Best sex guide on how to please your woman?

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Found this list, but i'm not sure which one would be best.
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Books-Men-Pl ... L3SZ44Q1VA

Being a complete virgin in this, i wouldn't know the good from bad here. What does everyone here recommend? It would be great if chase released his own sex manual (and a relationship one aswell for that matter) but he hasn't seemed to have done so. Ricardus' article was really insightful, but wasn't exactly comprehensive on the whole subject of sex.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Humay-

Humay said:
It would be great if chase released his own sex manual (and a relationship one aswell for that matter) but he hasn't seemed to have done so.

I have a few semi-jealously guarded sex secrets that I never wanted to talk about much because I used to be afraid I was going to lose my sexual advantage, but realistically now I'm starting to think this is a lot like pick up - most guys are never really going to use or learn your stuff to a high enough level that you need to worry about running into too many women who've already been exposed to it.

I just replied to cccrunner's post looking for manuals here, and I'll work on getting some more stuff up on sex over the coming weeks on the main GC site.

Chase

>