Observations  Be "Relatable". There's no right or wrong in this but it helps tremendously. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I found out that today's politicians, businessman and even PUAs are getting smarter than ever. They all have one thing in common, i observe that is for this context. They are all "Relatable".

and there's a saying, "Go back to your roots", "Always remember your roots" or whatever that is along that lines.

I realize the reason most people have a reasonable or sometimes huge backlash or resentment from society (individuals, friends, families, anyone particular) is because when a person(you) decides to move forward, he tends to "other" the people that were there for him or in the same level as he did. Now, I am not saying here that you should always advocate, cordone or even hang around people, a style, a fashion, you don't want to be with, anymore. I am not saying your life is based upon on society (individuals) because it's all illusion and they want you to believe it is that when it is not, too.

I am just saying that those people deserve a little better treatment, at least a little nice words or prefer to not say anything when you leave them. Like fashion, you try not to deviate totally from what has been working for so many years.

Zac

>