for money while she manipulates you for exclusivity) makes me feel like you're kinda two peas in a pod. Know what I mean?

Match made in heaven, perhaps?

I will say I have noticed over the years there is a strong tendency of people to end up with the people they need to end up with...

Chase

>